College educated women can't find love

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Re: College educated women can't find love

Post by BlueEverglades »

Oh please..If they wouldn't have gone to college then you would be complaining " What a lazy uneducated woman, she just wants to live off of men" Your deal is just to complain and complain and complain..no matter what a woman does she's wrong and you are right ..because you are a man. Time to realize this is some seriously warped thinking and just go solo if we bother you so much in every single level..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

BlueEverglades wrote:Oh please..If they wouldn't have gone to college then you would be complaining " What a lazy uneducated woman, she just wants to live off of men" Your deal is just to complain and complain and complain..no matter what a woman does she's wrong and you are right ..because you are a man. Time to realize this is some seriously warped thinking and just go solo if we bother you so much in every single level..
There are armies of men "going solo" for that exact reason. It's called MGTOW and the biggest of losers seem to collectively join it. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

BlueEverglades wrote:Oh please..If they wouldn't have gone to college then you would be complaining " What a lazy uneducated woman, she just wants to live off of men" Your deal is just to complain and complain and complain..no matter what a woman does she's wrong and you are right ..because you are a man. Time to realize this is some seriously warped thinking and just go solo if we bother you so much in every single level..
Agreed. The time for blaming women for all the world's problems is over. Time for the incels, MRA, and the lot to put on the bootstraps and improve. The same way men don't want fat/tattooed women is the same way women don't want a man without drive who makes his money via YouTube. If she wants to be traditional, she's lazy. If she goes to university, she's unfeminine. I actually find the men in this thread who TYPE IN CAPS LOCK ABOUT GENDER ROLES to be a bit silly, and even devolved. Personally, I would enjoy an intellectual and professional equal (not that I'm anything to write home about in either department), as one cannot have sex all the time. What point is there if, beyond sex, we have nothing? No conversation, no insight, no soul bonding. Just . . . carnality. No thank you.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Eightfold Path wrote:Agreed. The time for blaming women for all the world's problems is over. Time for the incels, MRA, and the lot to put on the bootstraps and improve. The same way men don't want fat/tattooed women is the same way women don't want a man without drive who makes his money via YouTube. If she wants to be traditional, she's lazy. If she goes to university, she's unfeminine. I actually find the men in this thread who TYPE IN CAPS LOCK ABOUT GENDER ROLES to be a bit silly, and even devolved. Personally, I would enjoy an intellectual and professional equal (not that I'm anything to write home about in either department), as one cannot have sex all the time. What point is there if, beyond sex, we have nothing? No conversation, no insight, no soul bonding. Just . . . carnality. No thank you.
A lot of men on this thread claim they want a dumb girl. Simple. Uneducated. Poor. Submissive A glorified nurse, basically. A sex slave who also serves as a maid. Twenty years from now she'll no longer be appealing to you physically, so the sex goes out of the window. What remains is her simple, poor, uneducated and submissive self. The man, by then, is too old, too fat, too far gone to find better.

It's unfair to the girl, it's unfair to the man, there's no real connection and I cannot imagine either party being very happy with this outcome. It's a financial transaction where a poor girl gets a relatively rich guy, and an undesirable guy gets a submissive slave girl.

I married an intelligent woman and it's the smartest thing I ever did. She is far more academically gifted then me, and it's inspiring me to try my best. She keeps me sharp, and she keeps me interested. And no, she is not a feminist either. Guess what, some intelligent women actually have a mind and opinion of their own, and are capable of critical thought... :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Guess what, some intelligent women actually have a mind and opinion of their own, and are capable of critical thought... :roll:
What? You mean women are people too, and they can be feminine while being sharp and intelligent? That's not true. It's just anti-christian/zeitgeist/illimunati/feminist propaganda! You're buying into the New World Order's propaganda! Convert to Judaism and save your soul!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Agreed. The time for blaming women for all the world's problems is over. Time for the incels, MRA, and the lot to put on the bootstraps and improve. The same way men don't want fat/tattooed women is the same way women don't want a man without drive who makes his money via YouTube. If she wants to be traditional, she's lazy. If she goes to university, she's unfeminine. I actually find the men in this thread who TYPE IN CAPS LOCK ABOUT GENDER ROLES to be a bit silly, and even devolved. Personally, I would enjoy an intellectual and professional equal (not that I'm anything to write home about in either department), as one cannot have sex all the time. What point is there if, beyond sex, we have nothing? No conversation, no insight, no soul bonding. Just . . . carnality. No thank you.
Bingo! I am hoping in the future 5-10 years, 100% of loser men will be far too engaged in virtual reality sex with highly detailed oculus rift simulations that they simply will not bother with women anymore -- similar things has happened with Japan where the men have been completely castrated.

:lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Eightfold Path wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Guess what, some intelligent women actually have a mind and opinion of their own, and are capable of critical thought... :roll:
What? You mean women are people too, and they can be feminine while being sharp and intelligent? That's not true. It's just anti-christian/zeitgeist/illimunati/feminist propaganda! You're buying into the New World Order's propaganda! Convert to Judaism and save your soul!
:wink: :lol:
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey fellow H.A. readers and posters checkout this link:

SELF-PROCLAIMED ANTI-FEMINIST WHO WROTE ' WHY MEN WON'T MARRY YOU' IS ENRAGED AFTER ELITE COLLEGE CANCELS HER SPEECH
http://www.yahoo.finance.com/news/self- ... 52217.html
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

pete98146 wrote:I see this happening ALL THE TIME up here in Seattle. Here's the problem that they run into. Remember that girl that got straight A's in high school and college? She played the french horn in band and she'd be 40 lbs overweight, nerdy glasses...you get the idea.

Well that girl graduates from a good college and lands that $120K a year job, gets filled to the brim with feminist promise and BOOM her ego climbs thru the roof. Why wouldn't she be proud? She has a 115 IQ and she's earning major bank. She can afford to buy that beautiful house in the burbs and is driving a brand new car.

I would argue that her ego is bigger than the pretty blue eyed blonde with the 36-24-36 figure of average intelligence and average salary. But here's the problem. She now looks like a slightly older version of the same goofy girl that got ignored in high school and college and it DRIVES HER OVER INFLATED EGO NUTS.

Here's an even bigger problem! Because she is an earner, she will NOT be attracted to any guy who does not make the same bank that she does. It's called settling and we all know that women would rather cut off their right t*t than "settle". But it's not a great fit for this girl because all the high salaried guys have no interest in our girl and instead are focusing on the aforementioned girl with the 36-24-36 figure.

So what's our girl to do? Go out and buy a bunch of motivational tapes to listen to on the way to work and back, get a cat and focus on her career. She just hopes that Prince Charming comes her way which will never happen. Now if only she'd learn how to SETTLE and lower her standards and date that decent looking dude pulling in 36K a year life would be good for her. But ohhhhhhh no! She's too good for him! So the endless loop of disappointment will plague this girl her entire life. Boo hoo hoo....pass the tissues :cry:
That's a good assessment. Then you figure, those women had to do what they did. A woman knows from the age of 12 how men will regard her. She knows by the age of 12 how well boys and men like her, whether they are willing to treat her well for favors, etc. My argument is that for certain women who are not receiving adequate validation at an early age, they realize that they probably will not get a sucker to take care of them when they get older, because few men are fawning over them in their youth. So they have no choice but to excel, because they know inside that they will probably not get a man to be the slave in the workplace for them. They simply do not wield that much power over men, like even the most basic and average looking women do.

Then when they grow up, no man is good enough for them, but that is a self defense mechanism. They are deeply afraid that no man would really want someone like them. So they go out of the way to sabotage themselves, by making insanely high requirements for the man. That way, instead of ever feeling rejection, these women can just say, "Look, none of these losers are good enough for me." In reality she never had any hope that any man would be willing to support her or even be with her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

One of my former female friends graduated from a good university with over $130,000 in debt for her degree. Her degree is not useless. She just hates her chosen profession. I think her school was about $35,000 a year. So her debt really could be astronomical. Her yearly salary is probably only $70,000 a year or so. Her husband married her knowing all this, that upon marriage, he would be assuming much of that debt. And guess what? He never went to college. He is a self taught web designer and makes about $70,000 also. Or she said they make the same amount, so I figure it must be around that figure. She also is not pretty at all. There's nothing that would attract most men to her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Educated women can find love, but if it's a stable marriage they're after it's best for a woman to stay at home and focus on motherhood, running the household and keeping the place nice and tidy. She can still do a lot of things in her free time, such as pursue online studies, and various creative endeavours.

But true love requires serious commitment, and sacrifice. One sacrifice educated women are often unwilling to make, is the sacrifice of not having a career. The "have your cake and eat it too" mentality of modern women is screwing them over, breaking up marriages, and often the reason many such women find themselves childless spinsters or divorcées, full of regret and as empty inside as their bank accounts are full.

You are a wise man. Women should be able to work, but it shouldnt be the default. They just wanted to distract women with false liberty so that they could capture the hearts and minds of children in the school brainwashing system. They also get to turn women into real slaves, because they are really working to pay The Man through the tax system. Women think it is better to be a slave to the man than care for their families. How has feminist tricked women? Education also delays the age at which a woman can get married. Post poning children means they will have fewer children. High college debt means the woman is forced to work for more years than she normally would in order to pay back The Man for making her a slave.

So women become slaves twofold. They become slaves to the tax system, and they become slaves to the bankers. While they have fewer children, and those children actually become the children the elites want them to become, as they socialize our children in their schools to make them into what they want them to become.

It must be pretty nice how they tricked people into signing up for their own destruction.

I'd take a woman with a good heart over one with super intelligence any day though. But I am not saying it is one or the other, just that if I had a choice, that's what it would be.

These things also have economic side effects as well. It is much harder to maintain a home and a family on one income now. Just paying for the house alone now takes two full time workers. That's because most men don't earn enough and must get a woman who earns at least something decent, which is another way this false liberty they have given women (slaps knee) is actually slavery.

But the fools are too brainwashed to even see it that way.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

BlackKnight wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
:wink: :lol:
What are you laughing at? You're a Hebrew Israelite! YOU ARE A REAL JEW!