My new forum: far-right.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

My new forum: far-right.com

Post by fschmidt »

I am not interested in discussions about how to get laid. My main interest is discussing alternatives to modern culture. And as far as I can tell, the only people who are seriously interested in alternatives to modern culture are the far right. I may not agree with these people on various topics, but at least they have the right area of general interest. So I invite all here who want meaningful discussion on alternatives to modern culture to join my new forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Post by Farmer308 »

I am also interested in alternatives to modern culture. Where can I find you forum,
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:I am not interested in discussions about how to get laid. My main interest is discussing alternatives to modern culture. And as far as I can tell, the only people who are seriously interested in alternatives to modern culture are the far right. I may not agree with these people on various topics, but at least they have the right area of general interest. So I invite all here who want meaningful discussion on alternatives to modern culture to join my new forum.
I agree with you, but the label is probably unnecessary, although very accruate. It isnt right vs left. It is right vs wrong. By right, you do mean tradition, don't you? The way people see things now, tradition is regression. They think it takes us backwards, because now we have this false liberty they call freedom. So you're right. Most of the freedom is just the freedom to do the wrong thing.

I no longer have any real political interests. Even Rush Limbaugh will tell you that it is just show business for unattractive people, and he is supposed to be on the right.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Meaningful? Solutions? I'm usually sceptical of Frank's posts but those two words are buzzwords for me. I can put aside any personal feelings and see what your forum if offering.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Farmer308 wrote:I am also interested in alternatives to modern culture. Where can I find you forum,
See the link in my signature.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:I agree with you, but the label is probably unnecessary, although very accruate. It isnt right vs left. It is right vs wrong. By right, you do mean tradition, don't you? The way people see things now, tradition is regression. They think it takes us backwards, because now we have this false liberty they call freedom. So you're right. Most of the freedom is just the freedom to do the wrong thing.

I no longer have any real political interests. Even Rush Limbaugh will tell you that it is just show business for unattractive people, and he is supposed to be on the right.
By "right" I don't just mean tradition. I am using terms as they are used today. Basically everyone who rejects modern culture is classified as "far right" so I think it makes sense to embrace the term. I also wanted a simple and memorable domain, and "far-right.com" was available.

I also have no interest in politics, but the only criteria that I plan to apply to my new forum is quality. Any quality post, regardless of the topic or opinion expressed, will remain in the top level forum. Low quality threads will be moved to "Chatter". Honestly, I am more upset by the stupidity and low quality content on the internet than I am by any particular viewpoint.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What happens when all the facts point back to the Jews? You gonna move that thread to chatter?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:What happens when all the facts point back to the Jews? You gonna move that thread to chatter?
+1 lol
Fschmidt seems to mean well but has this 'confilct of interest'.

@Fschmidt, @adama
as an aside, what do you think of Julius Evola and Rene guenon? I think they brought up excellent points.

http://cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-con ... -ruins.pdf
http://www.juliusevola.it/risorse/templ ... VO&page=16
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:What happens when all the facts point back to the Jews? You gonna move that thread to chatter?
I already said that I won't judge threads by the opinion expressed, but only by quality. I think I have good track record to back this up right here on HA.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:as an aside, what do you think of Julius Evola and Rene guenon?
I am not a big fan. I think there are 3 types of cultures: traditional, enlightened, and decadent. The mainstream Left obviously supports decadent culture. I prefer enlightened cultures. And traditionalists like Evola prefer traditional cultures. I welcome traditionalists on my forum because I still think traditional cultures are much better than decadent culture. But I will defend enlightened cultures against traditionalists like Evola.

I didn't read your links, but if you want a more serious response, you can post them to my forum and I will read them and give a detailed response there.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Good luck with your new forum.

I think however the name is not really fitting, I would not call it 'Far Right'.

It sounds somewhat to be a political platform, a forum for a political party.

If the content is not mainly political, it would be better to call it Right+Wrong (or something like that) to avoid misunderstandings.

The word 'right' can be seen as the opposite of 'left' and not only as 'right' vs. 'wrong'.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Almost no one is interested in culture these days. So given a choice between those interested in politics or sex, I will take those interested in politics. And maybe I can get a few them to see the importance of culture.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:Fschmidt seems to mean well but has this 'confilct of interest'.
There is no conflict. Anyone with brains realizes that it is Leftists and Islam versus everyone else.

http://forward.com/news/214230/why-are- ... ng-moveme/
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

fschmidt wrote:I think there are 3 types of cultures: traditional, enlightened, and decadent. The mainstream Left obviously supports decadent culture. I prefer enlightened cultures.
Could you give me a few examples of cultures you consider enlightened?

I will check out your new forum. It sounds interesting.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gnosis wrote:Could you give me a few examples of cultures you consider enlightened?
America before 1920, Athens before Plato, Mu`tazila Islam, most of the Roman Republic