Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Bulgarian Amateur Model

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hot Bulgarian Amateur Model

Postby Tsar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:56 am

http://www.jurgita.com/models-id193631.html

Hot Bulgarian amateur model with excellent body measurements (b-w-h ratio).
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Re: Hot Bulgarian Amateur Model

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:43 am

If she was thicker in the hips and thighs and not a white girl, then she'd be exactly my type.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:21 am

I prefer them less boyish.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 am

Cornfed wrote:I prefer them less boyish.

Why do you think she appears boyish?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:37 am

I had a Bulgarian co-worker once. She was smoking hot.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 am

36-24-36 are considered by many people to be perfect measurements for most women. She has nice tones and is 33-24-35 giving her excellent measurements. She could be a three inches more on the bust and maybe one more inch on the waist to have perfect measurements.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:27 pm

I would never trust a woman who is a model or who has had aspirations to become a model. It isnt a matter of pride, hubris, conceit or being stuck up. It is because those women typically have sex with multiple men every single week. New men. That is not the kind of woman you want in your life.

And if you think you can just have her a couple of times and then dump her before anything bad happens, ask yourself if you can hold fire to your chest without it burning your clothes.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:37 am

Adama wrote:I would never trust a woman who is a model or who has had aspirations to become a model. It isnt a matter of pride, hubris, conceit or being stuck up. It is because those women typically have sex with multiple men every single week. New men. That is not the kind of woman you want in your life.

And if you think you can just have her a couple of times and then dump her before anything bad happens, ask yourself if you can hold fire to your chest without it burning your clothes.

I wouldn't ever want to be with a model or who would want to work as a model. I would want a girl as hot as a model (although most models are not hot, so I should probably say a girl hotter than a model).
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:10 am

Tsar wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I prefer them less boyish.

Why do you think she appears boyish?

Narrow hips, small tits, straight rather than curvy lines. I like them hourglassy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:49 am

When I worked on SyFy Channel films, most of which are shot in Bulgaria, many of the American guys who worked there had multiple girlfriends, usually of this caliber.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:19 am

The_Adventurer wrote:When I worked on SyFy Channel films, most of which are shot in Bulgaria, many of the American guys who worked there had multiple girlfriends, usually of this caliber.

So there are a lot of girls as hot as that amateur model?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions