Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Water on Mars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 pm

HouseMD wrote:Nah, I'd rather just believe that you're a heretic. When you think your the only person that gets it, that generally makes you a crazy person.

I'm not a biblical literalist because that would be a ridiculous proposition to hold in the face of all that we know. I think you're a fool to believe that your time is God's time, or that, when passing down things to a primitive people, God would not use allegory to allow them to understand things that were beyond their comprehension at the time.



That's merely your opinion, and you are very entitled to own and express your opinion. Now labeling someone is different, especially when it comes to insulting others.

I will tell you one thing though, at some point in your life, if you do not believe God or his word (the King James Bible), you probably will not enter into heaven. To disbelieve the Bible is to call God a liar. It says so right in the Bible.

The people who believe the Bible are the ones going to heaven. The people who do not believe the Bible is the true Word of God are on the road to hell, unless at some point in the past they believe, or they believe it some time in the future. To deny the Bible is to deny Jesus and to deny God the Father.

Was there a literal Adam and Eve? Yes, their DNA was perfect and uncorrupted. As soon as they sinned, everything started to fall apart. Also keep in mind that evolution and the Big bang violate scientific rules which apostate Christians claim to value so highly. You can not get organization from chaos. Evolution violates the law of entropy, in that things go from a disorganized state to an orderly one. Entropy only runs from order to disorder. The Big Bang violates the rules of thermodynamics. A literal explosion of everything from nothing. That takes enormous faith to believe that. That is a religion unto itself. And if you believe that, there's no way you can believe the Bible story and God. It is one or the other.

See, most people think religion is about rules. And most religion is about rules. But Christianity is not about rules or practice. It is about faith in our Lord and Savior. Now are you going to tell me that I am crazy because I have great faith in our Lord, His Word, and I believe Him when He says He created the heavens and the earth in six literal days? Then you are the heretic and the apostate. I am the Christian. I am the one who believes God. You are the one who denies Him. I don't think things could be any clearer than that.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Water on Mars

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Nah, I'd rather just believe that you're a heretic. When you think your the only person that gets it, that generally makes you a crazy person.

I'm not a biblical literalist because that would be a ridiculous proposition to hold in the face of all that we know. I think you're a fool to believe that your time is God's time, or that, when passing down things to a primitive people, God would not use allegory to allow them to understand things that were beyond their comprehension at the time.



That's merely your opinion, and you are very entitled to own and express your opinion. Now labeling someone is different, especially when it comes to insulting others.

I will tell you one thing though, at some point in your life, if you do not believe God or his word (the King James Bible), you probably will not enter into heaven. To disbelieve the Bible is to call God a liar. It says so right in the Bible.

The people who believe the Bible are the ones going to heaven. The people who do not believe the Bible is the true Word of God are on the road to hell, unless at some point in the past they believe, or they believe it some time in the future. To deny the Bible is to deny Jesus and to deny God the Father.

Was there a literal Adam and Eve? Yes, their DNA was perfect and uncorrupted. As soon as they sinned, everything started to fall apart. Also keep in mind that evolution and the Big bang violate scientific rules which apostate Christians claim to value so highly. You can not get organization from chaos. Evolution violates the law of entropy, in that things go from a disorganized state to an orderly one. Entropy only runs from order to disorder. The Big Bang violates the rules of thermodynamics. A literal explosion of everything from nothing. That takes enormous faith to believe that. That is a religion unto itself. And if you believe that, there's no way you can believe the Bible story and God. It is one or the other.

See, most people think religion is about rules. And most religion is about rules. But Christianity is not about rules or practice. It is about faith in our Lord and Savior. Now are you going to tell me that I am crazy because I have great faith in our Lord, His Word, and I believe Him when He says He created the heavens and the earth in six literal days? Then you are the heretic and the apostate. I am the Christian. I am the one who believes God. You are the one who denies Him. I don't think things could be any clearer than that.

Whatever. You want to be all holier than thou, feel free. But remember- judge not lest ye be judged.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Can you be a Christian, yet believe that life wasnt created on earth as described by God in Genesis? Probably not.


Genesis a clear allegory, which is a way of revealing more truth than a primitive people would understand. To take Genesis as a literal story is to deny all that it can reveal to us. And to take it literally is end up with lots of things that don't make sense. If you have two ways to interpret something - one that makes sense and the other that doesn't - then you should go with the one that does.



It is not an allegory. It is fact. Basically you are saying that God is a liar. Can you believe that you are doing that? If you are saying that story is merely for illustrative purposes, then you are saying He is a liar. There is nothing in the story which would make one believe it is just an allegory, unless of course you wish to believe man's wisdom is greater than God's. At that point you can say we have learned great knowledge on our own, without God, but you would be wrong.

What is so hard about believing that God created Adam from the dust of the earth and Eve from Adam's rib? Is that too incredible? You'd rather believe in billions of years of evolution from a single cell organism all the way up to modern humanity? I would say it would take much more faith to believe the conjecture of Man (which is all evolution is at its best, at its worst it is another deception to get people to believe God does not exist, damning them to hell), than to simply believe that God did what He said He did exactly as written.

Do you know how much faith it takes for you to believe that there is a Mars with a real territory to land on? You haven't seen it yourself, now have you? You've seen the photoshopped images though. You were taught this in school. But have you ever touched Terra Martia? Nope. Yet you believe it is real. Why? Because everyone else believes it is real. And how did that happen? Did you accept that the school system was taken over by the elites? Have you accepted that yet? Have you accepted that Freemasonry runs NASA? Do you know that these people worship Satan? As I wrote earlier, Satan has always been the little god running and controlling this world. He's been planning how to deceive people for generations, and he has succeeded in sending billions of people to tell.

Satan wants you desperately to disbelieve God. He wants to erase any evidence that there is a real God, the Creator. Do you see? He wants you to believe in aliens and multiple worlds. Why? Because that means that God is not sitting in heaven directly above the stars. It also denies that Jesus can be the only one to ascend into heaven under his own power.

Why do you think Satan wants to give the family to women? Because first you must bind the strong man. Then you can spoil his goods. What are his goods? The hearts, minds and souls of the family. That's what the school system was all about.

But if you can not see that this is a multi-faceted system, worldwide, set up by Satan, those who directly worship him (the bankers, politicians, celebrities) and those they'd bought out, then my friend you are blind to reality.

This life is not about THIS WORLD. This life is about your future, in eternity. Satan wants to make damn sure you spend eternity in Hell with him. He doesnt want you to follow the Lord and believe on Him to save your soul from Hell.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 pm

HouseMD wrote:Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol


Rev 3 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:29
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol


Rev 3 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:29

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account." Matthew 5:11

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:02 pm

There are three heavens: sky, stars are the second heaven, and third heaven is where God sits on his throne and where the angels and our brothers are. Stars can be orbs. It doesnt make them giant balls of gas under nuclear fusion.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Adama wrote:There are three heavens: sky, stars are the second heaven, and third heaven is where God sits on his throne and where the angels and our brothers are. Stars can be orbs. It doesnt make them giant balls of gas under nuclear fusion.

That's cool and all but you're ignoring hundreds of years of astronomy and physics.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:05 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol


Rev 3 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:29

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account." Matthew 5:11

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5



Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.


Am I saying things against you, for the Lord's sake? Think about that one. Who is on the Lord's side? It is not you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:06 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:There are three heavens: sky, stars are the second heaven, and third heaven is where God sits on his throne and where the angels and our brothers are. Stars can be orbs. It doesnt make them giant balls of gas under nuclear fusion.

That's cool and all but you're ignoring hundreds of years of astronomy and physics.


Astronomy doesnt disprove what I wrote. Neither does physics.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol


Rev 3 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:29

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account." Matthew 5:11

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5



Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.


Am I saying things against you, for the Lord's sake? Think about that one. Who is on the Lord's side? It is not you.

Whatever. Welcome to my ignore list, I really don't care to deal with delusional people.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Dude, I'm an avid, practicing Christian. You don't know me at all lol


Rev 3 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:29

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account." Matthew 5:11

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5



Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.


Am I saying things against you, for the Lord's sake? Think about that one. Who is on the Lord's side? It is not you.

Whatever. Welcome to my ignore list, I really don't care to deal with delusional people.


If you would have simply done that from the start, you could have saved us both a lot of time.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Acts 7:49

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? Isaiah 66:1

And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Acts 7:56

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 2 Corinthians 12:2-4
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:20 pm

I do apologize HouseMD. I think you are a Christian, just a non-believing one.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Water on Mars

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:22 pm

This is pretty sweet, I can't see a word you're saying.

<3 foes list
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Water on Mars

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Nah, I'd rather just believe that you're a heretic. When you think your the only person that gets it, that generally makes you a crazy person.

I'm not a biblical literalist because that would be a ridiculous proposition to hold in the face of all that we know. I think you're a fool to believe that your time is God's time, or that, when passing down things to a primitive people, God would not use allegory to allow them to understand things that were beyond their comprehension at the time.



That's merely your opinion, and you are very entitled to own and express your opinion. Now labeling someone is different, especially when it comes to insulting others.

I will tell you one thing though, at some point in your life, if you do not believe God or his word (the King James Bible), you probably will not enter into heaven. To disbelieve the Bible is to call God a liar. It says so right in the Bible.

The people who believe the Bible are the ones going to heaven. The people who do not believe the Bible is the true Word of God are on the road to hell, unless at some point in the past they believe, or they believe it some time in the future. To deny the Bible is to deny Jesus and to deny God the Father.

Was there a literal Adam and Eve? Yes, their DNA was perfect and uncorrupted. As soon as they sinned, everything started to fall apart. Also keep in mind that evolution and the Big bang violate scientific rules which apostate Christians claim to value so highly. You can not get organization from chaos. Evolution violates the law of entropy, in that things go from a disorganized state to an orderly one. Entropy only runs from order to disorder. The Big Bang violates the rules of thermodynamics. A literal explosion of everything from nothing. That takes enormous faith to believe that. That is a religion unto itself. And if you believe that, there's no way you can believe the Bible story and God. It is one or the other.

See, most people think religion is about rules. And most religion is about rules. But Christianity is not about rules or practice. It is about faith in our Lord and Savior. Now are you going to tell me that I am crazy because I have great faith in our Lord, His Word, and I believe Him when He says He created the heavens and the earth in six literal days? Then you are the heretic and the apostate. I am the Christian. I am the one who believes God. You are the one who denies Him. I don't think things could be any clearer than that.

Whatever. You want to be all holier than thou, feel free. But remember- judge not lest ye be judged.


I'm not judging you. I am informing you, for your own edification. If you don't believe God's Word then you're probably not saved.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests