Cornfed have I found you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But if I were a Phd (especially in a STEM field), you can rest assured that I would not be living at mom's house. This guy likely has some mental illness that cause an "unemployable attitude."

So he is a loser indeed....
As you probably know, I'm neither a fan of Cornfed nor Tsar, however, this simply isn't true. In metro Toronto, there's an expression, where can one find the most PhDs? … flag down a taxi.

And the same goes for a number of US cities but it's not as bad as Canada, where many ppl have higher education but no opportunities.

In reality, a PhD, without other work experiences, makes one overqualified for many jobs out there.
Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Most people don't need a Masters Degree or a PhD. It's just that companies, especially corporations, keep raising the bar to keep more and more people out. Supply and demand. Modern businesses don't need as many workers and many get their workers from cheap labor economies. Most of history small businesses and agrarianism was majority of people's employment. Small family farms and small shops, not massive mechanized soulless corporations that siphon money and destroy society (just the Zionist Elite that are nothing more than parasites infecting the West). The Zionist graduates from the Ivy League colleges are always given a golden ticket along with the plutocrats.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

Cornfed wrote:Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.
First of all, I think you're wrong about Neil Degrasse Tyson. I'm confident he's smarter than you or me. He's done a bit of serious astronomy, but that's not his main strength- he communicates science to the public. Part of that is that he has "performance" based skills, like a soothing voice, camera presence, and fluid public speaking. He's managed to make himself famous for talking about science on TV, to turn a PhD in science into becoming a TV star. Sounds pretty smart to me.

And anyway: who cares how smart he, or anyone else, is? Are you gonna sit around whining about brown people and being unhappy in the US, or are you gonna get your a** overseas and find the happiness that some guys on this forum have found? I'd say you need a little less armchair anthropology, and a little more actual fieldwork.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:Most people don't need a Masters Degree or a PhD. It's just that companies, especially corporations, keep raising the bar to keep more and more people out. [ snip ] The Zionist graduates from the Ivy League colleges are always given a golden ticket along with the plutocrats.
Actually, the MSs/PhDs, for the average person, equal being overqualified. What companies require is a basic bachelors with experience (for the job at hand), to differentiate between the blue and white collar workforce. This is why so many ppl take their advanced degrees, off the resume when applying for regular jobs.

As for Ivy graduates, if you're not let's say a member of the clan of the Kennedys, Rockefellers, Bushes, Gores, etc, basically, what you get is a first round interview at an investment bank or a management consulting firm. Thus, it's less useful for an ordinary middle classer (unless he/she lands that first job in banking) than it is for someone who's ancestors had already made it.

A middle class person is better off, getting accepted to a 6 year BA-MD program (guaranteed doctor placement), straight out of high school than an ivy college, on the whole. Afterwards, he/she can get a one year masters at a Wharton, if he/she wants to later segue into management consulting for insurance companies or hospital conglomerates.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But if I were a Phd (especially in a STEM field), you can rest assured that I would not be living at mom's house. This guy likely has some mental illness that cause an "unemployable attitude."

So he is a loser indeed....
As you probably know, I'm neither a fan of Cornfed nor Tsar, however, this simply isn't true. In metro Toronto, there's an expression, where can one find the most PhDs? … flag down a taxi.

And the same goes for a number of US cities but it's not as bad as Canada, where many ppl have higher education but no opportunities.

In reality, a PhD, without other work experiences, makes one overqualified for many jobs out there.
Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.

Part of the reason they have Tyson out there may be because he is black, but he is a 33rd degree Freemason. That is the real reason. The same with most of the astronauts. It doesnt matter what your race is (if you are non Jewish). It matters who your master is. If you directly serve Satan and worship him, you can get your face out in the media too. All you have to do is sell your soul, worship the Devil, and commit to destroy truth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth
I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth
I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"
Whatever my particular status Cornfed, remember that I will always be able look down on you by every objective measure. :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:

Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?
Why not? Could you expand on your question?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't understand the motive behind thinking of things like that. There is no benefit in it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For example.

Let's say ethnicity JH is responsible for much of the evil upon the earth. How would I inform others of this?

Would I go around saying that ethnicity JH is composed mostly of people with big, hooked noses who eat strange food?

Or would I list the proof they are evil with evidence?

Would I say bad things about their appearance? Or would I just tell you the things they have done.

You could say that if I simply attacked the appearance that that would be racism. But if I accurately described how they acted and treated others, then you could only say that I am spreading the truth.

One of them makes me look like an idiot, whose opinion should be ignored due to obvious bias. The other makes me appear more academic.

One of them is an ad hominem. The other is informative and fact.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I think what cornfed is missing are statistical variations. Some races are smarter than others in the average, but individuals have many variations, presenting overlaps.
I take IQ scores with a grain of salt, because i think they are affected by an individuals previous stimuli and rely too much in graphical cognition, but still, i found this graph showing some bell curves.

Assuming there is relative accuracy here, you could of course have a black dude that is smarter than a white guy. The question is though, would the offspring of these individuals at the extreme of their bell curve represent the individual, or would they more likely resemble their average?.
No offense to anyone, it's just Interesting.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?
The guy is just not very bright and his antics tend to illustrate the per-pubesant level on which he dwells. Cornfed is an angry guy. Angry that he is a failure in life and angry at seeing his "betters" being of a different race.

I absolutely love when he seethes, lashes out and shows himself as an entitled "Loser."
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

droid wrote:I think what cornfed is missing are statistical variations. Some races are smarter than others in the average, but individuals have many variations, presenting overlaps.
I take IQ scores with a grain of salt, because i think they are affected by an individuals previous stimuli and rely too much in graphical cognition, but still, i found this graph showing some bell curves.

Assuming there is relative accuracy here, you could of course have a black dude that is smarter than a white guy. The question is though, would the offspring of these individuals at the extreme of their bell curve represent the individual, or would they more likely resemble their average?.
No offense to anyone, it's just Interesting.
What is the source of that graph? I ask because they strike me as... implausible. The smartest people in Kenya are only smarter than the very dumbest people in Hong Kong? Doubtful. I'll need to know the source before I believe this is anything more than some kid in his parents' basement.

And besides: the math here is janky. Assuming a 15 point standard deviation? Sure, many IQ tests do that. But look at the shape of those normal distributions. The "standard normal" distribution is one that has a variance of 1. That graph, the variance is... I don't know, something less than 1. It's the wrong shape, ie, it's too tall and narrow. A standard normal is shorter and wider. The kicker in all this is that IQ is a scale that's normalized! And it's normalized to a standard normal distribution! This means that it's normalized to a specific population, in this case maybe the whole world, or maybe the total of all the groups together. But either way, there's no way the data could shake out like that. It doesn't even make sense. Sorry for the math tangent (pun!), but I analyze data for a living, and bad math irks me.