Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Latin America
0
No votes
North East Asia (China, Korea, Japan)
0
No votes
South East Asia (Philippines, etc)
7
64%
Eastern Europe
2
18%
Middle East
0
No votes
Africa
2
18%
India
0
No votes
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 11

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby drealm » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:23 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:But I think having a good income, being well-dressed and well-spoken, may just be bigger selling points then a pretty face alone.


The problem with you Christians is you don't give a shit about reality. You come up with an idea and you just assume it's real as long as you feel it's real. I wish I could become a Christian by just taking a pill. That way I could imagine the world any way I want it to be.

MarcosZeitola wrote:Are these people you know in real life, or people you stay in contact with.


Yes, yes.

MarcosZeitola wrote:Either way, I am curious about your data and the facts. From what I gather, your facial features are the reason women do not find you attractive, and you are otherwise in a normal shape physically?


I have no idea what my problem is. I know that based on photos of me women think I'm a disgusting freak that deserves to be stabbed to death. There's no point in trying to figure out the exact puzzle pieces inside a woman's head. I just want to go some place where women roll out a carpet to suck my cock instead of wanting to stab me to death.

So far I see three votes, two are for south east asia.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm







Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:48 am

drealm wrote:The problem with you Christians is you don't give a shit about reality. You come up with an idea and you just assume it's real as long as you feel it's real. I wish I could become a Christian by just taking a pill. That way I could imagine the world any way I want it to be.


I am not actually a Christian, believe it or not. I adhere to some Christian principles and would consider myself a cultural Christian, but I am not a God-fearing Bible thumper by a long shot. It's just easy to belong to a group that has it's shit together, that has a set of morals and principles and (largely) acts on them. It's why I married a Catholic woman and why my children will be raised Christian: stability.

You don't need to take a pill, you don't need to flip a switch, know the entire Bible by heart and go to Church every week. You just respect the faith of others, you let them believe what they wish to believe, and you adhere to the core principles, the morals, the values it teaches. Do not covet your neighbors wife, be honest, things like that. Don't stab your brother in the back. None of it is particularly hard; be honest and pragmatic about it.

drealm wrote:I have no idea what my problem is. I know that based on photos of me women think I'm a disgusting freak that deserves to be stabbed to death. There's no point in trying to figure out the exact puzzle pieces inside a woman's head. I just want to go some place where women roll out a carpet to suck my cock instead of wanting to stab me to death.


There are countries where they will roll out a carpet to suck your cock. The best one I can think of right now would be the Philippines. Assuming you are relatively young, white (or white passing) and have a good income, you will be seen as a major catch. Now these girls tend to be dark, but there's quite a few light-skinned ones I'm sure you wouldn't kick out of bed.

drealm wrote:So far I see three votes, two are for south east asia.


Probably the best place for you to go, IMO. Most practical, and most likely to succeed.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 am

drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:It won't matter if you're not going to live abroad anyway. You'll be limited to p4p for the hottest. OK, then I don't want to help. Suit yourself. But sure is funny you spurn those "outside your tribe," and then ask those same outsiders for advice.


I also ask my mechanic, dentist, doctor, plumber and electrician for advice. Do you think these people are in my tribe?


They should be if at all possible, or at least you want to be on good terms with them.

I wouldn't go to my doctor and say, "you're not in my tribe, so I don't care about you at all. By the way, can you give me some medical advice?"

You apparently don't have a problem with that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:56 am

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:It won't matter if you're not going to live abroad anyway. You'll be limited to p4p for the hottest. OK, then I don't want to help. Suit yourself. But sure is funny you spurn those "outside your tribe," and then ask those same outsiders for advice.


I also ask my mechanic, dentist, doctor, plumber and electrician for advice. Do you think these people are in my tribe?


They should be if at all possible, or at least you want to be on good terms with them.

I wouldn't go to my doctor and say, "you're not in my tribe, so I don't care about you at all. By the way, can you give me some medical advice?"

You apparently don't have a problem with that.

Not to mention those are professionals who are paid to give advice in their fields. No one here is a professional forum-poster, thus all advice is voluntary, so Ghost's logic holds.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby droid » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:56 am

I still don't buy this guy is that ugly. From what I understand he is in reasonable shape and relatively young, I wonder how tall he is.
I bet it's just low self image from too much time in the chumpzone.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby drealm » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:44 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:It won't matter if you're not going to live abroad anyway. You'll be limited to p4p for the hottest. OK, then I don't want to help. Suit yourself. But sure is funny you spurn those "outside your tribe," and then ask those same outsiders for advice.


I also ask my mechanic, dentist, doctor, plumber and electrician for advice. Do you think these people are in my tribe?


They should be if at all possible, or at least you want to be on good terms with them.

I wouldn't go to my doctor and say, "you're not in my tribe, so I don't care about you at all. By the way, can you give me some medical advice?"

You apparently don't have a problem with that.

Not to mention those are professionals who are paid to give advice in their fields. No one here is a professional forum-poster, thus all advice is voluntary, so Ghost's logic holds.


Ghost is stating what he personally feels is required to be on good terms with someone. I wouldn't go so far as to call a feeling any type of logic. But whatever you want to call it doesn't really matter to me. This type of feeling "holds" for him and possibly you and it certainly holds for Christians but it doesn't hold for me or many tribal people. So yes if I want to manipulate something out of Ghost or you or some closet Christian I would use an emotional approach. This is what should be used for most people both on this forum and off. So yes I agree that to optimize extracting something from emotional people I should use an emotional approach.

But for someone like me, to be on good terms doesn’t require feeling anything. If people are outside my tribe and don't care about me I can still have an exchange. I care more about what they do to me. I attended an Ultra Orthodox Synagogue for two months and I was reminded every day that I'm "outside the tribe", that I’m “not a Jew”. Sometimes meetings would even break early because we didn’t have what was called a “Minyan”. This is where ten Jewish men are needed to continue a meeting. So even if there were nine Jews and me, the meeting would be shutdown because I’m not a Jew. I was not killed by these people, in fact I was allowed to eat with them. I also attended a Mosque and had a similar experience with Muslims. These are two examples of tribal groups who clearly stated I was not one of them but we were on good terms and there was no financial incentive.

Being outside the tribe doesn't mean you’re an enemy that should immediately be exterminated. There are such things as neutral people. It's just a way of establishing boundaries. Of course modern people absolutely hate boundaries. Closet Christians especially hate this because they don't want to make up their minds about who they really want to be committed to. They also would rather have the option to be irresponsible when they feel like it since nothing is clearly stated. It’s more honest to tell a person upfront that you don't have an obligation to help them and give them the option to go somewhere else than to leave things unclear and take advantage of them.

Also saying you don’t have an obligation to help doesn’t mean you won’t help them, it just means you aren’t obligated. In my own terms this translates to meaning that if someone is neutral or good but not in my tribe, they are very last on my list to help. There are a lot of neutral people on this forum or good people like Ghost. But I will not help these people first. If this bothers them:

TOUGH f***ing SHIT.

If someone within my tribe needs help first they will be prioritized. It also means that if I don’t want to help them because I hate them then I won’t help them. However if someone is a sworn enemy inside my tribe, I’m still obligated to help them and I will.

The main “successful” alternative to a tribal relationship is something like a network in China. In China there’s a strong friend and family network. People are willing to help inside this network, but complete strangers deserve to be butchered. I have seen this first hand in business. There are a few problems with this. The biggest problem is that in a group of three friends the same network may not be shared. There’s a lot of backstabbing in Chinese business for this reason.

Lastly you have the false Christian idea of loving everyone in the entire world. This is the worst “network”. Relationships in America are based on this hollow framework. The result is most people do whatever they feel like and cannot be relied on to do things they personally hate.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Devon » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:46 am

looks are pretty much irrelevant, depends more on his financial situation.
Devon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:21 am

Devon wrote:looks are pretty much irrelevant, depends more on his financial situation.

Exactly, the more money you have, the more women become interested in you. If your an ugly guy and win the lottery, you can get women like this! :P

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:13 pm

drealm wrote:Ghost is stating what he personally feels is required to be on good terms with someone. I wouldn't go so far as to call a feeling any type of logic.


It does involve emotion, which is not the same as feeling. There is a difference.

But whatever you want to call it doesn't really matter to me. This type of feeling "holds" for him and possibly you and it certainly holds for Christians but it doesn't hold for me or many tribal people. So yes if I want to manipulate something out of Ghost or you or some closet Christian I would use an emotional approach. This is what should be used for most people both on this forum and off. So yes I agree that to optimize extracting something from emotional people I should use an emotional approach.


Do you discount your own emotions? Do not think for a moment that you do not. It is far too easy to speak as a determined emotionless psychopath, but to act in such a way? Quite another story my friend. If you truly think you are without emotions and wish to discount them, then go right ahead, but though I've never met you I think I know you better than that. Being what you are, if you venture into the territory of psychopaths and try to beat them at their own game, you will fail miserably. Feelings don't matter. Emotions have a place.

Also saying you don’t have an obligation to help doesn’t mean you won’t help them, it just means you aren’t obligated. In my own terms this translates to meaning that if someone is neutral or good but not in my tribe, they are very last on my list to help. There are a lot of neutral people on this forum or good people like Ghost. But I will not help these people first.


Regardless of how you wish to justify it, there is also such a thing as tact and manners, along with recognizing who is on your side and who a friend is. Most of your words are spoken without experience - a man who has never had friends. I mean real friends, present physically in his life. If you had, I doubt you would say what you do.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby droid » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Yep, too much time in the chumpzone
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby drealm » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:41 am

Ghost wrote:It does involve emotion, which is not the same as feeling. There is a difference.


I would like you hear how you define these differences.

Ghost wrote:Do you discount your own emotions? Do not think for a moment that you do not. It is far too easy to speak as a determined emotionless psychopath, but to act in such a way? Quite another story my friend. If you truly think you are without emotions and wish to discount them, then go right ahead, but though I've never met you I think I know you better than that. Being what you are, if you venture into the territory of psychopaths and try to beat them at their own game, you will fail miserably. Feelings don't matter. Emotions have a place.


By discount what do you mean? They exist and I acknowledge them but I don't categorize them as logic. I'm not ruled by my emotions like a woman. I employ something along the lines of an instinct where I need it, such as in design. I'm sure you have a similar process in writing. But If I hate my boss I can still get work done and not be overwhelmed with the need to kill him. Just because someone doesn't express an emotion doesn't mean they don't have it. I have some level of control over not expressing every emotion I have. You're the one who's insinuating I'm an emotionless psychopath or want to be one. Being direct and abrasive doesn't mean you're a psychopath. I would think from living in China that you would understand things like directness are more common outside the US. I have brutally direct conversations every week in my Chinese company and at the end of the day we're all still on "good terms". They would be baffled if we had a falling out every time we disagree. I've also seen orthodox Jews yelling at each other about what's a Sabbath violation and what's not when I attended a synagogue for two months.

Ghost wrote:Regardless of how you wish to justify it,


What do you mean by justify? I'm not trying to justify anything. I acknowledge that you think differently. I'm not trying to convert you to how I think. All I've ever done is told you where I stand.

Ghost wrote:there is also such a thing as tact and manners,


Tact and manners varies from culture to culture. Chinese can't even form a single file line without looking like a bunch of animals, but this is normal to them. Israelis by American standards are basically natural born assholes (I met a few in the synagogue I attended). I've only been to Japan once and they were the complete opposite of China. I don't know where I fall on this spectrum. I'm probably more direct than your average American but certainly less than an Israeli or Chinese person. I don't find it pleasant to be around everyone but I also don't solely disqualify a person for how they talk to me. I can value substance of what a person has to say even if it's presented in a way I disagree with. I'm willing to compromise and listen. I will take a direct honest person over a lying salesman or some neutral fluff who can't make up his mind. I use to work in a slick politically correct silicon valley company and there definition of tact and manners was saying something nice to your face and then trying to fire you behind your back.

Ghost wrote:along with recognizing who is on your side


I clearly recognize who is on my side and you're not on it. You don't like that I'm making a clear boundary, but that's exactly what tribalism is. Christianity doesn't have this boundary and that's why their side isn't clear. That doesn't mean we need to be enemies and kill each other. I don't view you as an enemy, though you may view me as one. I sympathize with a lot of other tribes and people out there. I like Orthodox Judaism and Islam but they're not also not on my side. I certainly don't consider the entire Manosphere to be "my side".

Ghost wrote:and who a friend is.


I've seen the word friend used a lot. Americans use the word friend to mean something very shallow, like a drinking buddy. As long as both people mirror each other's opinions theres a semblance of a connection. Most Americans cannot yell at each other or disagree and still be friends. I have a Chinese friend who yells at me all the time and I yell back at him. It took me a while to appreciate that being direct and critical is his way of expressing genuine care, where as in America criticism is seen as betrayal. You can think of me however you want Ghost.

Ghost wrote:Most of your words are spoken without experience - a man who has never had friends. I mean real friends, present physically in his life. If you had, I doubt you would say what you do.


You seem to know a lot about me even though we've never met or even spoken over the phone or shared any real depth of history. I've certainly had people use the word friend around me all over my life. These same people all never lived up to my Chinese friend like I mention above. I consider everyone in my current tribe more or less a friend.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Eightfold Path » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 am

Then drealm, how about consulting your tribe for information?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby drealm » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 am

Eightfold Path wrote:Then drealm, how about consulting your tribe for information?


Why should I only consult my tribe for information? I'm concerned with finding factual answers to my questions wherever I can get them. I don't care who supplies me the information. This doesn't change the facts that are provided.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:16 am

drealm wrote:I would like you hear how you define these differences.


Realize that most of the word 'emotion' is comprised by the word 'motion.' Motion. Movement. Action. It's like a compass, not some fleeting feeling that blows with the wind. It's that inner self that knows when something is wrong and tries to spur you to movement, to action. Emotions will let you know when something is terribly wrong and you need to try to change things.

Ghost wrote:By discount what do you mean?


I mean do you think they don't or will not matter for you? If you're a true psychopath (which I doubt you are) then it won't matter because you don't have emotions. If you do have them, trying to deny them their place won't end well.

I have some level of control over not expressing every emotion I have.


Of course. I'm not suggesting one throw away self control.

You're the one who's insinuating I'm an emotionless psychopath or want to be one.


No. I'm not suggesting that you really want to be a psychopath, but it is clear you would like to play their game, try to fake it so as to reap some benefit. I don't think you could. Viewing everything through the lens of transaction is trying to imitate psychopathic thinking. It's up to you, of course, but it won't end well. It will just be a path to misery. I should know. I'm trying to get out of that way of thinking myself.

I clearly recognize who is on my side and you're not on it.


As you wish. When you go full-on asshole for no reason, expect to alienate others. Don't expect to build a tribe that way. Your loss more than mine.

You don't like that I'm making a clear boundary, but that's exactly what tribalism is.


Keep telling yourself that, then.

That doesn't mean we need to be enemies and kill each other. I don't view you as an enemy, though you may view me as one. I sympathize with a lot of other tribes and people out there.


Neutral, I suppose. You're not a friend or ally, and certainly no competition to me.

You seem to know a lot about me even though we've never met or even spoken over the phone or shared any real depth of history. I've certainly had people use the word friend around me all over my life. These same people all never lived up to my Chinese friend like I mention above. I consider everyone in my current tribe more or less a friend.


When we speak this way it allows our true selves to come out. The names and faces don't matter so much. When you've got anonymity, you tell the truth, and that lets strangers know more about you than people who know you in the 'real world.'

Good luck with your tribe.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Where can an ugly white guy date the hottest women?

Postby drealm » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 am

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I would like you hear how you define these differences.


Realize that most of the word 'emotion' is comprised by the word 'motion.' Motion. Movement. Action. It's like a compass, not some fleeting feeling that blows with the wind. It's that inner self that knows when something is wrong and tries to spur you to movement, to action. Emotions will let you know when something is terribly wrong and you need to try to change things.

Ghost wrote:By discount what do you mean?


I mean do you think they don't or will not matter for you? If you're a true psychopath (which I doubt you are) then it won't matter because you don't have emotions. If you do have them, trying to deny them their place won't end well.


Based on your definition I would say I don't treat my emotions as some inner infallible compass and I don't attribute "right" or "wrong" to them. There are plenty of times where I have emotions that don't line up with facts. For example if someone is 5 minutes late to a meeting I immediately think they're an asshole and I want to punch them in the face because I like punctuality. If I was letting my emotions dictate what's right or wrong then I would ignore the fact they just got in a car accident. I wouldn't trust someone someone who's solely guided by emotions any more than a psychopath.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests