Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 am

It's already been called off.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Winston is a very handsome man. Distinguished looking. Not at all fat. With a large and round skull, housing a mighty, out-of-the-box-thinking brain. An intense, free-thinking modern renaissance man the likes of which the world has rarely seen, Messiah to armies of hopeless Western men, lover of thousands of women of all the world's races and nationalities, Father of the Year and the Moses of America, leading his flock out of American female bondage into the promised land of Abroad...

One can hardly blame James Bond for recognizing in Winston his many unusual qualities.

I couldn't have said it better myself. *tear in eye*

OutWest wrote:It makes a lot more sense if you figure that James Bond likely IS Winston.

What if...Winston is actually all of us?! *X-files theme plays*
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Ghost wrote:What if...Winston is actually all of us?! *X-files theme plays*

Winston likes the theory that aliens might of created the human race. Who knows, Winston might be part human and part alien! (X Files theme song plays)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Adama wrote:It's already been called off.

Just out of curiosity, did you call it off or did she flake?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:It's already been called off.

Just out of curiosity, did you call it off or did she flake?

I'm actually not sure what happened. We were never in communication. At first my friend said these two girls would be available. Next thing he tells me that they have to work today. I've learned never to get excited about a woman until at least there has been a kiss. I can't say I am disappointed.

This guy is kinda strange acting sometimes though. He's told me things in the past that I know never happened or that were untrue. He likes to pretend that he's getting laid when he's not. I don't know why he would feel he has to impress me though.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:56 pm

maybe your friend is insecure.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:42 am

If dating American women, be prepared for this:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:14 am

If I ever meet this chick, I am going to try every PUA mindtrick I can think of, from A to Z. Just kidding.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:29 am

jamesbond wrote:If dating American women, be prepared for this:

It depends on your perspective. You can look at $40 or $100 as if you got ripped off by some beotch. Or you can look at it as a chance for her to prove herself. If she decides to pull a scam over $100, then you know she was already a piece of donkey crap. That is a small price to learn that. If she thinks it is worth it to use a man for that purpose, then that will only come back to harm her in the future. While my suffering will be rewarded.

I don't intend to pay for anything though. I'm hoping I could talk her into doing what I want to do, rather than what she might want to do, or whatever she's done in the past.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions