Trend of Black Women and White Men Pairing Up.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Trend of Black Women and White Men Pairing Up.

Post by WorldTraveler »

zacb wrote:Have you noticed this? It seems like more and more of milder guys have been pairing up with African American women. I have been noticing this on my feed as well as IRL (I live in a smaller town, but I am starting to see more). Any one else realize this trend?
The real question is where are all the white women? They are hanging out with their girlfriends. I see white men with Asian, Hispanic, and Black women all the time. Soon white women will be totally out of the picture in the West. White women are basically asexual and married to their jobs :twisted:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WorldTraveler wrote:The real question is where are all the white women? They are hanging out with their girlfriends. I see white men with Asian, Hispanic, and Black women all the time.

Soon white women will be totally out of the picture in the West. White women are basically asexual and married to their jobs :twisted:
Exactly, I hardly see any single white women where I live and I live in a big metropolitan area. More and more men are dating interracially and they are also marrying women from foreign countries. Someday American white women may become extinct. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

That's been very widespread since 500 years ago.

White women / Black men is a relatively recent phenomenon that only started gaining a lot of ground within the last 50 years.