Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I made $50,000 in under 6 hours!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

I made $50,000 in under 6 hours!

Postby BlackKnight » October 4th, 2015, 6:42 am

:)
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 29th, 2015, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: I made $50,000 in under 6 hours

Postby Ghost » October 5th, 2015, 2:08 pm

The funny thing is, if you took this kind of overt bullshit like "I made X dollars in Y Hours!" to your typical sites, you probably could fool a lot of people into to giving you their money because most people are stupid. All you'd have to do is write some book or make some product lying about your earnings and then you'd probably have at least some buyers. I think I told you this before. Here it has a 0% chance of working.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » October 5th, 2015, 10:20 pm

Blackknight ,

You better off posting this socalled riches you make on warriorforum which has a higher number of active posters looking for business or how to make money online than here.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby BlackKnight » October 6th, 2015, 5:47 am

Ghost wrote:The funny thing is, if you took this kind of overt bullshit like "I made X dollars in Y Hours!" to your typical sites, you probably could fool a lot of people into to giving you their money because most people are stupid. All you'd have to do is write some book or make some product lying about your earnings and then you'd probably have at least some buyers. I think I told you this before. Here it has a 0% chance of working.

I'm finding it hard to follow this fictional character you continue to develop in your head. As others have said, you keep rehashing the same lame insults and it's old. I would encourage spending less time with plastic sex dolls and more time focusing on getting an income and/or investigate how you can have a career. Then you'll achieve death by boredom as opposed to a painful heart attack in the middle of the night :)
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » October 6th, 2015, 5:55 am

chanta76 wrote:Blackknight ,

You better off posting this socalled riches you make on warriorforum which has a higher number of active posters looking for business or how to make money online than here.

Maybe if you thought more about riches you wouldn't be eating out of trash cans and taking a degenerate forum like this seriously
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » October 6th, 2015, 8:52 am

BlackKnight wrote:Maybe if you thought more about riches you wouldn't be eating out of trash cans and taking a degenerate forum like this seriously

I mean - honestly - do you really think, somebody here with this forum takes your comments seriously? Who is degenerating this forum with half-witted comments about quality US-girls and similar BS-talk?

This forum is about living Happier-Abroad with girls in foreign countries and not about 'pleasantly overweight women' in USA.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » October 7th, 2015, 2:55 am

I read about penny stocks and finance.

BlackKnight is correct and it is possible for people to make $50,000 in under 6 hours. Some people make even more. It's not easy to find penny stocks like that but there are always some opportunities. Some people buy a penny stock at it's low-point and sometimes the penny stocks have major rallies giving people exceptionally large returns.

It would be interesting to know the ticker symbol of the pinksheet company and its sector?
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions