Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Postby skater » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:39 am

I personally have a few times.

I've claimed to be a quarter Hispanic. I've claimed that my grandma was half Argentinian or Mexican (Guadalajara ftw). I'm pretty white, but I've lied to Hispanic or white chicks about this. Usually the hispanic chicks will ask if I know spanish and I will in a flirty way say words like "gringo", "bonita", and other basic things. Usually gets a laugh but I'm not sure if they believe me or know that I'm just joking around.

I think the white girls have believed me and actually scored some points in their books - making me a bit exotic and what not.

Any positive experiences from you guys?
skater
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:07 pm

I'm white so I couldn't do this even if I wanted to.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Ghost wrote:I'm white so I couldn't do this even if I wanted to.

Why not? The media has come up with terms like 'White Hispanic' and 'Black/White mixed Neo Nazi', so why couldn't you? LOL...
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chibolo » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:56 pm

skater wrote:I personally have a few times.

I've claimed to be a quarter Hispanic. I've claimed that my grandma was half Argentinian or Mexican (Guadalajara ftw).

Hispanic is not a race. Also, many (if not most) Argentines are white and so are quite a few Mexicans.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:I'm white so I couldn't do this even if I wanted to.

Why not? The media has come up with terms like 'White Hispanic' and 'Black/White mixed Neo Nazi', so why couldn't you? LOL...

If I thought I could get away with it, and saw some benefit to doing it, I would try...hahaha.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Sometimes I would introduce myself as Tyrone and ask a girl if she wants me to ride her dirty.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Yeah, all the time. I am half-Russian and half-something else related to it.

I can never be straight up honest about it with people in social situations, so I always just talk my way out of those questions.

I tell them I'm Czech or Czechoslovakian or Yugoslavian sometimes, depending on how ignorant and intolerant they seem to be. But, I never tell them the truth, which would instantly cause other questions to be asked and this massive amount of prejudice being taken against you.

America is a racist-ass freaking country, and I hope that I won't be spending my thirty's here or it will be super racist and depressing.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 am

I think most of my attitude and distrust comes from spending some time in the US military.

We had all kinds of different people of different creeds, races and ethnicities, but I had to be mistreated all the f***ing time and I also had to be called every dirty ethnic/racial slur in the book also. Thanks a lot, Miss US Army!! Thank you much!!

I will never forget how I was mistreated there as an innocent young kid and how I would always be called dirty ass names behind my back and everything when I was in and after I got out and tried undertaking normal civilian ass jobs and how I was treated there.

I am not patriotic, nor do I consider myself an American after spending a fuckload of time living here. I just hope that I will move the f**k out of this craphole of a country sometime in my wretched lifetime.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Postby skater » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:15 am

People lie about their age and salary all the time.. what's wrong with saying your part "something"? A lie is a lie, isnt it?
skater
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions