Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skater
Freshman Poster

Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Post by skater »

I personally have a few times.

I've claimed to be a quarter Hispanic. I've claimed that my grandma was half Argentinian or Mexican (Guadalajara ftw). I'm pretty white, but I've lied to Hispanic or white chicks about this. Usually the hispanic chicks will ask if I know spanish and I will in a flirty way say words like "gringo", "bonita", and other basic things. Usually gets a laugh but I'm not sure if they believe me or know that I'm just joking around.

I think the white girls have believed me and actually scored some points in their books - making me a bit exotic and what not.

Any positive experiences from you guys?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you ever lie about your race/ethnicity?

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:I'm white so I couldn't do this even if I wanted to.
Why not? The media has come up with terms like 'White Hispanic' and 'Black/White mixed Neo Nazi', so why couldn't you? LOL...
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

skater wrote:I personally have a few times.

I've claimed to be a quarter Hispanic. I've claimed that my grandma was half Argentinian or Mexican (Guadalajara ftw).
Hispanic is not a race. Also, many (if not most) Argentines are white and so are quite a few Mexicans.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Sometimes I would introduce myself as Tyrone and ask a girl if she wants me to ride her dirty.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

Yeah, all the time. I am half-Russian and half-something else related to it.

I can never be straight up honest about it with people in social situations, so I always just talk my way out of those questions.

I tell them I'm Czech or Czechoslovakian or Yugoslavian sometimes, depending on how ignorant and intolerant they seem to be. But, I never tell them the truth, which would instantly cause other questions to be asked and this massive amount of prejudice being taken against you.

America is a racist-ass freaking country, and I hope that I won't be spending my thirty's here or it will be super racist and depressing.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

I think most of my attitude and distrust comes from spending some time in the US military.

We had all kinds of different people of different creeds, races and ethnicities, but I had to be mistreated all the f***ing time and I also had to be called every dirty ethnic/racial slur in the book also. Thanks a lot, Miss US Army!! Thank you much!!

I will never forget how I was mistreated there as an innocent young kid and how I would always be called dirty ass names behind my back and everything when I was in and after I got out and tried undertaking normal civilian ass jobs and how I was treated there.

I am not patriotic, nor do I consider myself an American after spending a fuckload of time living here. I just hope that I will move the f**k out of this craphole of a country sometime in my wretched lifetime.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
skater
Freshman Poster

Post by skater »

People lie about their age and salary all the time.. what's wrong with saying your part "something"? A lie is a lie, isnt it?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If you are in a dangerous country or a bigoted country where you can be severely handicapped or even attacked, then you should lie. It's a matter of security. Bigots deserve nothing else.
If you are in a Muslim country in the midst of Anti- American hate, and you say you are Canadian, it's a matter of survival.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!