Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are there so many white women with Pakistani men in the

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are there so many white women with Pakistani men in the

Postby Mirpuriboyz » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:36 am

They're half breed babies all in foster homes with neglected Pakistani fathers, I think this is a result of so many white women being pimped and sold out by Pakistani men, just look at places like Rochdale with sex rings everywhere, even Princess Diana had a Pakistani lover and so does Tony Blair's sister, it seems like the white race will not exist anymore in the UK, and since its required in Islam to have 4 wives, many Pakistani men play around with 4 white women and have half breed kids now, except nobody is taking care of them.
Mirpuriboyz
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are there so many white women with Pakistani men in

Postby Yohan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:57 pm

There is no REQUIREMENT in Islam to look out for 4 wives. Islam is however discussing the possibility to have more than 1 wife, up to you if you have enough money to do so.

Pakistani belong to the white race, therefore their children with a white woman from Europe etc. are NOT of mixed race.

I see no reason to blame any Pakistani man, if a woman from UK or elsewhere is getting pregnant from him and after that he disappears. It is up to women to choose their boyfriends more carefully.

About a mixed race relationship and half breed kids, I am fine with that. This forum, HappierAbroad is very supportive to it.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are there so many white women with Pakistani men in

Postby Balmung » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Mirpuriboyz wrote:They're half breed babies all in foster homes with neglected Pakistani fathers, I think this is a result of so many white women being pimped and sold out by Pakistani men, just look at places like Rochdale with sex rings everywhere, even Princess Diana had a Pakistani lover and so does Tony Blair's sister, it seems like the white race will not exist anymore in the UK, and since its required in Islam to have 4 wives, many Pakistani men play around with 4 white women and have half breed kids now, except nobody is taking care of them.

Diana's boyfriend was Dodi Fayed, and he was Egyptian, not Pakistani.
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions