Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What do you guys want in life?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What do you guys want in life?

Postby Balmung » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:57 am

I've concluded man was not meant to live alone. But until recently, I had never met a woman that I could see myself with long term. I want a wife, and I want a bunch of kids (not just 1 or 2, like most American women want). I want a woman that respects my faith and shares in it, and will help raise our children in that tradition. A woman who isn't thinking of divorce at the first sign of trouble. A woman who respects my sexuality and manliness, and isn't looking to repossess my balls for some imaginary slight of the patriarchy. A woman who is beautiful and feminine, and understands that these are things that are attractive to me, and values being attractive to me. A woman who is happy to talk to me about lots of topics, and wants friendly conversation, not some intellectual game of one-upsmanship.

I have other things too: live in a comfortable (modest) house, eat healthy food I enjoy, live in a warm place like God intended, have friends that I can share a drink with, and at the end of it all, die in the sunshine at peace with my family and at peace with my God.

What have I been doing to get there? First, the long, hard road to the realization that I'm not going to find what I want in America. (Yeah, there are some great women here, but it's tough because the cultures pressures women to be unhappy with the life I want, and anyway there just aren't enough good women to go around.) It's hard to accept that I have to go elsewhere to find what I want, but I've come to terms with that. 21 Moses agreed to stay with the man, who gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses in marriage. 22 Zipporah gave birth to a son, and Moses named him Gershom, saying, “I have become a foreigner in a foreign land.” (Exodus 2:21-22; the original happier abroad!)

Beyond the new thinking (which I still believe is the hardest part), as soon as I knew what I wanted, I started reading A LOT. Trying to figure out what country would have the highest odds of success. Not a certainty mind you, at some point you have to take a leap of faith. I concluded the Philippines was a good choice, since men report the women are sweet and friendly there, the pics of women I saw included plenty of attractive women, I'm Catholic, and the Philippines has more women that come to the US on fiance visas than any other country, so there must be a reason for that. Time to jump in, right?

The thinking and research phases over, it was time for action. I signed up on FilipinoCupid and paid to become a member. I searched profiles, and used filters to find the kind of woman I wanted- college educated, pretty, right age (early 20's), good English, solid values, hard worker, supportive family. I made a short list (a dozen), messaged them, quickly narrowed to 3 to chat with, and soon was down to one. Chatted every day for several months, then went over to visit her. No back ups or other girls on that trip, just her: she's the one I wanted anyway, and it was a signal that I wanted to win HER, not play around. The trip was great, all the chemistry we had online was 10 times better in person. On the trip, we agreed that we're a couple, exclusive, and "boyfriend and girlfriend." I've already promised to visit again in December, and we're both looking forward to it. Also, before I thought it would take me about 18 more months to get the professional certification that would allow me to work online (and thus live in the Philippines), but now it looks like I can do that in only 8 months. Thus, my December visit is my *last* visit... after that, I won't be visiting, I'll be there to live full time.

I can see a bright future ahead of us.
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Postby cbcsurvivalist » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:51 am

Up until 2 years ago. I thought I had my whole life mapped out. I would attend graduate school, get my masters in physiotherapy, work and save up for 2 years and pay off all of my student loans while living at home with my parents to save money. Afterwards I would save all of my salary and branch off and open my own clinic. Once my business took off I would concentrate on dating and finding a beautiful, caring and LOYAL wife. We would have 2 kids and I would buy a nice big house and then after working x number of years I could retire and just live happily ever after with my family. I would have been contempt with living a middle class lifestyle with a loving and caring family. Well things didn't exactly work out that way. I discovered that women weren't as sweet and innocent as I thought, and that loyalty is a very rare thing especially in North America with the hypergamous and promiscuous ways of women over here. After getting my heart trampled over and seeing things as they were, my whole perception of dating changed.

Also my career path got completely derailed and now I'm not exactly sure where my future will take me. But with failure, it has shown me what I don't want and that is to be stuck settling for some chick who doesn't even get me excited at seeing her nor always worrying about whether or not she would be cheating on me. Also I don't want to work some cubicle soulless job wasting my youth away neither for crappy pay. I want to enjoy my youth and not let it wither away. It seems in order to accomplish these things I will need to do the following:

1. Become great with women and date a large variety of different women in order to create an abundance mindset that would allow me if need be to replace my girlfriend or wife if she ever were to commit the act. Now obviously I would need to get my skill level up to a high level that she wouldn't even consider that idea because she would never be able to find someone better then me. Also by dating a large variety of women, it would allow me to sort through the trash and not just settle for anyone but someone who is of quality.

2. Become rich so that I can have financial freedom and financial independence. I never want to have to worry about money ever again and I want to retire when I'm young.

3. Have good health and live a long fruitful and healthy life.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Postby Sirocco » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:27 pm

I have no dreams, only what I consider to be possibilities, which are few.
I'd like to live in a big city, it feels a lot less lonely even if I don't speak to anyone.
I don't really care about dating.
Sirocco
Freshman Poster

Postby Entrepreneur » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 am

I want to build an Empire. Financial, Real-Estate, & Web assets... in multiple countries & currencies. That's the only thing that matters to me now. I don't buy that people are just 'lucky'. Wealth is a choice.

Then start a Foundation and do something good for humanity. Something that has to do with Physics or natural-Science. And before I die, donate all my remaining estate to a private Space Travel organization like the future X-Prize's of the world.

Beyond that, good sex, lots of sex, and many exotic women. A much better pasttime than Golf or collecting Ferrari's Imo. (I F'n hate golf!).

I don't really have any desire to have kids, but If I did, I'll give them my genes but not much else. Only enough for a good childhood and great education. My children's mother I want to be as different from me as possible genetically, culturally. But one qualifier: She must be wickedly smart, for a woman. Maybe a Chinese girl? Mixed Asian/European people are really gorgeous.

They'll have to build any wealth themselves, if they want it. If I hand it to them they'll lose all motivation to earn and maintain it. And have no respect for the value of money, or a 60+ hr workweek. Like how celebrity children are. Families often go from poverty, to rich, and back to poor in 3 generations, cuz they screw up this one principle...

If I live to retirement, I'll spend the rest of my days traveling the world.

Then I'll die, be reborn... And try to do it all over again.
“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Entrepreneur wrote:I want to build an Empire. Financial, Real-Estate, & Web assets... in multiple countries & currencies. That's the only thing that matters to me now. I don't buy that people are just 'lucky'. Wealth is a choice.

Then start a Foundation and do something good for humanity. Something that has to do with Physics or natural-Science. And before I die, donate all my remaining estate to a private Space Travel organization like the future X-Prize's of the world.

Beyond that, good sex, lots of sex, and many exotic women. A much better pasttime than Golf or collecting Ferrari's Imo. (I F'n hate golf!).

I don't really have any desire to have kids, but If I did, I'll give them my genes but not much else. Only enough for a good childhood and great education. My children's mother I want to be as different from me as possible genetically, culturally. But one qualifier: She must be wickedly smart, for a woman. Maybe a Chinese girl? Mixed Asian/European people are really gorgeous.

They'll have to build any wealth themselves, if they want it. If I hand it to them they'll lose all motivation to earn and maintain it. And have no respect for the value of money, or a 60+ hr workweek. Like how celebrity children are. Families often go from poverty, to rich, and back to poor in 3 generations, cuz they screw up this one principle...

If I live to retirement, I'll spend the rest of my days traveling the world.

Can I come along for the ride?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Entrepreneur wrote:If I live to retirement, I'll spend the rest of my days traveling the world.

Hm. Very interesting.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions