Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:So go do it then if it's so easy.


It's easy for people that want to do it. The catch is the American government is too good at catching people and arresting people. The Romanian girls from the articles are EU-citizens so they have the right of free travel. It's also easier to get a Russian girl into the EU than across the Atlantic.

It's easy to buy a girl, easy to get a girl into the EU, but impossible to get the girl into the US. There's always a catch.


And you live in the U.S. So in other words - it's not easy.


It is easy to buy a girl. It's not easy to bring the girl into America. There's a difference.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Tsar wrote:You showed yourself to be an idiot instead of dropping it and not giving an answer. I'm so predictable which is why you wanted to provoke me into drama so I'll give you the drama you requested. You provoked me into creating that thread. Refer to your posts earlier in the thread and tell me you didn't make those statements with good intentions, but with an intent to provoke me.


See, this is part of your problem. You're immature, don't take responsibility for anything. "You made me do it Ghost! YOU made me do it!" No, fuckboy, you did it yourself. I respond to insults too, as does anyone, but you'll never see me whine like a little bitch like you're doing.

You expect I would just ignore your insults? You are very similar user "The" who ended up being banned.


I may insult you, but it's the truth. You either need to hear until you change or you should leave. Maybe you should be banned and only allowed to come back when you've tried to do something with your life.

How many times have you or S_Parc rehashed the bold sentence in the second quote as an insult or provocation? At least six times, three times for the each of you on the drama threads.


You're one to talk about rehashing! :lol:

If you had a dollar for every time you've rehashed your delusional fantasies, posts about Russia/Eastern Europe, how bad your situation sucks, how bad the economy is, etc., you really would be rich.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Ghost wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:No one? I wouldn't be too sure about that. I will go on record stating I make about $3000 a month.


Well, you've posted yours and I've posted mine (in his other thread.) That alone proves him wrong, so I wonder if he'll admit it now or retreat further into fantasy land? I think we know the answer to that.

With all due respect, Tsar, you are a young and inexperienced guy hopelessly caught up in some anime-fantasy world. You would like to believe you are a righteous man, who can be ruthless when he has to be, and goes by a bushido warrior code of honor. An anti-hero of your own making, with his own personal set of principles he firmly believes in. You are a dreamer, and part of you dreams you could be a mafia member... that you could have dealings with shady business people, engage in the dark underground world. Engage computer hackers, Yakuza members, Libyan human traffickers, Russian arms dealers, Chinese gamblers and matchfixers... trust me, I know how you are thinking. I know how your mind operates. A lot of us have had such unrealistic, grandiose hopes.


I'm really starting to lean towards him just being truly mentally ill. And I don't just throw that around lightly. It really does seem like it might be a real mental illness. On the other hand, it might "just" be years of loneliness. I was never this extreme, though I once showed some of these tendencies. I've always been a dreamer. Never went so far as imagining that I'm a prince or wanting to get into the mafia though...

Grandiose plans are fine. Don't be ashamed. But they are largely the realm of teenagers. You don't just step into the world of crime easily. These are people who are hard. Ruthless. Cold and calculating. You are just a 19th century romantic soul, an anime enthusiast, dreaming of being swept away in a great romantic love with a beautiful teenaged girl and making her your bride. You were born in the wrong era. But you aren't going to make it in this era, unless you are willing to confront some uncomfortable truths about yourself, and face the cold, hard facts.


Fantasy land is easier. The real world requires actual effort. As much (deserved) shit as I give him, it's a sad story. He could have made it out. Maybe there's still a chance, but time unused is time wasted. I doubt he'll ever do it. Like I've said before, I doubt he would go abroad if some bought him the damn plane ticket. For all the help I've offered, he's offered nothing in return. Not even the smallest of gestures. I guess he can keep waiting for his royal navy to show up...


More insults, the same old rehashes you've thrown around in previous posts.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:You showed yourself to be an idiot instead of dropping it and not giving an answer. I'm so predictable which is why you wanted to provoke me into drama so I'll give you the drama you requested. You provoked me into creating that thread. Refer to your posts earlier in the thread and tell me you didn't make those statements with good intentions, but with an intent to provoke me.


See, this is part of your problem. You're immature, don't take responsibility for anything. "You made me do it Ghost! YOU made me do it!" No, fuckboy, you did it yourself. I respond to insults too, as does anyone, but you'll never see me whine like a little bitch like you're doing.

You expect I would just ignore your insults? You are very similar user "The" who ended up being banned.


I may insult you, but it's the truth. You either need to hear until you change or you should leave. Maybe you should be banned and only allowed to come back when you've tried to do something with your life.

How many times have you or S_Parc rehashed the bold sentence in the second quote as an insult or provocation? At least six times, three times for the each of you on the drama threads.


You're one to talk about rehashing! :lol:

If you had a dollar for every time you've rehashed your delusional fantasies, posts about Russia/Eastern Europe, how bad your situation sucks, how bad the economy is, etc., you really would be rich.


You are the real bitch.

So if you think I'm waiting for a Royal Navy to show up and rescue me, what are you waiting for Ghost? Mongering until an army of skeletons arrive to bring you a dreamy Prostitute as your Halloween Treat and then you fall in love with the whore and have little Ghostlets? lol :lol:

You might insult me but it's far from the truth. You love putting me down with some other members so you can feel better about yourselves. Just like bullies do. The truth is that you have low self-esteem like all bullies.

I am never one to throw the first insult and start drama, but I will not sit idly by while you, S_Parc, formerly "The" who was finally banned, and anyone else throws around insults. It's like a World War #? Drama-Fest all over again on the HappierAbroad just because you couldn't help yourself but provoke me.

I won't be banned because I'm not a troll and I don't start things. I am respectful of other forum members until they throw the first shot.

I have no delusional fantasies. I am not an Elliot Rodger type.

And conducting business with a mafia organization is not the same as joining that respective mafia organization. Another stupid post lumping all that together in a pathetic attempt to package it into another insult.

F.U.C.K. YOU Ghost! Keep on mongering until an army of skeletons to arrive to bring you a dreamy Prostitute that has some extra meat on her body as your Halloween Treat and then you fall in love with your Happy Halloween Whore and have little Ghostlets. lol :lol:
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby GoingAwol » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:23 am

I will go to Russia, enjoy it, meet women, and decide to stay to teach English.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:20 am

GoingAwol wrote:I will go to Russia, enjoy it, meet women, and decide to stay to teach English.


That's the spirit. Now we just need Tsar to say that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Ghost wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I will go to Russia, enjoy it, meet women, and decide to stay to teach English.


That's the spirit. Now we just need Tsar to say that.


That's a waste of speculation time. If he couldn't do more than a week's worth of Russian Pimsleur lessons, one year after depicting similar levels of excitement and motivation, then the chances are, nothing else will occur for a lengthier journey to the former USSR.

I'd already written it up in my final thread ...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28319

This isn't the world of Benjamin Button, ppl get older, not younger, over time. And thus, he's nearing the cusp of his 30th birthday with little to show for the past three decades, in terms of growing up and experiences.

And he's not able to figure out that the Russian Mafia in eastern Europe are not the doughboys of Rhode Island's political machine. Buy a doughboy a cannoli, and he may give you a job as a town clerk somewhere between Woonsocket and Kingston. In contrast, cross a Russian mobster and your whole family may be killed execution style, including the infants.

And another bit of info ... Rhode Island is not the Kosovo of America. America's Kosovos are West Virginia, Mississippi, and other god forsaken regions, like northern Maine. R.I. is right next to Massachusetts (& Connecticut) and many former R.I. natives, including my GF, live and work near Boston. Some MA companies, to save a bit, have moved operations to R.I. as well.

Given the fact that R.I. covers such little territory, the fact that he feels trapped there, tells me that it's much more of a mental prison than anything else. A couple of years ago, I'd thought that perhaps he was up near the former military encampment circa Caribou Maine. Heck, if he were stuck up there, I'd even rent out my living room, just so he could be near Boston for a breathe of civilization. But that was last year; this year, I've lost interest in this guy's predicament and feel that his destiny is sealed.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 pm

The following is for Marcos and other internationals, who're not familiar with America's geography. I'm not patronizing other Americans or Canadians by this posting, I know that they know ...

Image

As you can see, Massachusetts and Connecticut pretty much have R.I. surrounded on three sides, sans the ocean.

On the MA side of the border, Rte 495 is roughly 10-12 miles from Woonsocket R.I., the border city. That highway area is known as greater Boston's 2nd and outer technology beltway. In other words, it's a region settled by various companies, a few of whom in hi-tech, others not so much. Companies which find the closer Rte 128 beltway to be too costly for a build out, choose this area over being closer to Boston. A lot of ppl live in and around those parts. Some even commute a greater distance for work there.

Despite there being a lot of forests and general vegetation, it's far from being in the middle of nowhere. The way New England grew is that towns and city planners wanted industrial parks and business areas, accessible to wooded regions so that the area didn't appear to resemble an endless concrete jungle build out like greater LA. Also, the general moisture levels in NE supported this type of vegetation. Many ppl who work in and around MA, go for walks in the woods, during their lunch breaks.

If this is the former Yugoslavia of America, well ... I'd hate to see West Virginia.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby GoingAwol » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Ghost wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I will go to Russia, enjoy it, meet women, and decide to stay to teach English.


That's the spirit. Now we just need Tsar to say that.

I'm planning to go next summer (2016). I'm fairly certain I can succeed with the women if I spend some time there.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby MattHanson1990 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Tsar wrote:3. I think Trump is most likely to take office in America.


I used to think that Hillary Clinton was most likely to take office in 2017. And here were some of my predictions.

- there will be wars every month
- male unemployment will shoot to 100 percent as jobs continued to get outsourced, automated, and feminized
- colleges will be all female
- she will start the Where Have All The Good Men Gone Investigation Committee
- pornography will be made illegal to further suppress men's sexual desires
- travel abroad will be eliminated except to Canada, the UK, and Australia; she will declare "Why do you need to travel to countries that don't have women's rights?"
- there will be an economic downturn worse than both 1929 and 2007.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby HouseMD » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:32 pm


Wait, wait, are you actually advocating for human trafficking now? Wow, I knew you were kind of sad, but that's really taking things to a whole new level.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Devil Dog » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:25 pm

I predict that taco will predict an economic collapse or major war at least 24 times in the next two years.

How did the Jade Helm thing work out?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:50 pm

HouseMD wrote:Wait, wait, are you actually advocating for human trafficking now? Wow, I knew you were kind of sad, but that's really taking things to a whole new level.


Yeah, so much for defending the honor of Excalibur. This mythological knight of the round table is little more than another wannabe kidnapper.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 am

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Wait, wait, are you actually advocating for human trafficking now? Wow, I knew you were kind of sad, but that's really taking things to a whole new level.


Yeah, so much for defending the honor of Excalibur. This mythological knight of the round table is little more than another wannabe kidnapper.


I thought you were done with me. Once again you make another jab at me trying to make it so others think I'm in some childhood fantasy type mindset.

1. I never said I wasn't willing to cross ethical lines, I admitted I would cross any lines I had to. The law is something written by men to control the masses. I will break the law when I want or when I must. Being virtuous isn't the same thing as being law-abiding.

2. Throughout much of history when there were wars, girls would be taken and if they were lucky they would be bought and married to a guy from another country or land. If they weren't lucky they would become a whore in a brothel or working as a slave (nothing but property to be sold and resold). I will admit buying a custom procured girl from traffickers is a possible way of getting what I want if that's what it comes down to in the end.

I have stopped caring about the means to the end. It's only the end result that matters. That's why people like you two who are good with women and have great careers think it's terrible if people break certain the laws. Horrible things happen everyday and many injustices remain. Sometimes it takes evil methods to achieve a good outcome.

But of course the more American-minded and modernist-minded members cannot think about topics that complex, or understand why an evil method may be necessary to create a positive outcome.
Last edited by Tsar on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby HouseMD » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:03 am

Tsar wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Wait, wait, are you actually advocating for human trafficking now? Wow, I knew you were kind of sad, but that's really taking things to a whole new level.


Yeah, so much for defending the honor of Excalibur. This mythological knight of the round table is little more than another wannabe kidnapper.


I thought you were done with me. Once again you make another jab at me trying to make it so others think I'm in some childhood fantasy type mindset.

1. I never said I wasn't willing to cross ethical lines, I admitted I would cross any lines I had to. The law is something written by men to control the masses. I will break the law when I want or when I must. Being virtuous isn't the same thing as being law-abiding.

2. Throughout much of history when there were wars, girls would be taken and if they were lucky they would be bought and married to a guy from another country or land. If they weren't lucky they would become a whore in a brothel or working as a slave (nothing but property to be sold and resold). I will admit buying a custom procured girl from traffickers is a possible way of getting what I want if that's what it comes down to in the end.

I have stopped caring about the means to the end. It's only the end result that matters. That's why people like you two who are good with women and have great careers think it's terrible if people break certain the laws. Horrible things happen everyday and many injustices remain. Sometimes it takes evil methods to achieve a good outcome.

But of course the more American-minded and modernist-minded members cannot think about topics that complex, or understand why an evil method may be necessary to created a positive outcome.

Actually, there's a good chance you're just turning full blown evil. Actions speak louder than words- you can say you mean well and justify all you like, but at the end of the day you're a sad dude that only cares about himself.

I'm going to tell you this and I'm only going to tell you once. All men who have greatness within them are capable of both great good and great evil. It is up to you which path you will take, but the ones who become evil often do so with the best of intentions. Tread carefully, lest you lose your soul in the quest for contentment.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests