Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A glimmer of hope

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

A glimmer of hope

Postby Cornfed » September 23rd, 2015, 6:52 am

In my town a surprising number of people have the disgusting habit of picking up and smoking other people's discarded cigarette butts off the street. Today I saw two teenaged dirtbag gang members walking by. One of them picked up a cigarette butt and was about to put it in his pocket. The other slapped him on the back of the head and said "Put that down you filthy c**t, we're not butt pickers [referring to the gang]." At least someone is enforcing some standards in this stupid town.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: A glimmer of hope

Postby MarcosZeitola » September 23rd, 2015, 6:59 am

You are far too focused on the actions of others, man. How about you give us a glimmer of hope for your own situation? I wonder how that backpacker-chick adventure has been going, you made a thread about it a couple of month ago.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Re: A glimmer of hope

Postby Cornfed » September 23rd, 2015, 7:08 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:I wonder how that backpacker-chick adventure has been going, you made a thread about it a couple of month ago.

That didn't work out unfortunately, as it turned out the job was in slightly the wrong location (it's a mobile job but I got the territories wrong) and not all that suitable given the situation of the company. I'll keep looking for something better.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions