Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why is Steve Hoca softening his stance on women

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:41 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if some of the more prominent advocates of MRA/MGTOW are CIA or Army intelligent shills and plants, similar to how Gloria Steinem led an entire generation of women astray.

Just like with Occupy Wallstreet and other movements, in which George Soros paid $30 million to "protesters" to derail the movement. I would not be surprised if there are many shills on these forums sent to deceive us all.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Adama wrote:Ugly women simply project their feelings of worthlessness onto everyone around them, bringing everyone else down. And if a man tries to rescue or hook up with an ugly birch, especially if he isnt ugly himself, then she will treat him like absolute crap, because that is how she feels about herself due to her lack of beauty.

Mmhh I don't know, sometimes they're just trying to "add value" to themselves by being bitchy and "rejecting". The saying that you should not go for the hottest one in a group is valid, but I've found sometimes going for the less attractive one on a group can backfire too for this reason. I think the best is when they're more or less "even", so there's no queen and vassals.
Last edited by droid on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Yohan wrote:Well, Seattle is not the worst place in USA, many men will prefer to remain single and to keep their jobs, some of them fairly good paid.

How sad
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions