Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Contacting Winston Wu

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Contacting Winston Wu

Postby storybrook » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Does Winston Wu have an email address that is available for me to contact him? I'm new, just read his article about how bad Angeles City is and I wanted to chat with him about his conclusions of that area. I'm planning on moving to Angeles City Area next month. Any chance he will chat with me on google chat perhaps?

Don't know how to work this site so I'll just say anyone with a response can email at storybrookphilippines@gmail.com Thanks
storybrook
Freshman Poster

Re: Contacting Winston Wu

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:40 am

Hi, my email address is winston@happierabroad.com

But I rarely have time to answer emails unless they are very important. Better to contact me here in the forum. There is an Ask Winston thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6648

Do you mean you read the "15 Reasons why Angeles City sucks" thread? I have written many positive threads on Angeles too. Here is a list of pros and cons of the Philippines that I wrote up:

viewtopic.php?t=7009
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:57 am

You must first prove yourself worthy of an audience with our Great leader.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Ghost wrote:You must first prove yourself worthy of an audience with our Great leader.

That is unless you're a hot Chinese girl :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions