Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:39 am

During my lunch break a former coworker calls me up to tell me he has a girl and needs a wing man for his girlfriend's friend. I ask for details. Specifically, is she a beast? Does she have children? etc.

She is 27 y/o, not fat, white, with tattoos, and short brown hair. She is supposed to average looking.

I almost called it off when he told me she has tattoos and short hair. I think I will just go along just to see if this actually happens.

Will they back out at the last min? Will they fail to show? Will they be complete stuck up wenches? Will she be psychologically f'd up (as indicated by tattoos on a woman)?

I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 am

Adama wrote:I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.

If she has tattoos, an unusual hairstyle and she at least has the decency to stay in shape, chances are she's a freak. Skinny girls with tattoos tend to be freaks. Not long-term material, obviously, but a potential good lay nonetheless.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:18 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.

If she has tattoos, an unusual hairstyle and she at least has the decency to stay in shape, chances are she's a freak. Skinny girls with tattoos tend to be freaks. Not long-term material, obviously, but a potential good lay nonetheless.

Well yeah, I know that, and I have already thought about it, and I can't do it. Unless I intend for her to be my wife or long term girlfriend (also known as concubine), then I can't touch her. And from the sounds of it, I don't think I'd like to spend my life with this chick. I just want to see if I can practice with her in conversation. You know, just for the sake of experience. I will not tell her any of this.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:40 am

Good on you for deciding right off the bat that it won't be a legitimate date because of the tattoos. We disagree on some things, but it's admirable how you stick to your guns on this.

I don't get the sociology bit though. If she has a tattoo she's worthless, as are virtually all AWs. It just seems like it would be a waste of time given that there's no apparent way you can benefit from the "date."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 pm

You never know what your blind date is going to look like. Who knows, your date might look like this person. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Or she might look like this person! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Adama wrote:Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.

Winston is a very handsome man. Distinguished looking. Not at all fat. With a large and round skull, housing a mighty, out-of-the-box-thinking brain. An intense, free-thinking modern renaissance man the likes of which the world has rarely seen, Messiah to armies of hopeless Western men, lover of thousands of women of all the world's races and nationalities, Father of the Year and the Moses of America, leading his flock out of American female bondage into the promised land of Abroad...

One can hardly blame James Bond for recognizing in Winston his many unusual qualities.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:53 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.

Winston is a very handsome man. Distinguished looking. Not at all fat. With a large and round skull, housing a mighty, out-of-the-box-thinking brain. An intense, free-thinking modern renaissance man the likes of which the world has rarely seen, Messiah to armies of hopeless Western men, lover of thousands of women of all the world's races and nationalities, Father of the Year and the Moses of America, leading his flock out of American female bondage into the promised land of Abroad...

One can hardly blame James Bond for recognizing in Winston his many unusual qualities.

Winston has many amazing qualities. However, I do not worship him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:54 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I was just sent two pictures. She is a normal looking woman from the neck up, a solid 6 or 7. Of course to most North American wankers, she's a 9 or 10.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:

It makes a lot more sense if you figure that James Bond likely IS Winston.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:00 pm

OutWest wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

It makes a lot more sense if you figure that James Bond likely IS Winston.

That would be some real sockpuppeting. Isnt Winston like a completely commie pinko? JamesBond was defending gun ownership in one thread a few days back.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 pm

HOlly crap james bond, that chucky's bride thing scared the hell out of me when i scrolled. After that, the Selena Wu wasn't too bad.
Last edited by droid on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Adama wrote:white, with tattoos

<sarcasm>
No sh*t haha
</sarcasm>
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 pm

droid wrote:After that, the Selena Wu wasn't too bad.

Just remember...no fapping to Selena Wu please :shock:
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions