Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are frats ultimate result of toxic American popularity...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Are frats ultimate result of toxic American popularity...

Post by MatureDJ » October 16th, 2015, 4:23 pm

Are fraternities the ultimate result of the toxic American popularity culture?

It seems that Asian men are finding themselves being drawn into this toxic system.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/nyregion/hazing-and-drinking-deaths-at-asian-american-fraternities-raise-concerns.html

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are frats ultimate result of toxic American popularity..

Post by zboy1 » October 16th, 2015, 4:31 pm

Asian Americans who want to 'fit-in' to American culture and society, fall for this crap. Most frats are crap, in general.

American society is so terrible, I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are frats ultimate result of toxic American popularity..

Post by jamesbond » October 17th, 2015, 1:51 pm

zboy1 wrote:Asian Americans who want to 'fit-in' to American culture and society, fall for this crap. Most frats are crap, in general.

American society is so terrible, I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

Yes, most frats are garbage and so are sororities. When I was in college the most unfriendly, shallow and cliquish people where the ones who were in a frat or a sorority.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Return to “General Discussions”