Two Words for S_Parc

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Two Words for S_Parc

Post by Tsar »

After the dozens of recent offensive comments that S_Parc posted about me, I have two words for him. I thought about posting a lengthy insult about him but I decided I wouldn't drop to his level. I decided to post two words for S_Parc.

F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one of the threads that contain his recent comments.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28299
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two Words for S_Parc

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:Here's one of the threads that contain his recent comments.
Nobody insulted you in that thread. Expressing views contrary to yours is not insulting you, everyone stated things logically according to the information available.
You NEED that kind of dialogue, you need to accept criticism if you are to grow as a person. Are you going to run off to another forum where everyone is more agreeable?
Accept that you contradict yourself by standing righteously for honor while 'seriously' considering dishonorable deeds.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:After the dozens of recent offensive comments that S_Parc posted about me, I have two words for him. I thought about posting a lengthy insult about him but I decided I wouldn't drop to his level. I decided to post two words for S_Parc.

This is a very long thread over 4 pages. Maybe you can explain in detail in which comment he was insulting you.
I don't see anything which is really totally unacceptable, like threats of violence etc.

In this forum everybody meets everybody, totally different people with totally different opinions and this with more or less not existing moderation.

if you cannot accept this, there is still the IGNORE option to make the comments of a certain member invisible.
Last edited by Yohan on October 10th, 2015, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:Here's one of the threads that contain his recent comments.
Nobody insulted you in that thread. Expressing views contrary to yours is not insulting you, everyone stated things logically according to the information available.
You NEED that kind of dialogue, you need to accept criticism if you are to grow as a person. Are you going to run off to another forum where everyone is more agreeable?
Accept that you contradict yourself by standing righteously for honor while 'seriously' considering dishonorable deeds.
Are you really going to say you didn't see any of S_Parc's insults? If you don't see that much of his comments about me is personal attacks then you're ignorant.

It is not a contraction. A person can be righteous and use evil methods to accomplish a greater good.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Prove it! Show us these 'personal attacks' in this thread.
I cannot see them either.

As said by Droid corerctly, in this forum you have to take it easy. If you cannot, please follow my advice and use the IGNORE option, no need to read comments from people you dislike.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
Tsar wrote:After the dozens of recent offensive comments that S_Parc posted about me, I have two words for him. I thought about posting a lengthy insult about him but I decided I wouldn't drop to his level. I decided to post two words for S_Parc.

This is a very long thread over 4 pages. Maybe you can explain in detail in which comment he was insulting you.

In this forum everybody meets everybody, totally different people with totally different opinions and this with more or less not existing moderation.

if you cannot accept this, there is still the IGNORE option to make the comments of a certain member invisible.
"Yeah, so much for defending the honor of Excalibur. This mythological knight of the round table" = passive aggressive. Wants to make it seem like I think life is a television series or a movie or something.

"What's so lame about this particular individual is that he actually believes that the notion of *the end justifies the means*, as some highly complex and intellectual subject matter when it's little more than one of Machiavelli's basic vignettes from 'The Prince'." - basically taking what I said completely out of context and saying I'm lame (as a result of his twisted context of one of my posts)

Overall the message is that he just keeps trying to say that I think I live in a movie and that I think basic things are complex, and trying to tell everyone he knows I'll fail in life. I can't find the recent threads with more explicit insults but the implicit and passive-aggressive insults are there.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:Are you really going to say you didn't see any of S_Parc's insults? If you don't see that much of his comments about me is personal attacks then you're ignorant.
It is not a contraction. A person can be righteous and use evil methods to accomplish a greater good.
Then such methods are not evil, by definition, at least in theory.
But then again, if we look at your praxis, you don't want to be seen with a non virgin etc, but you don't see the dishonor in stealing (i.e. gov dole or engaging with mafia).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/honor
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/honor
Honor denotes a fine sense of, and a strict conformity to, what is considered morally right or due: a high sense of honor; on one's honor. Honesty denotes the presence of probity and particularly the absence of deceit or fraud, especially in business dealings: uncompromising honesty and trustworthiness. Integrity indicates a soundness of moral principle that no power or influence can impair: a man of unquestioned integrity and dependability. Sincerity implies absence of dissimulation or deceit, and a strong adherence to truth: His sincerity was evident in every word.

"Yeah, so much for defending the honor of Excalibur. This mythological knight of the round table" = passive aggressive. Wants to make it seem like I think life is a television series or a movie or something.
"What's so lame about this particular individual is that he actually believes that the notion of *the end justifies the means*, as some highly complex and intellectual subject matter when it's little more than one of Machiavelli's basic vignettes from 'The Prince'." - basically taking what I said completely out of context and saying I'm lame (as a result of his twisted context of one of my posts)
Overall the message is that he just keeps trying to say that I think I live in a movie and that I think basic things are complex, and trying to tell everyone he knows I'll fail in life. I can't find the recent threads with more explicit insults but the implicit and passive-aggressive insults are there.
He said "Lame", Ok. But the use of "This mythological knight of the round table" was a permissible hyperbole if you ask me, but overall i think most here share the point being made. And this is good for you.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:He said "Lame", Ok. But the use of "This mythological knight of the round table" was a permissible hyperbole if you ask me, but overall i think most here share the point being made. And this is good for you.
Good for me in what way? I know I don't live inside a movie.
Last edited by Tsar on October 10th, 2015, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:Good for me in what way? I know I don't live inside a movie.
All the bluntness and tough love here is good for you, and i'd think everyone would love to be proven wrong by you actually, like Ghost said.
You may disagree, but the consensus is that you live too much in theory/fantasy world, no offense, just stating this logically.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar, regardless what he's said, he's just another guy on the internet. Remember that you rule your own spirit. Other men should not be able to push your buttons by remote control.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.