Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Lost my virginity in Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Lost my virginity in Mexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:41 pm

I just returned to the States from spending over two weeks in Guadalajara, and overall I really liked the place. But I'm posting here because not too long after my plane arrived into Ciudad Juarez from Guadalajara, I finally lost my virginity. Yep, I lost my virginity with Maria. After we briefly spent time with her brother, she and I had flautas. My initial plan was to cross the border after dinner, but Maria invited me to stay at her place. At her place, I noticed she was wearing guys' shorts as I was done using the bathroom. Because a local man in Guadalajara taught me to be more macho, I gathered up courage and told Maria that the shorts she was wearing looked too masculine on her. So she changed into another pair which looked more feminine but still didn't go above the knees. Then I told her "mas femenina por favor", and then she came out wearing pink short shorts. And she looked even more feminine and sexy than ever before. Just try telling these things to AW, and they will say to you "I can wear whatever the f*** I want". See how natural it is for guys to me macho in Mexico? Well, I didn't take it too far like a lot of local Mexican men do; they think they have the right to control, manipulate, and beat up their women; and especially lower class Mexican men who drink a lot and are low life think they can get any woman they want. I kind of went off topic a little, but not long after Maria changed into short shorts to look sexy, we started making out in the bed I was sleeping in for the night, and that was when I lost my virginity. We were smooching a lot. And we made out again this morning in the same bed before we had menudo for breakfast. A few times I thought to myself "maybe she's a Filipina who migrated to Mexico" because even though Mexican girls are sweet, humble, and approachable, getting laid in Mexico is not as easy as it is in Thailand and the Philippines or places catered to sex tourists.

The bottom line is that I was validated in Mexico, even though I didn't get to spend enough time in Guadalajara to actually get to know the girls (I'm going to Mexico longer term once I receive $5,000 USD from my film music composition, probably to smaller cities like Guanajuato or Leon if not back to Guadalajara).
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Lost my virginity in Mexico

Postby droid » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Sweeeet man, good for you!!

MattHanson1990 wrote:Because a local man in Guadalajara taught me to be more macho, I gathered up courage and told Maria that the shorts she was wearing looked too masculine on her. So she changed into another pair which looked more feminine but still didn't go above the knees. Then I told her "mas femenina por favor", and then she came out wearing pink short shorts. And she looked even more feminine and sexy than ever before. Just try telling these things to AW, and they will say to you "I can wear whatever the f*** I want". See how natural it is for guys to me macho in Mexico? Well, I didn't take it too far like a lot of local Mexican men do; they think they have the right to control, manipulate, and beat up their women; and especially lower class Mexican men who drink a lot and are low life think they can get any woman they want. I kind of went off topic a little, but not long after Maria changed into short shorts to look sexy, we started making out in the bed

And you can give them compliments and they will appreciate it, make them playful and semi-direct haha, they like that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:59 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:I just returned to the States from spending over two weeks in Guadalajara, and overall I really liked the place. But I'm posting here because not too long after my plane arrived into Ciudad Juarez from Guadalajara, I finally lost my virginity. Yep, I lost my virginity with Maria. After we briefly spent time with her brother, she and I had flautas. My initial plan was to cross the border after dinner, but Maria invited me to stay at her place. At her place, I noticed she was wearing guys' shorts as I was done using the bathroom. Because a local man in Guadalajara taught me to be more macho, I gathered up courage and told Maria that the shorts she was wearing looked too masculine on her. So she changed into another pair which looked more feminine but still didn't go above the knees. Then I told her "mas femenina por favor", and then she came out wearing pink short shorts. And she looked even more feminine and sexy than ever before. Just try telling these things to AW, and they will say to you "I can wear whatever the f*** I want". See how natural it is for guys to me macho in Mexico? Well, I didn't take it too far like a lot of local Mexican men do; they think they have the right to control, manipulate, and beat up their women; and especially lower class Mexican men who drink a lot and are low life think they can get any woman they want. I kind of went off topic a little, but not long after Maria changed into short shorts to look sexy, we started making out in the bed I was sleeping in for the night, and that was when I lost my virginity. We were smooching a lot. And we made out again this morning in the same bed before we had menudo for breakfast. A few times I thought to myself "maybe she's a Filipina who migrated to Mexico" because even though Mexican girls are sweet, humble, and approachable, getting laid in Mexico is not as easy as it is in Thailand and the Philippines or places catered to sex tourists.

The bottom line is that I was validated in Mexico, even though I didn't get to spend enough time in Guadalajara to actually get to know the girls (I'm going to Mexico longer term once I receive $5,000 USD from my film music composition, probably to smaller cities like Guanajuato or Leon if not back to Guadalajara).

Do you think she is expecting to have a relationship with you though?

I think it depends on the woman. I think you can find a woman who is willing to satisfy her man anywhere, but there are a great number of feminists in western countries, and the submissive women are fewer, but lots of women are just aching for a man to come take control of them. But you are right in that foreign countries, there are more good women, and there are no mixed messages coming from other places to confuse them as to their role in the relationship. Also I think confidence soars when a man is in a more masculine country, whereas in a more female dominated culture it is harder to have confidence with women because your authority as a man isnt as established, accepted or protected by other men.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:I just returned to the States from spending over two weeks in Guadalajara, and overall I really liked the place. But I'm posting here because not too long after my plane arrived into Ciudad Juarez from Guadalajara, I finally lost my virginity. Yep, I lost my virginity with Maria.

Congratulations Matt. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 am

Felicidades compa!

I lost mine in Mexico too, to a girl from Puebla. :mrgreen:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:58 am

About time, Matt! A man at last. Very happy for you, and hope this will be the beginning of your life as a macho Don Juan down South. I can sense that you are changing... changing atmospheres completely does that to a man. I think you are adapting well to your new surroundings, and this is the key to your success. Keep us posted on your continued success.

I love the new Matt. The old Matt would make long whiny threads about his father and sister being c**ts to him, his female American friends not giving him the time of day... the new Matt tells girls to change their shorts to his liking, and then takes what he wants. ;)
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Finally some positivity. I'm glad you had an experience you found enjoyable.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:28 pm

I can't believe it. This is total blasphemy against the Lord and Saviour Jesus f***ing Christ you actually went in "balls deep". My dude!!!!! Ya era hora!!!! I'm proud of you. I would give you the macho-Latin-male kiss on your forehead if you had told me that new news in person. There's nothing gay about that type of kiss as a FYI. Me orgullo de ti!!!!!! About time that the leader of the free world (i.e. Happier Abroad) get in it!!! Pun motherf***ing intended!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:12 pm

How old are you, Matt?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Congratulations, Matt :D The only sad thing is that America doesn't provide for her men and they have to go overseas to have sex, love, or marriage. Good for you. Sounds like Mexico is good :)
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:02 am

Wolfeye wrote:How old are you, Matt?

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby gibraltar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Congrats! I'm glad you got your passport and used it.

"The gods help those who help themselves."

You are making moves, Matt. Keep going!!
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Congrats, Matt. Feels good to have the monkey off your back doesn't it? You lost it at an earlier age than I did. I lost mine at 26. Good going. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:32 am

gibraltar wrote:Congrats! I'm glad you got your passport and used it.

"The gods help those who help themselves."

You are making moves, Matt. Keep going!!

THIS.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions