Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby drronnie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:28 pm

In Steve's new videos he seems to have softened his stance about women. He used to have strong opinions about TFL and was convinced MGTOW but now he seems to have toned down his thoughts a lot. I wonder what happened
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am







Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Because most of MGTOW and TFL (same f***ing thing) is mostly based on anger. And being angry for too long is not good for your health. So overall it might be a good idea to travel outside the US of Gay or soften your stance.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm

He probably did some growing up. MGTOW-TFL and all that jazz, it's hopelessly immature gibberish by men with too much time on their hands. When a man gets a purpose in life, and his dick and keyboard aren't the only things he gets to play with, they simply grow out of it.

My guess is, Steve gained some life experience and grew out of it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby pete98146 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:26 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:He probably did some growing up. MGTOW-TFL and all that jazz, it's hopelessly immature gibberish by men with too much time on their hands. When a man gets a purpose in life, and his dick and keyboard aren't the only things he gets to play with, they simply grow out of it.

My guess is, Steve gained some life experience and grew out of it.


Agreed. Many of my guy friends here in Seattle are no longer angry. They've just accepted the fact that they'll remain single the rest of their lives. That or Steve is getting his wick dipped :)
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:13 am

drronnie wrote:In Steve's new videos he seems to have softened his stance about women.


About which videos are you talking? Any link please...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:45 am

pete98146 wrote:Agreed. Many of my guy friends here in Seattle are no longer angry. They've just accepted the fact that they'll remain single the rest of their lives.


Well, Seattle is not the worst place in USA, many men will prefer to remain single and to keep their jobs, some of them fairly good paid.

I wonder however if others, for example in Detroit, Dayton and similar cities, where the economic situation is much worse, are thinking the same or are more ready to relocate and to try something else.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby drronnie » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:59 am

Yohan wrote:
drronnie wrote:In Steve's new videos he seems to have softened his stance about women.


About which videos are you talking? Any link please...


Some how I can not post URL but you can check out the video Steve Hoca interviews Mitchell from 23 September
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:07 am

I think you means this audio.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6PVaA9jDr8[/youtube]
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 am

What's that saying?

"Most guys are only one blowjob away from going back to the plantation."

(Applies to AWs/WWs anyway. Hope he didn't get involved with a skank.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 am

If you look at the latest video he posted he seems like the classic Steve. I just think that Mitchell guy he was interviewing is a mangina.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby HenryGeorge » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 am

If you look at his subsequent videos like GoingAwol said, he still holds for the most part the same views.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am
Location: Digging a hole to China

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby drronnie » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 am

I guess he had his hopes up for short period of time but then he got burned once again. Maybe he should try to move somehwere more appreciated than by the US girls.

While I do agree that some men who are frustrated with the dating scene actually become MGTOW but I think the majority of men who are actually going their own way have had bad relationship with women and rightfully become wary of women
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am

drronnie wrote:I guess he had his hopes up for short period of time but then he got burned once again. Maybe he should try to move somehwere more appreciated than by the US girls.

While I do agree that some men who are frustrated with the dating scene actually become MGTOW but I think the majority of men who are actually going their own way have had bad relationship with women and rightfully become wary of women


Lol, most of them are just weak, lazy cowards who take the easy way out: giving up. They then make 1000+ word posts explaining how what they do is noble, heroic, totally makes sense, but at the end of the day they're just a bunch of pussies who refuse to get off their asses. Some are even delusional enough to think that what they do makes a difference, or that women are somehow "upset" at their choices... it's pathetic. They say the best revenge is living well, so if you have beef with some woman, find a better one, some place else, and forget about the past.

MGTOW is a group of men defending their complete and utter lack of trying. They care more about their gay little movement then they care about actually enjoying life. So they waste hour, after hour, after hour, debating people online and spreading their Gospel Truth, while better men simply go out and enjoy themselves, building up a good life and having a good time. And the have-nots cry and rage at the haves, without ever stopping to think for a second that maybe this isn't an awfully productive way of spending one's time.

All this whiny defeatism gets old real fast.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Banano » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:18 pm

just watched some of his new videos, he keeps spinnin the same shit abt mgtow and women.
Why american men have need to label themselves as mgtow,thats stupid. Every men is mgtow unless he gettin p***y. These people are not wanted anyway and women couldnt care less about mgtow. Its like bunch of obese and ugly women choosing to avoid men. Would anyone care??

Hot and cool guys are plentiful and only if they drop out of the system then women might get upset. You with me fellas?

Stev hawka looks like ISIS follower with his beard.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:23 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:I guess he had his hopes up for short period of time but then he got burned once again. Maybe he should try to move somehwere more appreciated than by the US girls.

While I do agree that some men who are frustrated with the dating scene actually become MGTOW but I think the majority of men who are actually going their own way have had bad relationship with women and rightfully become wary of women


Lol, most of them are just weak, lazy cowards who take the easy way out: giving up. They then make 1000+ word posts explaining how what they do is noble, heroic, totally makes sense, but at the end of the day they're just a bunch of pussies who refuse to get off their asses. Some are even delusional enough to think that what they do makes a difference, or that women are somehow "upset" at their choices... it's pathetic. They say the best revenge is living well, so if you have beef with some woman, find a better one, some place else, and forget about the past.

MGTOW is a group of men defending their complete and utter lack of trying. They care more about their gay little movement then they care about actually enjoying life. So they waste hour, after hour, after hour, debating people online and spreading their Gospel Truth, while better men simply go out and enjoy themselves, building up a good life and having a good time. And the have-nots cry and rage at the haves, without ever stopping to think for a second that maybe this isn't an awfully productive way of spending one's time.

All this whiny defeatism gets old real fast.


I agree w. A lot of those guys honestly believe they are going to starve women into submission, which in theory might work on a very small island or some other place with a very small number of individuals. However in a complex society full of millions of people, no one will ever notice them.

Yes, it is weakness. I realize now that I was focusing on the wrong women. Due to my insanely low self esteem, I only went after pigs. That is women who were extremely below average. I was a sucker in that those women were the ones who were the most outspoken or flirty (low hanging fruit). Each one of them cruelly rejected me. Now I realize, it is because they were ugly that they rejected me. Ugly women simply project their feelings of worthlessness onto everyone around them, bringing everyone else down. And if a man tries to rescue or hook up with an ugly birch, especially if he isnt ugly himself, then she will treat him like absolute crap, because that is how she feels about herself due to her lack of beauty. But I saw myself as ugly as well, because of the way women treated me. So it became a vicious circle.

Then I realized that you need to just forget about plain, ordinary and ugly women altogether. They should be working hard to make sure their insides arent a reflection of their outsides, but most of the time, their personalities match their appearance, and they arent smart enough to overcome it. The other thing is, it is time to bail at the first sign of trouble. I was so desperate that after a woman treated me like crap, I still kept on. Especially since I had retarded friends who told me "That's how all women are. Just be a man and accept it." Or "But she still likes you." I wonder if they were really believing that, or if they knew this girl was a psycho and just wanted to relish in the drama. Either way, now I believe that men are more worthless than women.

The problem is focus. Once you start focusing on the negative, that is all that will come to you, because your mind will pull you in that direction. Another problem is that American women are paradoxically very submissive in the initial stages of relationships. They can not help the man seal the deal. This is why when women are friendly they are mistaken for being flirty sometimes. It is because the American women doesnt have much courage to even flirt with a man, unless it is to get an ego boost (and usually those are busted women doing all the flirting cause they are not beautiful and they know it). Men have to do all the work, and more than that, the man has to know exactly what he is doing, and he must have a concrete plan in his mind for things to work. Because American women can't help one bit because they are weak and spoiled. So if you don't know what to say or do with American women as the man, you're out of luck, cause the woman will not step up to help out. She can not, because they don't know what they are doing either. Really they are just waiting for the man to take control.

I have also realized that American women tend to flirt in a very oblique, indirect way most of the time. Unlike in Europe or South America where the women have excellent eye contact, body language, and sometimes even boldness, the American women relies on osmosis. She will get a friend with her and go stand next to the guy she's interested in. Then she'll either talk about how she is single and wants a man, or how she had sex with guys at parties. These are two of the oblique ways AWs flirt. Then they want the man to jump in and volunteer to go with them. They prefer this route over simply looking in a man's eyes, smiling and asking him questions about himself.

So there may be many women who are interested, but they lack the courage to show it, and even then, you'd almost have to be the equivalent of a social rocket scientist to figure out how American women operate.


MGTOW, MRA, Feminism, Lesbianism, faggotry. Go isolate yourself in your one bedroom apartment, masturbate to porn in your free time, play with your video games and your dogs and cats, forget about women until you are too old for it to matter after you retire, when there is little testosterone floating around for you to be interested anyhow. Do you think that might decrease the birth rate a little? Keep the fools distracted while they age out of the game. Morons. Then they'll wake up at age 55 or 60, realize they have no children or grand children, and all their friends are electrons on a screen.
Last edited by Adama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests