Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Cornfed have I found you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Cornfed » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:07 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But if I were a Phd (especially in a STEM field), you can rest assured that I would not be living at mom's house. This guy likely has some mental illness that cause an "unemployable attitude."

So he is a loser indeed....


As you probably know, I'm neither a fan of Cornfed nor Tsar, however, this simply isn't true. In metro Toronto, there's an expression, where can one find the most PhDs? … flag down a taxi.

And the same goes for a number of US cities but it's not as bad as Canada, where many ppl have higher education but no opportunities.

In reality, a PhD, without other work experiences, makes one overqualified for many jobs out there.

Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Tsar » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Most people don't need a Masters Degree or a PhD. It's just that companies, especially corporations, keep raising the bar to keep more and more people out. Supply and demand. Modern businesses don't need as many workers and many get their workers from cheap labor economies. Most of history small businesses and agrarianism was majority of people's employment. Small family farms and small shops, not massive mechanized soulless corporations that siphon money and destroy society (just the Zionist Elite that are nothing more than parasites infecting the West). The Zionist graduates from the Ivy League colleges are always given a golden ticket along with the plutocrats.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Balmung » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Cornfed wrote:Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.


First of all, I think you're wrong about Neil Degrasse Tyson. I'm confident he's smarter than you or me. He's done a bit of serious astronomy, but that's not his main strength- he communicates science to the public. Part of that is that he has "performance" based skills, like a soothing voice, camera presence, and fluid public speaking. He's managed to make himself famous for talking about science on TV, to turn a PhD in science into becoming a TV star. Sounds pretty smart to me.

And anyway: who cares how smart he, or anyone else, is? Are you gonna sit around whining about brown people and being unhappy in the US, or are you gonna get your a** overseas and find the happiness that some guys on this forum have found? I'd say you need a little less armchair anthropology, and a little more actual fieldwork.
Balmung
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby S_Parc » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Tsar wrote:Most people don't need a Masters Degree or a PhD. It's just that companies, especially corporations, keep raising the bar to keep more and more people out. [ snip ] The Zionist graduates from the Ivy League colleges are always given a golden ticket along with the plutocrats.


Actually, the MSs/PhDs, for the average person, equal being overqualified. What companies require is a basic bachelors with experience (for the job at hand), to differentiate between the blue and white collar workforce. This is why so many ppl take their advanced degrees, off the resume when applying for regular jobs.

As for Ivy graduates, if you're not let's say a member of the clan of the Kennedys, Rockefellers, Bushes, Gores, etc, basically, what you get is a first round interview at an investment bank or a management consulting firm. Thus, it's less useful for an ordinary middle classer (unless he/she lands that first job in banking) than it is for someone who's ancestors had already made it.

A middle class person is better off, getting accepted to a 6 year BA-MD program (guaranteed doctor placement), straight out of high school than an ivy college, on the whole. Afterwards, he/she can get a one year masters at a Wharton, if he/she wants to later segue into management consulting for insurance companies or hospital conglomerates.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:40 am

Guys like Ghost and 1 or 2 others come to mind. Those are the guys on this forum who, like Cornfed, did not win the genetic lottery in terms of intelligence, good looks, height, and otherwise. These types can be of any race, but the White guys who lose the genetic lottery tend to be especially angry and bitter at others they perceive should naturally be beneath them.

The strategy they employ is to manufacture "beneath" status by claiming that successful Jews are really inferior but cheat and lie to get their success, successful Blacks are inferior but become millionaires and PhDs effortlessly through "special government programs," and shiftless, obese, dim-witted, white trash losers "woulda, coulda, shoulda," if only everybody simply played along with the myth that white men are entitled to be successful with women and wealth by default.


I don't share Cornfed's views on race, although I can appreciate that he explains his views. (Unlike you, who just throws around insults and adds no substance.) Last time I checked, you're part of HA too, so there's something more to it than "losing the genetic lottery." Otherwise, we can infer that you did too since you are here with us and wanting to expatriate. Don't lump me in to the racism camp. It's clear you can't differentiate what is racism and what isn't.

The truth is, men in general are being pushed out. Those who want(ed) to be useful and have a place in society got pushed out. It's not really a case of being a "genetic loser." Feminism introduced women being "picky" and declining all men who don't look like Brad Pitt.

Being successful is really about the surrounding culture anyway. If the culture is noble, it gives men opportunities. If it is corrupt, stupid, evil, it pushes men out of society. Then it manufactures bullshit like "ugly men are unworthy of love." Perhaps a man can learn to play some things to his favor.

Maybe you made money in the U.S., but it was because you were allowed to. You don't seem very intelligent, so you're inadvertently giving credence to Cornfed's views. A lot of your posts come across as trying to sound like the "educated black person" trope, and most of your posts are about insulting Cornfed. No substance there. It really doesn't help your case.

So let me speak in a way that you'll understand: f**k off.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:42 am

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But if I were a Phd (especially in a STEM field), you can rest assured that I would not be living at mom's house. This guy likely has some mental illness that cause an "unemployable attitude."

So he is a loser indeed....


As you probably know, I'm neither a fan of Cornfed nor Tsar, however, this simply isn't true. In metro Toronto, there's an expression, where can one find the most PhDs? … flag down a taxi.

And the same goes for a number of US cities but it's not as bad as Canada, where many ppl have higher education but no opportunities.

In reality, a PhD, without other work experiences, makes one overqualified for many jobs out there.

Ah, but you are not seeing it from the negro point of view. A negro who "earned" a PhD in science would have a pretend job created for him by GovCorp where he would be given some lab equipment to fool around with, have his niggerbabble published in scientific journals and then be paraded around in front of various cameras, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson. They really feel they have earned this treatment and generalize their condition onto humans, for to their primitive stone-age brains the massas' system is a black box of wonderment, magically dispensing goodies to the worthy.



Part of the reason they have Tyson out there may be because he is black, but he is a 33rd degree Freemason. That is the real reason. The same with most of the astronauts. It doesnt matter what your race is (if you are non Jewish). It matters who your master is. If you directly serve Satan and worship him, you can get your face out in the media too. All you have to do is sell your soul, worship the Devil, and commit to destroy truth.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:06 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth

I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:26 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth

I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"


Whatever my particular status Cornfed, remember that I will always be able look down on you by every objective measure. :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:46 am

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth

I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"


Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 am

Adama wrote:Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?

Why not? Could you expand on your question?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:11 pm

I don't understand the motive behind thinking of things like that. There is no benefit in it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:09 pm

For example.

Let's say ethnicity JH is responsible for much of the evil upon the earth. How would I inform others of this?

Would I go around saying that ethnicity JH is composed mostly of people with big, hooked noses who eat strange food?

Or would I list the proof they are evil with evidence?

Would I say bad things about their appearance? Or would I just tell you the things they have done.

You could say that if I simply attacked the appearance that that would be racism. But if I accurately described how they acted and treated others, then you could only say that I am spreading the truth.

One of them makes me look like an idiot, whose opinion should be ignored due to obvious bias. The other makes me appear more academic.

One of them is an ad hominem. The other is informative and fact.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby droid » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:51 pm

I think what cornfed is missing are statistical variations. Some races are smarter than others in the average, but individuals have many variations, presenting overlaps.
I take IQ scores with a grain of salt, because i think they are affected by an individuals previous stimuli and rely too much in graphical cognition, but still, i found this graph showing some bell curves.

Image

Assuming there is relative accuracy here, you could of course have a black dude that is smarter than a white guy. The question is though, would the offspring of these individuals at the extreme of their bell curve represent the individual, or would they more likely resemble their average?.
No offense to anyone, it's just Interesting.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Successful people have resilience, and the losers give up and retreat into the fetal position. Successful people reload and reshoot and find or create better opportunity. Losers go for broke, lose, then never recover.

I ought to know. I have faced all kinds of adversity and each one was a learning experience. Rejection was a means for me to get better. Failed businesses and investments made me more seasoned and better discerning. And as a former inner-city youth who was born into the working class, but toiled his way into the top 10% in terms of both income and wealth

I imagine your fellow primates in their zoo cages feel the same way about themselves. They would probably say something like:

"Yes, you would consider me a successful professional. Many people pay good money for the pleasure of my company. I live in a large enclosure, have the finest bananas delivered to me every day, have my love life carefully managed, full medical and dental coverage; the whole package. It wasn't easy getting to the top. It's a jungle where I come from. However, my years of dedication and constant self-improvement in my chosen field of flinging feces at other monkeys finally and inevitably brought me to the attention of a talent scout with a lucrative deal and a large net, and so I became the successful alpha male you see now. Ooook ooook eeeeek!"


Why would you bother wasting time writing something like that?

The guy is just not very bright and his antics tend to illustrate the per-pubesant level on which he dwells. Cornfed is an angry guy. Angry that he is a failure in life and angry at seeing his "betters" being of a different race.

I absolutely love when he seethes, lashes out and shows himself as an entitled "Loser."
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Cornfed have I found you?

Postby Balmung » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:35 pm

droid wrote:I think what cornfed is missing are statistical variations. Some races are smarter than others in the average, but individuals have many variations, presenting overlaps.
I take IQ scores with a grain of salt, because i think they are affected by an individuals previous stimuli and rely too much in graphical cognition, but still, i found this graph showing some bell curves.

Image

Assuming there is relative accuracy here, you could of course have a black dude that is smarter than a white guy. The question is though, would the offspring of these individuals at the extreme of their bell curve represent the individual, or would they more likely resemble their average?.
No offense to anyone, it's just Interesting.


What is the source of that graph? I ask because they strike me as... implausible. The smartest people in Kenya are only smarter than the very dumbest people in Hong Kong? Doubtful. I'll need to know the source before I believe this is anything more than some kid in his parents' basement.

And besides: the math here is janky. Assuming a 15 point standard deviation? Sure, many IQ tests do that. But look at the shape of those normal distributions. The "standard normal" distribution is one that has a variance of 1. That graph, the variance is... I don't know, something less than 1. It's the wrong shape, ie, it's too tall and narrow. A standard normal is shorter and wider. The kicker in all this is that IQ is a scale that's normalized! And it's normalized to a standard normal distribution! This means that it's normalized to a specific population, in this case maybe the whole world, or maybe the total of all the groups together. But either way, there's no way the data could shake out like that. It doesn't even make sense. Sorry for the math tangent (pun!), but I analyze data for a living, and bad math irks me.
Balmung
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests