Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:35 am

HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
I have stopped caring about the means to the end. It's only the end result that matters. That's why people like you two who are good with women and have great careers think it's terrible if people break certain the laws. Horrible things happen everyday and many injustices remain. Sometimes it takes evil methods to achieve a good outcome.

But of course the more American-minded and modernist-minded members cannot think about topics that complex, or understand why an evil method may be necessary to created a positive outcome.

Actually, there's a good chance you're just turning full blown evil. Actions speak louder than words- you can say you mean well and justify all you like, but at the end of the day you're a sad dude that only cares about himself.

I'm going to tell you this and I'm only going to tell you once. All men who have greatness within them are capable of both great good and great evil. It is up to you which path you will take, but the ones who become evil often do so with the best of intentions. Tread carefully, lest you lose your soul in the quest for contentment.


What's so lame about this particular individual is that he actually believes that the notion of *the end justifies the means*, as some highly complex and intellectual subject matter when it's little more than one of Machiavelli's basic vignettes from 'The Prince'.

But then, the person in question, actually having neither the political deft nor the business acumen, to execute on anything of the sort, is talking nonsense. I'm pretty sure that even if this person gets a one-on-one meeting with the alleged Don of Kazan, he'd be laughed out of the former Soviet Union so fast, that he might even become the hypothetical subject of a future Russian comedy of sorts ... "The Freshman NOT" In fact, that would be the best outcome because otherwise, he'd be putting his entire family in harms way. Even the Russian mob needs to be entertained, once in the while.

And he's wrong about me; I'm good with one woman. Others were not so great nor successful in the past and thus, you don't see me glowing about relationships in general, which is why I'm a good counterpoint to the overly optimistic romantics on this forum.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 am

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
I have stopped caring about the means to the end. It's only the end result that matters. That's why people like you two who are good with women and have great careers think it's terrible if people break certain the laws. Horrible things happen everyday and many injustices remain. Sometimes it takes evil methods to achieve a good outcome.

But of course the more American-minded and modernist-minded members cannot think about topics that complex, or understand why an evil method may be necessary to created a positive outcome.

Actually, there's a good chance you're just turning full blown evil. Actions speak louder than words- you can say you mean well and justify all you like, but at the end of the day you're a sad dude that only cares about himself.

I'm going to tell you this and I'm only going to tell you once. All men who have greatness within them are capable of both great good and great evil. It is up to you which path you will take, but the ones who become evil often do so with the best of intentions. Tread carefully, lest you lose your soul in the quest for contentment.


What's so lame about this particular individual is that he actually believes that the notion of *the end justifies the means*, as some highly complex and intellectual subject matter when it's little more than one of Machiavelli's basic vignettes from 'The Prince'.

But then, the person in question, actually having neither the political deft nor the business acumen, to execute on anything of the sort, is talking nonsense. I'm pretty sure that even if this person gets a one-on-one meeting with the alleged Don of Kazan, he'd be laughed out of the former Soviet Union so fast, that he might even become the hypothetical subject of a future Russian comedy of sorts ... "The Freshman NOT" In fact, that would be the best outcome because otherwise, he'd be putting his entire family in harms way. Even the Russian mob needs to be entertained, once in the while.

And he's wrong about me; I'm good with one woman. Others were not so great nor successful in the past and thus, you don't see me glowing about relationships in general, which is why I'm a good counterpoint to the overly optimistic romantics on this forum.


Another jab which once again contain many insults directed towards me. The Russian mob cares about money just like other people.

Once again you took part of what I said out of context like you always do. I was taking about how it's too complex for people like you to understand there is a difference between 1. Being Virtuous and 2. Being Law-Abiding. What's the point of being law-abiding? It only serves the interests of a few powerful people because it was written by those people. Of course you would ignore that part because that's too complex for you to understand or to even debate with me.

Do you honestly think I would actually care if the Russian mob decided to arrange for a hit-man to kill my entire family? If that is suppose to scare me or prevent me from doing that in the future, you are mistaken.

Just admit that you believe it is "morally reprehensible" for anyone to buy a bride on the black market. That's why you keep trying to bait me into another response. You don't like the fact that I would be willing go against some ethical boundaries and break laws that no one else would ever dare to cross even if they could have success. Most people would have no need to cross those boundaries while they live their immoral and wicked lives in a hedonistic culture that promotes promiscuity, violence, and other abhorrent behaviors and lifestyle choices and criticize people that would cross lines to win in a civilization that stacked everything against them.

Being "Good" is good, but sometimes winning comes down making the decision to be "Evil" once in awhile. It's that simple. Some situations have no good means to a good end. Only after all acceptable good options have been exhausted does it become time to begin the evil methods.

The only thing I care about is my victory and I will have my victory. It's insignificant what you or anyone else thinks of me or my plans. Nothing you say, none of your pathetic insults, or your wretched words will stop me or make me think what I am doing is wrong or that it wouldn't/couldn't work.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:24 am

Tsar, quit worrying about the "jabs." Remember the lion pelt. Go out into the world and accomplish first. When you return with stories of your accomplishments and adventures, you'll instantly have the best way to invalidate all these "jabs" you preoccupy yourself with.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tsar wrote:3. I think Trump is most likely to take office in America.


I used to think that Hillary Clinton was most likely to take office in 2017. And here were some of my predictions.

- there will be wars every month
- male unemployment will shoot to 100 percent as jobs continued to get outsourced, automated, and feminized
- colleges will be all female
- she will start the Where Have All The Good Men Gone Investigation Committee
- p*** will be made illegal to further suppress men's sexual desires
- travel abroad will be eliminated except to Canada, the UK, and Australia; she will declare "Why do you need to travel to countries that don't have women's rights?"
- there will be an economic downturn worse than both 1929 and 2007.


Dude man, I wrote most of those originally...were you that big a fan of my predictions? Hahaha. I was exaggerating, but not too much...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby HouseMD » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Tsar wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
I have stopped caring about the means to the end. It's only the end result that matters. That's why people like you two who are good with women and have great careers think it's terrible if people break certain the laws. Horrible things happen everyday and many injustices remain. Sometimes it takes evil methods to achieve a good outcome.

But of course the more American-minded and modernist-minded members cannot think about topics that complex, or understand why an evil method may be necessary to created a positive outcome.

Actually, there's a good chance you're just turning full blown evil. Actions speak louder than words- you can say you mean well and justify all you like, but at the end of the day you're a sad dude that only cares about himself.

I'm going to tell you this and I'm only going to tell you once. All men who have greatness within them are capable of both great good and great evil. It is up to you which path you will take, but the ones who become evil often do so with the best of intentions. Tread carefully, lest you lose your soul in the quest for contentment.


What's so lame about this particular individual is that he actually believes that the notion of *the end justifies the means*, as some highly complex and intellectual subject matter when it's little more than one of Machiavelli's basic vignettes from 'The Prince'.

But then, the person in question, actually having neither the political deft nor the business acumen, to execute on anything of the sort, is talking nonsense. I'm pretty sure that even if this person gets a one-on-one meeting with the alleged Don of Kazan, he'd be laughed out of the former Soviet Union so fast, that he might even become the hypothetical subject of a future Russian comedy of sorts ... "The Freshman NOT" In fact, that would be the best outcome because otherwise, he'd be putting his entire family in harms way. Even the Russian mob needs to be entertained, once in the while.

And he's wrong about me; I'm good with one woman. Others were not so great nor successful in the past and thus, you don't see me glowing about relationships in general, which is why I'm a good counterpoint to the overly optimistic romantics on this forum.


Another jab which once again contain many insults directed towards me. The Russian mob cares about money just like other people.

Once again you took part of what I said out of context like you always do. I was taking about how it's too complex for people like you to understand there is a difference between 1. Being Virtuous and 2. Being Law-Abiding. What's the point of being law-abiding? It only serves the interests of a few powerful people because it was written by those people. Of course you would ignore that part because that's too complex for you to understand or to even debate with me.

Do you honestly think I would actually care if the Russian mob decided to arrange for a hit-man to kill my entire family? If that is suppose to scare me or prevent me from doing that in the future, you are mistaken.

Just admit that you believe it is "morally reprehensible" for anyone to buy a bride on the black market. That's why you keep trying to bait me into another response. You don't like the fact that I would be willing go against some ethical boundaries and break laws that no one else would ever dare to cross even if they could have success. Most people would have no need to cross those boundaries while they live their immoral and wicked lives in a hedonistic culture that promotes promiscuity, violence, and other abhorrent behaviors and lifestyle choices and criticize people that would cross lines to win in a civilization that stacked everything against them.

Being "Good" is good, but sometimes winning comes down making the decision to be "Evil" once in awhile. It's that simple. Some situations have no good means to a good end. Only after all acceptable good options have been exhausted does it become time to begin the evil methods.

The only thing I care about is my victory and I will have my victory. It's insignificant what you or anyone else thinks of me or my plans. Nothing you say, none of your pathetic insults, or your wretched words will stop me or make me think what I am doing is wrong or that it wouldn't/couldn't work.

What does it matter if you get a girl if she doesn't love or respect you? Because with your current plans, you're coming off more Ramsay Snow than guy who will have a living wife to mother his children.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:13 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
[ lots of rants snipped out for brevity sakes ]

The only thing I care about is my victory and I will have my victory. It's insignificant what you or anyone else thinks of me or my plans. Nothing you say, none of your pathetic insults, or your wretched words will stop me or make me think what I am doing is wrong or that it wouldn't/couldn't work.

What does it matter if you get a girl if she doesn't love or respect you? Because with your current plans, you're coming off more Ramsay Snow than guy who will have a living wife to mother his children.


House, you're wasting your time. For years, these dialogues with Tsar have been going on with numerous members of this forum.

Unlike abcdavid, another young guy (but with an analogous dysfunctional family like my own), the OP has ignored everyone's good advice and has retreated further and further into TV land. Today, the other guy, Dave, has moved on and is starting a career, while looking in Asia-Pacific, for the feasible long term family situation. That's the mark of a person growing up, early-20s to late-20s/early-30s. The OP is the opposite of that.

Snow or in the real world, Vlad the Impaler, would be a modern day mercenary or assassin, not someone living in his parent's home, fantasizing about living Keyser Soze's life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_S%C3%B6ze) And yes, that's the OP's fantasy motif, since he's really not all that original. I would believe that such an antihero of sorts, would have already achieved sniper status in one of the armed forces and by his 25th birthday, be doing contracts for the Don of Kazan but since the OP has never left his home state, perhaps the Caretaker of the Newport Mansions.

We've all had these conversations before. There's nothing to see here.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:44 pm

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:
[ lots of rants snipped out for brevity sakes ]

The only thing I care about is my victory and I will have my victory. It's insignificant what you or anyone else thinks of me or my plans. Nothing you say, none of your pathetic insults, or your wretched words will stop me or make me think what I am doing is wrong or that it wouldn't/couldn't work.

What does it matter if you get a girl if she doesn't love or respect you? Because with your current plans, you're coming off more Ramsay Snow than guy who will have a living wife to mother his children.


House, you're wasting your time. For years, these dialogues with Tsar have been going on with numerous members of this forum.

Unlike abcdavid, another young guy (but with an analogous dysfunctional family like my own), the OP has ignored everyone's good advice and has retreated further and further into TV land. Today, the other guy, Dave, has moved on and is starting a career, while looking in Asia-Pacific, for the feasible long term family situation. That's the mark of a person growing up, early-20s to late-20s/early-30s. The OP is the opposite of that.

Snow or in the real world, Vlad the Impaler, would be a modern day mercenary or assassin, not someone living in his parent's home, fantasizing about living Keyser Soze's life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_S%C3%B6ze) And yes, that's the OP's fantasy motif, since he's really not all that original. I would believe that such an antihero of sorts, would have already achieved sniper status in one of the armed forces and by his 25th birthday, be doing contracts for the Don of Kazan but since the OP has never left his home state, perhaps the Caretaker of the Newport Mansions.

We've all had these conversations before. There's nothing to see here.


Looks like S_Parc is at it again with the jabs. S_Parc is wrong and has a vendetta against me because I'm willing to do whatever I want to get what I want.

I will soon be starting a full-time job.
Last edited by Tsar on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

S_Parc is a mangina and probably a eunuch. I don't know why else he would continue to insult me and why he won't just let this recent forum war of his fizzle out. He always throws another punch and then I respond. Like always, he makes the first-strike and then the forum war begins. This time is different because S_Parc just won't let it go.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Tsar, I am deeply disappointed for two reasons:

First you don't have faith in yourself and your abilities (and especially not God). And secondly, you do not respect the rights of other human beings, meaning you have a serious lack of empathy.

Don't let your self-pity turn you into a monster. Yeah I used a bad word, but not to describe you as you are, but to describe the man you wish to become.

There are over 3.5 billion women on this planet, Tsar. You will be compatible with millions upon millions of them. You just need to have faith. I personally have faith that God has reserved women for each of his unbegotten sons (spiritual sons through faith in Jesus) because He loves us and wants us to be happy.

Do you ever stop to think what if that were your sister, or mother or grandmother, or some other woman you care about? Or what if you had the misfortune to be born one of those women who were kidnapped?

I am not saying that women shouldnt submit. I am just saying you have no right to kidnap or to confine anyone. Kidnapping is a crime which God considers worthy of death. He calls it stealing a man. Look it up. Do you think that God might bring justice upon you for that? You might be able to get away with it for a few years at most, before she escapes. Then your option will be to jump in front of a train. Or they could catch you right away. Or even those mafia men who you assume are trustworthy, may not be so trustworthy. You could be the one being shipped off to Israel to be the boy slave of some rich pervert who feels the same way about forced male sex slaves the same way you do about female sex slaves.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Dude, if you can commit evil, you can also do things the right way. What is wrong with signing up for a marriage-dating tour, interviewing the women, and marrying whichever woman you want? How much do those cost nowadays? $3-4,000? At least your chances are better that the woman will actually like you back.

Look at Fschmidt, for example. IIRC, dude just hops in a car, drives down to Mexico, and within a short period of time, he has a Mexican woman. Ever read his experiences with American women? I'm only saying other men have done it the moral, proper way before. Do not choose evil when it is unnecessary. Choose life.

The path you want to go down now will only destroy your life. Your life is not yet destroyed. But if you do any of those things you wish to do, then you will probably end up destroying your own life. Not your family's. Your own. There is no way you can walk down the path of evil and remain untouched, unless you are a son of Satan, and even then, you would need a whole group of men on your side (namely people in positions of power with similar perversions). Since you are just a regular guy, I am going to assume you are not a member of a wealthy, elite secret society which would protect you from prosecution or even from getting kidnapped yourself.

And often times, the fate you wish upon others is exactly what will happen to you, while your intended victim escapes.

Anyone who can see an once of truth can already foresee that this is the wrong path for everyone, not just your intended victim, but also for yourself. And even if you are never caught, if you ever wake up to the reality of right and wrong, it will vex your soul forever. You seriously may not be able to live with yourself if your conscience ever turns on.

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. Exodus 21:16 KJV

And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives. Proverbs 1:18 KJV

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10 KJV
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Adama wrote:I am just saying you have no right to kidnap or to confine anyone. Kidnapping is a crime which God considers worthy of death. He calls it stealing a man. Look it up. Do you think that God might bring justice upon you for that? You might be able to get away with it for a few years at most, before she escapes. Then your option will be to jump in front of a train. Or they could catch you right away. Or even those mafia men who you assume are trustworthy, may not be so trustworthy. You could be the one being shipped off to Israel to be the boy slave of some rich pervert who feels the same way about forced male sex slaves the same way you do about female sex slaves.


Boy ... here I was, taking the first day of the Columbus Day weekend off and Tsar's having a meltdown, simply because I'd told him off, beforehand.

Adama, you're wasting your time. In a sense, you're attempting to play both, the whole of the preacher and an older brother, when the OP doesn't want to change nor accept reality the way it is.

A few years ago, like others here, I was sympathetic to the OP and his counterpart acquaintance in NJ, abcdavid, because I'd thought that they were both these two young guys, dealing with the extreme emotional hardships of growing up in an America, which doesn't care for men. Since then, Dave's moved on and is no longer in the state he was in, when he'd started here.

Over time, I'd seen numerous others, offer good advice and assistance to the OP but to no avail.

And then, after being led down that road of half-truths, I saw the truth. This person wasn't for real, he was little more than a day dreamer but too old for that role, since he wasn't a teenager anymore.

Think about this … Tsar had told everyone that he's from New England and grew up in the Kosovo of America. Given the fact that I was born and raised in the region, I knew that that meant northern Maine, like north of Bangor, circa Caribou. And yes, if one's stuck in those parts, clearly, it's a living hell for a young guy wanting to get out of the region. That's when I was willing to look up people, who had rooms for rent, in and around the Boston area, so that he could at least arrive in civilization and get his life started. But then, I find out that he's never left Rhode Island, and considers being between the Boston and New London/New Haven metro areas to be hell on earth. Seriously, what would HA members from northern Idaho or West Virginia think, when they hear such tripe? All points of R.I., are striking distance from more prosperous states. It's the smallest state in the union.

Then, he goes on and on about finding a virgin Russian bride and/or getting involved with the Russian diaspora (and finally, the Russian mob in eastern Europe) but then, not realizing that the ex-Soviet diaspora is circa east Providence RI, nor bothering to learning the Pimsleur Russian series, after I'd specifically pointed that out to him, a year ago. So in effect, he's never engaged any Rhode Island (nor Mass/CT) based Russian-American person in any type of dialogue nor discussion of his homeland. I'll even bet that his few trips outside of his home state include the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut or perhaps, the Bunker Hill monument in Charlestown (a part of Boston) or the rock at Plymouth MA, during junior high school. For a man, as passionate and dedicated as the OP likes to portray himself, this isn't very convincing.

If even 60% of my above statements are true, then I think the OP needs far more help than reading the bible and attending some spiritual services. Many of those things are for ppl, who'd basically made the wrong decisions, but later, seek help from spiritually minded individuals. This person, on the other hand, has barely left the crib.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby HouseMD » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:02 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:I am just saying you have no right to kidnap or to confine anyone. Kidnapping is a crime which God considers worthy of death. He calls it stealing a man. Look it up. Do you think that God might bring justice upon you for that? You might be able to get away with it for a few years at most, before she escapes. Then your option will be to jump in front of a train. Or they could catch you right away. Or even those mafia men who you assume are trustworthy, may not be so trustworthy. You could be the one being shipped off to Israel to be the boy slave of some rich pervert who feels the same way about forced male sex slaves the same way you do about female sex slaves.


Boy ... here I was, taking the first day of the Columbus Day weekend off and Tsar's having a meltdown, simply because I'd told him off, beforehand.

Adama, you're wasting your time. In a sense, you're attempting to play both, the whole of the preacher and an older brother, when the OP doesn't want to change nor accept reality the way it is.

A few years ago, like others here, I was sympathetic to the OP and his counterpart acquaintance in NJ, abcdavid, because I'd thought that they were both these two young guys, dealing with the extreme emotional hardships of growing up in an America, which doesn't care for men. Since then, Dave's moved on and is no longer in the state he was in, when he'd started here.

Over time, I'd seen numerous others, offer good advice and assistance to the OP but to no avail.

And then, after being led down that road of half-truths, I saw the truth. This person wasn't for real, he was little more than a day dreamer but too old for that role, since he wasn't a teenager anymore.

Think about this … Tsar had told everyone that he's from New England and grew up in the Kosovo of America. Given the fact that I was born and raised in the region, I knew that that meant northern Maine, like north of Bangor, circa Caribou. And yes, if one's stuck in those parts, clearly, it's a living hell for a young guy wanting to get out of the region. That's when I was willing to look up people, who had rooms for rent, in and around the Boston area, so that he could at least arrive in civilization and get his life started. But then, I find out that he's never left Rhode Island, and considers being between the Boston and New London/New Haven metro areas to be hell on earth. Seriously, what would HA members from northern Idaho or West Virginia think, when they hear such tripe? All points of R.I., are striking distance from more prosperous states. It's the smallest state in the union.

Then, he goes on and on about finding a virgin Russian bride and/or getting involved with the Russian diaspora (and finally, the Russian mob in eastern Europe) but then, not realizing that the ex-Soviet diaspora is circa east Providence RI, nor bothering to learning the Pimsleur Russian series, after I'd specifically pointed that out to him, a year ago. So in effect, he's never engaged any Rhode Island (nor Mass/CT) based Russian-American person in any type of dialogue nor discussion of his homeland. I'll even bet that his few trips outside of his home state include the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut or perhaps, the Bunker Hill monument in Charlestown (a part of Boston) or the rock at Plymouth MA, during junior high school. For a man, as passionate and dedicated as the OP likes to portray himself, this isn't very convincing.

If even 60% of my above statements are true, then I think the OP needs far more help than reading the bible and attending some spiritual services. Many of those things are for ppl, who'd basically made the wrong decisions, but later, seek help from spiritually minded individuals. This person, on the other hand, has barely left the crib.

As a fellow former New Englander, I got some real lulz out of your post.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby S_Parc » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:52 pm

HouseMD wrote:As a fellow former New Englander, I got some real lulz out of your post.


Well House, given the fact that you'd probably done some rotations in clinical psychiatry, I'm pretty sure that you'd been guided by senior physicians, not to engage a patient in his delusional a/o schizophrenic interpretations of reality.

In a sense, that's what I'm telling others here. Since so many ppl, including Adama, want to fix the OP, w/o realizing it, they're engaging his delusions of grandeur. I think it's time to call an Ace an Ace, a Spade a Spade. If the OP wants to change his life, he'll do it, much like Dave before him.

Otherwise, he'll just join another forum and live in some Masters-of-the-Universe dream state with the rest of the internet Rockefellers and Corleones there.

Here's a song for that (except that at least songwriters knew that it was a flight of fantasy) ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby HouseMD » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:As a fellow former New Englander, I got some real lulz out of your post.


Well House, given the fact that you'd probably done some rotations in clinical psychiatry, I'm pretty sure that you'd been guided by senior physicians, not to engage a patient in his delusional a/o schizophrenic interpretations of reality.

In a sense, that's what I'm telling others here. Since so many ppl, including Adama, want to fix the OP, w/o realizing it, they're engaging his delusions of grandeur. I think it's time to call an Ace an Ace, a Spade a Spade. If the OP wants to change his life, he'll do it, much like Dave before him.

Otherwise, he'll just join another forum and live in some Masters-of-the-Universe dream state with the rest of the internet Rockefellers and Corleones there.

Here's a song for that (except that at least songwriters knew that it was a flight of fantasy) ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY[/youtube]

Haven't done my psych rotation yet, but I get what you're saying. I've been trying to politely lure him in the direction of not being a terrible human being lately, but originally I was pretty harsh and told it like it was- he's delusional and needs to get his **** together if he doesn't want to die alone.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Postby Tsar » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:34 pm

S_Parc is at it again.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 5 guests