Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Giving up on white women

Postby fightforlove » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:48 pm

drealm wrote:So I've had a reality check recently. I've more or less confirmed that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I won't go into to details because a smart troll will figure out how to f**k me over in real life, but I basically had a large number of rejections from white latin women. Large enough to leave absolutely no shadow of a doubt that I'm not their type and I don't stand a chance in the local dating market. If I want to date someone who is used up by other men, or who's fat or who has some other anomaly that makes local men shun them then I can pull a left over. But if I want a creme of the crop top 10% white woman, I cannot score one if my life depended on it.

This creates a problem for me because I'm only attracted to European castizo women. I don't want to f**k an Indian or Mestiza. I'm basically picky. I wish I wasn't but I am. I'm honest enough to admit I'm extremely picky and racist for choosing the phenotype I like. There's no point in trying to convince me to like something else. I know what I want and everything else will be a long secondary substitute. Arguing with me to f**k something below my standard is like trying to tell a faggot to like women. Some things are born into you and can only be ignored or managed, but not altered.

So this leaves me at a cross roads in my life. What should a man do who cannot get what he wants? Should he compromise and say this is as good as it gets? Should he try psyching himself into thinking he's happy? Should he settle for f***ing a Mestiza or Indian as a consolation prize? My original plan was to capture a wife from white Latin America by flashing money in her face. Obviously this didn't work.

If I'm born ugly there's not much I can do to look like Brad Pitt or some other hollywood god. I can exercise but this will have a marginal benefit if my face says all over it that I'm an ugly piece of shit. I'm not very motivated to work my a** off in a gym for the small possibility of some stuck up white latin goddess maybe giving me the time of her day. It's a long hard road to conquer the queens of Latin America.

On the other hand I could just say f**k it and go Asia. I have a Shanghai job connection that I may be able to exploit. I mean if I'm going to get a consolation prize anyways I might as well do it in a place that's setup to kiss a white man's a**. There are plenty of asshole white executive guys who roam around metropolitan Shanghai taxing the local p***y like colonists. These guys don't amount to much in evolution but they have fun before they die. This amounts to more or less living as a nihilist.

So thoughts?

Should I be a nice guy and settle for an ugly latina?

Should I work my a** off in a gym to try conquering the white latin queens?

Or should I just say f**k it and become a nihilist and just treat the rest of my life like a game of thrill seeking at most people's expense?

I also have long placed white/castizo latin women on the top tier. Then, last year I started going to Salsa dance hang outs and traveling some more. I went to Spain, Portugal, Puerto Rico and Mexico. I realized that white/European women actually weren't necessarily all that, and started to appreciate the variance of features that blend through the mestizo spectrum. Don't get me wrong, there are some great white latin women, but there's a lot of attractiveness to be appreciated in mestizo Hispanic women. If you go to Mexico, all of these girls have some interesting mix of European and AmerIndian features in them, sometimes you see different sides from different angles when looking at them. Plus, Mexican/Mestizo women are notorious for their sensuality, playfulness, and they tend to make good wives. Ask yourself, why are you so singularly obsessed with whites? Why do you have a thirst for white p***y? What is driving that? A desire for status? To get back at white men? Piss off Asian women (and men)? For me, being a white American man, I assumed women of European stock would by default be better suited for me, and in some ways they probably are, but I've learned that mestizo women can be very hot, exotic, satisfying, and complementing as well.

Keep working on yourself, yeah, lift more weights, practice more game, but broaden your horizons some if you can, get out and explore as many women as you can. Examine your motivations for white p***y. You need to first get a solid understanding of yourself, where you're coming from, and WHAT YOU NEED.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

fightforlove wrote:I also have long placed white/castizo latin women on the top tier. Then, last year I started going to Salsa dance hang outs and traveling some more. I went to Spain, Portugal, Puerto Rico and Mexico. I realized that white/European women actually weren't necessarily all that, and started to appreciate the variance of features that blend through the mestizo spectrum. There's a lot of attractiveness to be appreciated in mestizo Hispanic women. If you go to Mexico, all of these girls have some interesting mix of European and AmerIndian features in them, sometimes you see different sides from different angles when looking at them. Plus, Mexican/Mestizo women are notorious for their sensuality, playfulness, and they tend to make good wives. Ask yourself, why are you so singularly obsessed with whites? Why do you have a thirst for white p***y? What is driving that? A desire for status? To get back at white men? Piss off Asian women (and men)? For me, being a white American man, I assumed women of European stock would by default be better suited for me, and in some ways they probably are, but I've learned that mestizo women can be very hot, exotic, satisfying, and complementing as well.

Obviously the majority are not like these, but no comment necessary here:

Even if you don't understand the spanish, listen to her soft tone and manners:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1-P70bmEQ8[/youtube]

The only thing I can say is that for whatever reason, when they're hot they start "looking white". It probably has to do with the status or what not.

same for Orientals, check this out, drealm, what do you think of this? don't tell me this is not hot:

http://www.vietnamcupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/1693800?searchposition=16&searchtotal=1000
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby fightforlove » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 pm

It's a "white is beautiful" message that we're all bombarded with. Seriously, I don't mean to sound like an SJW now, but open your mind and explore more Latina girls, there are some really hot mestizo, indomestizo women, interesting features, body shapes, etc. For example, a native Indio trait is that loooong straight dark hair, which I've actually come to prefer over the wavy, slightly more curled hair of European blood latin women. Of course, any woman can go to the salon and get a straightening (or a curling). I just think there's so other underlying factors that lead men to white worship and drool over the white Hispanics. While I won't deny that there's some great looking white women in Latin America, I actually prefer women whose features are more into the mestizo spectrum, all the way down to indomestizos. Part of the problem lies in that most mestizo/indigenous Latins are poor and thus cannot afford better lifestyle (nicer fashions, good diets, healthcare, etc). I've met some middle-class mestizo Mexican women who did have access to more first world luxuries, and they can look great.

Plus, OP sounds extremely angry, depressed and with shot self-esteem. He needs to work on himself and build momentum. Opening up his tolerances and considering some other girls for casual dating would help him while he hones his masculinity, rebuilds his confidence and gains momentum. A few years ago, I was a dateless American man with lots of beta tendencies after years of being suppressed by blue pill indoctrination. I started out by self-improving and being willing to have a date with just about any woman, literally. When you're rebuilding yourself, casting a wide net is essential. Momentum is key.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Eightfold Path » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:04 pm

fightforlove wrote:It's a "white is beautiful" message that we're all bombarded with. Seriously, I don't mean to sound like an SJW now, but open your mind and explore more Latina girls, there are some really hot mestizo, indomestizo women, interesting features, body shapes, etc. For example, a native Indio trait is that loooong straight dark hair, which I've actually come to prefer over the wavy, slightly more curled hair of European blood latin women. Of course, any woman can go to the salon and get a straightening (or a curling). I just think there's so other underlying factors that lead men to white worship and drool over the white Hispanics. While I won't deny that there's some great looking white women in Latin America, I actually prefer women whose features are more into the mestizo spectrum, all the way down to indomestizos. Part of the problem lies in that most mestizo/indigenous Latins are poor and thus cannot afford better lifestyle (nicer fashions, good diets, healthcare, etc). I've met some middle-class mestizo Mexican women who did have access to more first world luxuries, and they can look great.

Plus, OP sounds extremely angry, depressed and with shot self-esteem. He needs to work on himself and build momentum. Opening up his tolerances and considering some other girls for casual dating would help him while he hones his masculinity, rebuilds his confidence and gains momentum. A few years ago, I was a dateless American man with lots of beta tendencies after years of being suppressed by blue pill indoctrination. I started out by self-improving and being willing to have a date with just about any woman, literally. When you're rebuilding yourself, casting a wide net is essential. Momentum is key.

I agree. While I don't discount any woman, I'm actually not very keen on white ones. Even as a child when I "dated" them, it was because they were the majority in my area and they were the ones who I tended to have some things in common with and could simply be myself around. It wasn't until later than I began to account for racial/national/cultural keys and issues. I do concur with you though. We have similar tastes in Latin women. I don't fault anyone for their tastes, however, it might be a good move to try other types of women. The bit about self-improvement was spot on.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 pm

fightforlove wrote:It's a "white is beautiful" message that we're all bombarded with. Seriously, I don't mean to sound like an SJW now, but open your mind and explore more Latina girls, there are some really hot mestizo, indomestizo women, interesting features, body shapes, etc. For example, a native Indio trait is that loooong straight dark hair, which I've actually come to prefer over the wavy, slightly more curled hair of European blood latin women. Of course, any woman can go to the salon and get a straightening (or a curling). I just think there's so other underlying factors that lead men to white worship and drool over the white Hispanics. While I won't deny that there's some great looking white women in Latin America, I actually prefer women whose features are more into the mestizo spectrum, all the way down to indomestizos. Part of the problem lies in that most mestizo/indigenous Latins are poor and thus cannot afford better lifestyle (nicer fashions, good diets, healthcare, etc). I've met some middle-class mestizo Mexican women who did have access to more first world luxuries, and they can look great.

I couldn't agree more. Well said.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby drealm » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:38 am

fightforlove wrote:Ask yourself, why are you so singularly obsessed with whites? Why do you have a thirst for white p***y? What is driving that? A desire for status? To get back at white men? Piss off Asian women (and men)? For me, being a white American man, I assumed women of European stock would by default be better suited for me, and in some ways they probably are, but I've learned that mestizo women can be very hot, exotic, satisfying, and complementing as well.

Keep working on yourself, yeah, lift more weights, practice more game, but broaden your horizons some if you can, get out and explore as many women as you can. Examine your motivations for white p***y. You need to first get a solid understanding of yourself, where you're coming from, and WHAT YOU NEED.

I have thought about this. Yes it would be easier to like women of any other race, because every other race is doing reverse racism. They all want to trade up to being white. One thought that occurs to me is I will be cashing in on my genetic history. My sons will look less white and won't be able to play this hand. This is the Elliot Rodger problem. This bothers me, but more in a long, distant, intellectual way.

The immediate reason for why I'm so fixated is because I notice that even when I'm not trying to look for white women, I do. When I went out with a foreign Asian women in the United States on a few non-romantic dates I was distracted by obnoxious white women. Even after I told myself to ignore these bitches I would accidentally glance at them like a reflex. This was all the while having a docile non-feminist woman right by my side. That's a problem I don't to bring into marriage. I want my wife to be my visual distraction, not other women.

The last time I went to Mexico when I was hunting for a wife I also naturally gravitated towards one woman. This wasn't a planned, I wasn't categorizing women into white or mestiza or anything. This woman just caught my attention so I stared at her. She turned out to be a white foreign tourist.

All of this tells me that I shouldn't fight my instincts. I'll lose.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:24 am

drealm wrote:I have thought about this. Yes it would be easier to like women of any other race, because every other race is doing reverse racism. They all want to trade up to being white.

I don't think you know all that much about how it is abroad, because a woman wants lighter skin does not mean that they want to be genetically European, I would guess most Chinese and Korean women would not be seen dead on the arm of a white (European) male.

One thought that occurs to me is I will be cashing in on my genetic history. My sons will look less white and won't be able to play this hand.

All of it was down to the accident of circumstance, secondly, what good is your long standing Euro genetic history doing you at the moment? In your own words, you are as ugly as sin and are a washout with the ladies.

This is the Elliot Rodger problem. This bothers me, but more in a long, distant, intellectual way.

Whereas Dean Cain, Keanu Reeves and such people have blossomed. Elliot Rodger was mentally ill and was allowed for his undiagnosed aliments to go untreated, as rich as his family was, an utter disgrace for it to happen.

The immediate reason for why I'm so fixated is because I notice that even when I'm not trying to look for white women, I do. When I went out with a foreign Asian women in the United States on a few non-romantic dates I was distracted by obnoxious white women. Even after I told myself to ignore these bitches I would accidentally glance at them like a reflex.

We all do that, don't we? :shock:
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Is it a genetic thing with white women to be more stuck up than other race of women and saying that does this also imply that white men can be stuck up too?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby yick » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 pm

chanta76 wrote:Is it a genetic thing with white women to be more stuck up than other race of women and saying that does this also imply that white men can be stuck up too?

Yes indeed, as you can see from Drealm's posts, he hasn't got anything to offer a decent woman but thinks because of his white skin and European heritage, that he deserves better and that his white skin and European heritage is something worthy to pass onto his children - despite the fact neither of these things are helping him to get laid. :?
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:25 pm

yick wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Is it a genetic thing with white women to be more stuck up than other race of women and saying that does this also imply that white men can be stuck up too?

Yes indeed, as you can see from Drealm's posts, he hasn't got anything to offer a decent woman but thinks because of his white skin and European heritage, that he deserves better and that his white skin and European heritage is something worthy to pass onto his children - despite the fact neither of these things are helping him to get laid. :?

He'd be at home on Stormfront, since that's exactly how they feel about European heritage. Will he join the forum though? No.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:42 pm

drealm wrote:I have thought about this. Yes it would be easier to like women of any other race, because every other race is doing reverse racism. They all want to trade up to being white. One thought that occurs to me is I will be cashing in on my genetic history. My sons will look less white and won't be able to play this hand. This is the Elliot Rodger problem. This bothers me, but more in a long, distant, intellectual way.

And yet being white apparently isn't helping you much. Skin color will likely only be a serious problem in the Western countries. It's true that in most countries lighter skin will be more highly valued than white skin, but outside of perhaps a few countries (most notably Philippines) it won't be nearly as helpful as you seem to think. Now, in Philippines all shades of guys get girls. Lighter skin guys will have it easier but plenty of dark and ugly guys get girls too. I've noticed in China that foreigners are not nearly as highly valued anymore. Plenty of light skinned Chinese who don't want a foreigner. In the U.S. having whiter offspring won't really help anymore...so it's not the major advantage you seem to think it is. Your sons will do fine regardless if you choose from certain countries.

The immediate reason for why I'm so fixated is because I notice that even when I'm not trying to look for white women, I do. When I went out with a foreign Asian women in the United States on a few non-romantic dates I was distracted by obnoxious white women. Even after I told myself to ignore these bitches I would accidentally glance at them like a reflex. This was all the while having a docile non-feminist woman right by my side. That's a problem I don't to bring into marriage. I want my wife to be my visual distraction, not other women.

Wait, wait, wait...so these were obnoxious white females you got distracted by? Sigh. Perhaps you just haven't been out of the U.S. enough. That's just something I can't understand. I get an instant reverse boner when I'm back in the U.S. and am near females there.

These tastes can change given enough time abroad, where you can experience real women. Not saying yours would, but it's possible. That's what happened to me.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:44 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:

He'd be at home on Stormfront, since that's exactly how they feel about European heritage. Will he join the forum though? No.

Stormfront has no solutions re dating, except date a chubby single mom.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:04 am

Went thru this thread kinda quick, but...

Drealm, here's how I understand your view of the situation:
(1) You gotta have a White woman
(2) So far, doing it on your own, in Latin America, does not make it happen. Okay. +10 for trying, though.
(3) You don't feel that your relative financial security will pull in L.A., because the women there are too oriented to looks.

ERGO,
You need to hunt in White countries where the women are more survival-oriented, rather than music-video oriented. I.e., the FSU. PERIOD.

NOW, let me make another point.

You are NOT ugly. You just have NO GAME WHATSOEVER.. You are a tough-guy man's man, not a ladies man at all. As you know, you SUCK at small talk.

Ergo, rather than doing everything the HARD WAY, and approaching on your own, and needing to suffer through a bunch of used-up women to learn the game, and let the years go by.....

just f'ing PAY A MATCHMAKER. That is the ****OBVIOUS**** thing to do for a man of means who hates chit-chat.

In summation, what is the conclusion?

Drealm, hire a matchmaker in the FSU.

If you want my advice on how to do this, we'll start a new thread on the topic. Or skype me. It ain't rocket science.

HINT:
The OP goes to CHINA. Where are there LARGE NUMBERS of WHITE WOMEN near China?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Vendri » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 am

Jester wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
yick wrote:

Stormfront has no solutions re dating, except date a chubby single mom.

I have got to laugh at Stormfront, DailyStormer and other Nazi/Far-Right oriented websites and their solutions to the White women crisis. They recommend either making White babies with the same White women who are corrupt as hell morally (Because 14 words and hardcore Racist view that no White man should Race Mix with traditional Asian ladies who'd give these idiots a nice life if they let go of their hardcore Racism), or going to Russia. They DESPISE anyone who mixes with an Asian lady, despite ALL of the evidence in favor of Asian ladies. They actually act like White Feminists when it comes to describing Asian ladies, they do it SO cruelly its disgusting.

Would you rather pursue a romantic relationship with THIS Thing
or THIS Angel?

They also will defend these White Women vehemently, saying "White women are not at fault here!!!" No, they'd rather 100% blame the Omniscient, All-encompassing Jew boogeymen for the social/dating/family collapse in the West. YES, Jewish women were MAJOR players of Feminism, BUT, who is MORE at fault: The Jewish women propagating this to White women, OR, the White women who were IDIOTIC enough to LISTEN to these Jewish women and give up Thousands of years worth of Traditionalism for things like Neon-colored hair, Nose rings, Lesbianism, Misandry against men who have done Nothing wrong in their lives, cubicle jobs, and Nothing they could possibly call a Legacy, while Asian/Arab/Latina women have YET to do this en masse?

They are suffering Cognitive Dissonance: "We know Jewish women are Major propagators of Feminism and we know Jews control the whole world, but somehow White women are not at fault for anything!1!1!".

Their White-knighting Tactics are a joke, almost on an abusive Stockholm Syndrome level.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:20 am

drealm wrote:I have thought about this. Yes it would be easier to like women of any other race, because every other race is doing reverse racism. They all want to trade up to being white. One thought that occurs to me is I will be cashing in on my genetic history. My sons will look less white and won't be able to play this hand. This is the Elliot Rodger problem. This bothers me, but more in a long, distant, intellectual way.

The last time I went to Mexico when I was hunting for a wife I also naturally gravitated towards one woman. This wasn't a planned, I wasn't categorizing women into white or mestiza or anything. This woman just caught my attention so I stared at her. She turned out to be a white foreign tourist.

I just saw your post with the photos of the girls from the mall that you were cold-approaching. Those are flat-out white Mexicans, probably mostly Spanish ancestry. Seriously, I don't see an ounce of mestizo in any of them. Do you also have a special interest in Mexican/Spanish/Latin culture that you would go to Mexico to hit on women like these when you can find plenty of females with very similar phenotypes in the USA, Canada, and all over Europe??

About your future children -- I agree with another poster that Western countries are getting more diverse, so it's not like your mixed children would be automatically downgraded. The USA is getting more Hispanicized by the day. Also, if for example you got hooked up with a mestizo Mexican woman, even an Indomestiza, your children will be harnizo/castizo, which is obviously a trendy, desired pedigree in both the USA and Latin America. Also, you as the father have a great influence on what your children will be anyways. Traditionally, children should follow the cultural and linguistic heritage of their father first, hence, you make your kids what you want them to be, provide for them and guide them to the life you want for them.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions