Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Giving up on white women

Post by drealm » October 18th, 2015, 9:18 am

So I've had a reality check recently. I've more or less confirmed that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I won't go into to details because a smart troll will figure out how to f**k me over in real life, but I basically had a large number of rejections from white latin women. Large enough to leave absolutely no shadow of a doubt that I'm not their type and I don't stand a chance in the local dating market. If I want to date someone who is used up by other men, or who's fat or who has some other anomaly that makes local men shun them then I can pull a left over. But if I want a creme of the crop top 10% white woman, I cannot score one if my life depended on it.

This creates a problem for me because I'm only attracted to European castizo women. I don't want to f**k an Indian or Mestiza. I'm basically picky. I wish I wasn't but I am. I'm honest enough to admit I'm extremely picky and racist for choosing the phenotype I like. There's no point in trying to convince me to like something else. I know what I want and everything else will be a long secondary substitute. Arguing with me to f**k something below my standard is like trying to tell a faggot to like women. Some things are born into you and can only be ignored or managed, but not altered.

So this leaves me at a cross roads in my life. What should a man do who cannot get what he wants? Should he compromise and say this is as good as it gets? Should he try psyching himself into thinking he's happy? Should he settle for f***ing a Mestiza or Indian as a consolation prize? My original plan was to capture a wife from white Latin America by flashing money in her face. Obviously this didn't work.

If I'm born ugly there's not much I can do to look like Brad Pitt or some other hollywood god. I can exercise but this will have a marginal benefit if my face says all over it that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I'm not very motivated to work my ass off in a gym for the small possibility of some stuck up white latin goddess maybe giving me the time of her day. It's a long hard road to conquer the queens of Latin America.

On the other hand I could just say f**k it and go Asia. I have a Shanghai job connection that I may be able to exploit. I mean if I'm going to get a consolation prize anyways I might as well do it in a place that's setup to kiss a white man's ass. There are plenty of asshole white executive guys who roam around metropolitan Shanghai taxing the local p***y like colonists. These guys don't amount to much in evolution but they have fun before they die. This amounts to more or less living as a nihilist.

So thoughts?

Should I be a nice guy and settle for an ugly latina?

Should I work my ass off in a gym to try conquering the white latin queens?

Or should I just say f**k it and become a nihilist and just treat the rest of my life like a game of thrill seeking at most people's expense?
Last edited by drealm on October 18th, 2015, 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

AsiaHand
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: October 18th, 2015, 3:06 am
Location: Southeast Asia

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by AsiaHand » October 18th, 2015, 9:33 am

Go to Shanghai and never look back. I'm constantly gobsmacked by the level of local talent pulled by the most homely, loser, ignoramous dipshits ever to emerge from the sludge, and it's only because they're white.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Ghost » October 18th, 2015, 11:03 am

White women suck. You "know" that you don't like other races, but have you tried them? It would be like saying you don't like a certain food before you've tried it.

I think Shanghai would be fun to play around in if you have the cash. You are mistaken, however. It is not set-up to kiss the white man's ass. It's set-up to kiss the RICH man's ass. It also isn't the real China, which you ought to know by now. If you went around the real China offering cash for a woman, you'd get your ass kicked faster than you can say 'wo shi bai nan ren.'

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by jamesbond » October 18th, 2015, 11:17 am

Ghost wrote:White women suck.

Yes, in a nutshell they are pretty much the most unfriendly, unapproachable and materialistic women on the face of the earth.
This video sums up white women pretty well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJZx3A0c3M[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by zboy1 » October 18th, 2015, 11:38 am

What about Russia and Eastern Europe, Drealm? You said you are honest with the fact that you are racist when it comes to choosing mates? Then why not Eastern Europe or Russia. Even David Duke recommended White men go there. ...

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by djfourmoney » October 18th, 2015, 11:48 am

Why is the constant meme around here that White women (women of European decent) suck? So basically your playing right into the feminist playbook, in saying every last one of these women suck.

So Black men are trendy to White women? This is why I feel little to no sympathy for most White males, I mean why should I? This is been talked about on Honey Badger Radio (Podcast) recently that many White men don't meet the Hollywood standard of White males with smooth, hairless, fit bodies. Most White men are pudgy, under 6'0 and have various levels of body hair.

They feel Hollywood has shifted the balance of what is acceptable. On top of that Asian men and East Asian men (Indians) feel they need to reach for the brass ring which is a White woman.

For White women to be the pinnacle of what femininity and womanhood is; again is the WHITE MALES FAULT. When he told White women that Black men were inferior and told Asian men that you can't bring your own women in the country while you work heavily labor jobs while perpetuating the stereotype of Asian men being less well-endowed, less masculine.

Fast forward nearly 100 years and the playing field for White woman's attention is almost level. So this trendy-ness of White women dating and marrying Black men goes back umm 35-40 years. It was only in 1960 that more White men were married to Black women than the other way around. It took almost 30 years (1990) for that to shift into the favor of Black men.

What is not known in the US is cohabitation by couple make up. This stat is kept in the UK and it's upwards of 39% of the mixed race couples are made up of WW/BM.

The problem here is that the whiners of the society are now given an outlet to express their displeasure with the system. The dudes that remain skinny and can't gain weight, the dudes that are somewhat odd looking due to parental genetics and of course the other men who aren't seen as super masculine as Black men are or Super successful as White men are.

Whatever, this sort of whining is what turned me off of this site as a regular visitor. You don't care that I've spent the last decade being single but instead of complaining I've been trying to do something about it with varying rates of success.

I am still pursuing White women just not in Anglo Culture or Western Europe. The pool is now full of women with kids and women over 40, that is not what I am looking for.

As I have said before, I am not concerned with how many women will say no, I am concerned with women that will say yes. What the OP needs to do is simply meet more women, he's not aggressive enough and most men aren't; they meet less than 100 new women in a year....

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by zboy1 » October 18th, 2015, 11:58 am

I agree, Djfourmoney. Why do people here equate Eastern European/Russian = White American women? They're completely different...I should know, I dated a Russian girl here in China for a month and have met nice, friendly and hot Eastern European women. They're nothing like White American skanks. ...

Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 16th, 2015, 12:47 am

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Eightfold Path » October 18th, 2015, 4:53 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Why is the constant meme around here that White women (women of European decent) suck? So basically your playing right into the feminist playbook, in saying every last one of these women suck.

So Black men are trendy to White women? This is why I feel little to no sympathy for most White males, I mean why should I? This is been talked about on Honey Badger Radio (Podcast) recently that many White men don't meet the Hollywood standard of White males with smooth, hairless, fit bodies. Most White men are pudgy, under 6'0 and have various levels of body hair.

They feel Hollywood has shifted the balance of what is acceptable. On top of that Asian men and East Asian men (Indians) feel they need to reach for the brass ring which is a White woman.

For White women to be the pinnacle of what femininity and womanhood is; again is the WHITE MALES FAULT. When he told White women that Black men were inferior and told Asian men that you can't bring your own women in the country while you work heavily labor jobs while perpetuating the stereotype of Asian men being less well-endowed, less masculine.

Fast forward nearly 100 years and the playing field for White woman's attention is almost level. So this trendy-ness of White women dating and marrying Black men goes back umm 35-40 years. It was only in 1960 that more White men were married to Black women than the other way around. It took almost 30 years (1990) for that to shift into the favor of Black men.

What is not known in the US is cohabitation by couple make up. This stat is kept in the UK and it's upwards of 39% of the mixed race couples are made up of WW/BM.

The problem here is that the whiners of the society are now given an outlet to express their displeasure with the system. The dudes that remain skinny and can't gain weight, the dudes that are somewhat odd looking due to parental genetics and of course the other men who aren't seen as super masculine as Black men are or Super successful as White men are.

Whatever, this sort of whining is what turned me off of this site as a regular visitor. You don't care that I've spent the last decade being single but instead of complaining I've been trying to do something about it with varying rates of success.

I am still pursuing White women just not in Anglo Culture or Western Europe. The pool is now full of women with kids and women over 40, that is not what I am looking for.

As I have said before, I am not concerned with how many women will say no, I am concerned with women that will say yes. What the OP needs to do is simply meet more women, he's not aggressive enough and most men aren't; they meet less than 100 new women in a year....

Co-goddamed-signed!

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Yohan » October 18th, 2015, 5:55 pm

drealm wrote:So I've had a reality check recently. I've more or less confirmed that I'm an ugly piece of shit.

This creates a problem for me because I'm only attracted to European castizo women. I don't want to f**k an Indian or Mestiza.

On the other hand I could just say f**k it and go Asia. I have a Shanghai job connection ...


I am also nothing else but an ugly piece of shit - but there is not much what I can do about it. BTW, rather old piece of shit already.

About women in your case I would try Shanghai, and maybe you will change your mind.

You might reconsider your preferences for white women if you see only Asian women around you for a few months.

As others said already, white women can also be found in Asia and not only in Europe, Australia and America.
White Russian women from Siberia are known to be by far less materialistic than Russian women in Europe and not to talk about Western women in Europe.

http://siberiantimes.com/healthandlifestyle/others/features/siberia-where-beauty-contests-are-not-infect-by-political-correctness/

http://siberiantimes.com/home/born-in-siberia/b0008-from-russia-with-love-siberias-new-beauty-queens/

About Russian women from Siberia it has to be said, they are not really so good in English conversation, they all have very little contact with people who cannot speak Russian in their daily life.

And if this all fails, it should be mentioned that in Asia are also women from Arab countries, and from Turkey, Iran and Pakistan and in parts of Central Asia, they are considered to be 'white' and not all of them are Muslims. To contact them might not be so easy but could be an interesting experience.

I would not be worried too much about your own looks, but try to keep a somewhat average weight, do some little sport like walking or swimming, try to look proper and avoid tattoo and earrings and such stuff... this is only good for your health and your good feeling, never mind if women appreciate that or not.

Good luck to you!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by The_Adventurer » October 18th, 2015, 6:10 pm

C'mon. How do you guys know you're so ugly? I've seen pictures of you Yohan. You're just a normal guy. The OP is probably a normal guy too. Most of the world is normal people. Top earning actors get that check because they are rare. If they have skill even better.

Not to mention, not all people and cultures value the same things in looks. In America, it may be wise to look like G.I. Joe, but that could be a detriment in another place.

If you're fat, though, that can be fixed. The key is, [b]don't try to fix it in thirty days![/i] Make a plan that you can stick to long term and expect to spend two years getting the weight off. That way it won't fly right back to you. If you want to have a Hollywood body bad enough, get a personal trainer. It can really be worth it.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by drealm » October 18th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Ghost wrote:White women suck. You "know" that you don't like other races, but have you tried them? It would be like saying you don't like a certain food before you've tried it.

I think Shanghai would be fun to play around in if you have the cash. You are mistaken, however. It is not set-up to kiss the white man's a**. It's set-up to kiss the RICH man's a**. It also isn't the real China, which you ought to know by now. If you went around the real China offering cash for a woman, you'd get your a** kicked faster than you can say 'wo shi bai nan ren.'


By tried what do you mean? Screwed them, yes. Talked to them, yes. Worked with them, yes. I think food is a good reference. I can eat Chinese food but I don't want to eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner every day. To me it's a novelty food. I don't like things that burn my tongue and I don't like vegetables as my main course. I prefer potatoes over rice and pasta. Chinese seem to prefer things like chicken's feet, which has a high bone to meat ratio. What I want as my staple is meat and potatoes.

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by drealm » October 18th, 2015, 6:45 pm

zboy1 wrote:What about Russia and Eastern Europe, Drealm? You said you are honest with the fact that you are racist when it comes to choosing mates? Then why not Eastern Europe or Russia. Even David Duke recommended White men go there. ...


My father is Estonian. What Russia did to Estonia is somewhat equivalent to what Germans did to Jews and what Japanese did to Koreans and Chinese. You're Korean, yes? Can you imagine dating a Japanese woman or more or less sympathized with what Japan did to Korea?

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by drealm » October 18th, 2015, 6:52 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Why is the constant meme around here that White women (women of European decent) suck? So basically your playing right into the feminist playbook, in saying every last one of these women suck.

So Black men are trendy to White women? This is why I feel little to no sympathy for most White males, I mean why should I? This is been talked about on Honey Badger Radio (Podcast) recently that many White men don't meet the Hollywood standard of White males with smooth, hairless, fit bodies. Most White men are pudgy, under 6'0 and have various levels of body hair.

They feel Hollywood has shifted the balance of what is acceptable. On top of that Asian men and East Asian men (Indians) feel they need to reach for the brass ring which is a White woman.

For White women to be the pinnacle of what femininity and womanhood is; again is the WHITE MALES FAULT. When he told White women that Black men were inferior and told Asian men that you can't bring your own women in the country while you work heavily labor jobs while perpetuating the stereotype of Asian men being less well-endowed, less masculine.

Fast forward nearly 100 years and the playing field for White woman's attention is almost level. So this trendy-ness of White women dating and marrying Black men goes back umm 35-40 years. It was only in 1960 that more White men were married to Black women than the other way around. It took almost 30 years (1990) for that to shift into the favor of Black men.

What is not known in the US is cohabitation by couple make up. This stat is kept in the UK and it's upwards of 39% of the mixed race couples are made up of WW/BM.

The problem here is that the whiners of the society are now given an outlet to express their displeasure with the system. The dudes that remain skinny and can't gain weight, the dudes that are somewhat odd looking due to parental genetics and of course the other men who aren't seen as super masculine as Black men are or Super successful as White men are.

Whatever, this sort of whining is what turned me off of this site as a regular visitor. You don't care that I've spent the last decade being single but instead of complaining I've been trying to do something about it with varying rates of success.

I am still pursuing White women just not in Anglo Culture or Western Europe. The pool is now full of women with kids and women over 40, that is not what I am looking for.

As I have said before, I am not concerned with how many women will say no, I am concerned with women that will say yes. What the OP needs to do is simply meet more women, he's not aggressive enough and most men aren't; they meet less than 100 new women in a year....


djfourmoney, I don't care about white women in the US. My experience in this post with was with non-feminist foreign white women. I very aggressively approached white women abroad and my response rate was less than 1%. The number of approaches is large enough to confirm I'm not their type.

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by drealm » October 18th, 2015, 6:56 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:C'mon. How do you guys know you're so ugly? I've seen pictures of you Yohan. You're just a normal guy. The OP is probably a normal guy too. Most of the world is normal people. Top earning actors get that check because they are rare. If they have skill even better.

Not to mention, not all people and cultures value the same things in looks. In America, it may be wise to look like G.I. Joe, but that could be a detriment in another place.

If you're fat, though, that can be fixed. The key is, [b]don't try to fix it in thirty days![/i] Make a plan that you can stick to long term and expect to spend two years getting the weight off. That way it won't fly right back to you. If you want to have a Hollywood body bad enough, get a personal trainer. It can really be worth it.


I know I'm ugly because unlike everyone else on this forum I have the statistical data to back it up (which I won't share). I'm not fat, so that's not my problem. I don't care know what my specific problem is. But I know it's permanent. Going to a gym isn't going to change my genetics or bone structure or facial proportions or whatever it is that women disqualify me by.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2394
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by fschmidt » October 18th, 2015, 10:22 pm

drealm wrote:My father is Estonian. What Russia did to Estonia is somewhat equivalent to what Germans did to Jews and what Japanese did to Koreans and Chinese.

Then what about Ukraine? They were also on the receiving end of Russia's expansion.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”