Contacting Winston Wu

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
storybrook
Freshman Poster

Contacting Winston Wu

Post by storybrook »

Does Winston Wu have an email address that is available for me to contact him? I'm new, just read his article about how bad Angeles City is and I wanted to chat with him about his conclusions of that area. I'm planning on moving to Angeles City Area next month. Any chance he will chat with me on google chat perhaps?

Don't know how to work this site so I'll just say anyone with a response can email at storybrookphilippines@gmail.com Thanks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Contacting Winston Wu

Post by Winston »

Hi, my email address is winston@happierabroad.com

But I rarely have time to answer emails unless they are very important. Better to contact me here in the forum. There is an Ask Winston thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6648

Do you mean you read the "15 Reasons why Angeles City sucks" thread? I have written many positive threads on Angeles too. Here is a list of pros and cons of the Philippines that I wrote up:

viewtopic.php?t=7009
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Contacting Winston Wu

Post by davewe »

Ghost wrote:You must first prove yourself worthy of an audience with our Great leader.
That is unless you're a hot Chinese girl :)