Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My new forum: far-right.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:36 am

I am willing to give this forum a try, if you are willing to have me. I'm not a major fan of the far-right personally, but I used to be when I was younger and I still believe there are some aspects of it that could potentially be valuable.

One thing I am undecided about when it comes to far-right, is it's rejection of Islam. To me Islam is not as scary as it is to some people. In fact one can make a good case for Islam being a powerful, modern throw-back to a more traditionalist society. This is why it frightens people. I've seen a lot of left-leaning people who fear Islam too, believe it or not. Moderates, too.

Rightists want to close the borders of their countries to Islam, because they are afraid it is not compatible with their culture. Is this because they think acceptance of homosexuality, widespread feminism and decaying birth rites ARE compatible with their culture? If anything, the type of cultures the right wishes to protect are dying anyway.

Islam, like other religions, is better at keeping their female members loyal to the cause. Muslim women will demand their RIGHT to wear their scarfs, their burkas. I have seen very few women who are passionate about their far-right politics. Very, very few. On sites of Stormfront, the ratio is 9 men to every 1 woman, it seems.

The right does may not be a viable movement, but it's good you think outside of the box.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby fschmidt » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:58 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:I am willing to give this forum a try, if you are willing to have me.

Of course you are welcome to join. I don't think a forum run by a jew is ever going to be very popular with the nazi crowd, so that part of the far-right probably won't be represented.

I agree that today's Islam is a perfect example of unenlightened traditionalism. And I have no problem with that. The real problem with the Left and Islam, as Alexander Dugin points out in the interview I posted, is that both are universalisms that demand to impose their way of life on everyone. The far right should fight for the right of every culture to survive and to protect itself from harmful influences.

The far right is probably right in considering Islam a greater threat than the Left. This isn't because Islam is worse, but rather because the Left will simply self-destruct in this century while Islam will not. If the far right can organize communities to preserve their culture and keep Islam out of their country, then they can just patiently wait for mainstream culture to collapse and then take over.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:16 am

fschmidt wrote:The far right is probably right in considering Islam a greater threat than the Left. This isn't because Islam is worse, but rather because the Left will simply self-destruct in this century while Islam will not. If the far right can organize communities to preserve their culture and keep Islam out of their country, then they can just patiently wait for mainstream culture to collapse and then take over.


The problem is of course the fact that the vast majority of Western governments and the media are the domain of leftists. Virtually everywhere in the world, the rightist is an outsider and the leftist the insider. You will see rightism is on the rise in Europe, nowadays, however. The refugee crisis is a major reason for this. I saw it in my country of birth; the moment the first rape was committed by three young Syrian refugees, is the moment you could see a change in people's thinking. All of a sudden, you are allowed to say "maybe it's not a good idea to let in hundreds of thousands of foreigners, most of whom are young, hungry, horny Muslim men". But you weren't allowed to say that until the first incidents start to happen and these people are already here with five-year permits and the promise to be allowed the right to stay until their countries are war-free...

The media will still demonize people who speak out against mass immigration. It will still try to deny or tone down reports of incidents. The people's mindset changes, but they are still spoon-fed the same nonsense and are expected to cuddle and love their new friends, even if said 'new friends' are barbarians. It's not impossible that there will be a shift in culture of some sort. That the far-right may rise again.

A more likely scenario, however, is for the moderate right to rise. And the moderate right isn't so different from the left. The moderate right is far less willing to tackle the real issues. Good at rhetoric, not so much at action. The moderate right and the moderate left sustain each other. And the far-right and far-left are unlikely ever to attain the majority of votes in a democracy, making it impossible for them to ever form a government in a Western democracy unless they are willing to compromise. And the far-right, by definition, does not compromise. So we're in a limbo.

Mass immigration continues, the Middle East being destroyed by wars funded with American and Russian money. Muslim birth rates continue to be as high as always, their percentage of the population in Europe rises, and politically the right lacks the power or influence to change anything. Sometimes a rightist like Breivik or the recent attack in Trollhättan, Sweden, will shake things up and make a fist against mass immigration, leftist propaganda and the dying of their culture. But all these acts of extremism accomplish, is hasten their cultures demise by making their leftist enemies into the victim.

Unless a genuine revolution takes place, people take up arms in mass numbers, large scale protests are held, referenda demanded, things like that, I don't think the far-right will be able to stop the Islamization of the Western world. The complete and utter ineffectiveness of the European Union, a very leftist organization, does not help either. No or little border patrol, political correctness spread like an epidemic, it's too far gone. You can be that one sane man, yelling in the desert, and no one will hear you for the prophet you are. So all we have left to do is be a shepherd to our own little tribe. Society at large is beyond saving as nothing short of a revolution can wrestle away power from the monopoly of the 'moderates' on both sides of the political coin, left & right.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby BlackKnight » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:03 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
fschmidt wrote:The far right is probably right in considering Islam a greater threat than the Left. This isn't because Islam is worse, but rather because the Left will simply self-destruct in this century while Islam will not. If the far right can organize communities to preserve their culture and keep Islam out of their country, then they can just patiently wait for mainstream culture to collapse and then take over.


The problem is of course the fact that the vast majority of Western governments and the media are the domain of leftists. Virtually everywhere in the world, the rightist is an outsider and the leftist the insider. You will see rightism is on the rise in Europe, nowadays, however. The refugee crisis is a major reason for this. I saw it in my country of birth; the moment the first rape was committed by three young Syrian refugees, is the moment you could see a change in people's thinking. All of a sudden, you are allowed to say "maybe it's not a good idea to let in hundreds of thousands of foreigners, most of whom are young, hungry, horny Muslim men". But you weren't allowed to say that until the first incidents start to happen and these people are already here with five-year permits and the promise to be allowed the right to stay until their countries are war-free...

The media will still demonize people who speak out against mass immigration. It will still try to deny or tone down reports of incidents. The people's mindset changes, but they are still spoon-fed the same nonsense and are expected to cuddle and love their new friends, even if said 'new friends' are barbarians. It's not impossible that there will be a shift in culture of some sort. That the far-right may rise again.

A more likely scenario, however, is for the moderate right to rise. And the moderate right isn't so different from the left. The moderate right is far less willing to tackle the real issues. Good at rhetoric, not so much at action. The moderate right and the moderate left sustain each other. And the far-right and far-left are unlikely ever to attain the majority of votes in a democracy, making it impossible for them to ever form a government in a Western democracy unless they are willing to compromise. And the far-right, by definition, does not compromise. So we're in a limbo.

Mass immigration continues, the Middle East being destroyed by wars funded with American and Russian money. Muslim birth rates continue to be as high as always, their percentage of the population in Europe rises, and politically the right lacks the power or influence to change anything. Sometimes a rightist like Breivik or the recent attack in Trollhättan, Sweden, will shake things up and make a fist against mass immigration, leftist propaganda and the dying of their culture. But all these acts of extremism accomplish, is hasten their cultures demise by making their leftist enemies into the victim.

Unless a genuine revolution takes place, people take up arms in mass numbers, large scale protests are held, referenda demanded, things like that, I don't think the far-right will be able to stop the Islamization of the Western world. The complete and utter ineffectiveness of the European Union, a very leftist organization, does not help either. No or little border patrol, political correctness spread like an epidemic, it's too far gone. You can be that one sane man, yelling in the desert, and no one will hear you for the prophet you are. So all we have left to do is be a shepherd to our own little tribe. Society at large is beyond saving as nothing short of a revolution can wrestle away power from the monopoly of the 'moderates' on both sides of the political coin, left & right.


In less than 20 years, the world as you know it will be under the control of a Global brain and a new culture will be born. What is a Global brain you ask?

The general idea of the Global Brain is that computing and communication technologies will lead to the creation of a kind of"distributed mind” in which humans and AI minds both participate, but that collectively forms a higher level of intelligence and awareness, going beyond the individual intelligences of the people or AI’s involved in it. The Global Brain Mindplex, as I envision it, would consist of an AGI(artificial general intelligence) system specifically intended to collect together the thoughts of all the people on the globe and synthesize them into grander and more profound emergent thoughts – a kind of animated, superintelligent collective unconscious of the human race. Of course the innate intelligence of the AGI system would add many things not present in any of the human-mind contributors – but then the AGI feeds its ideas back to the mass of humans, who then think new thoughts that are incorporated back into the Global Brain Mindplex mix…

The advent of such a Global Brain Mindplex might well help achieve what has proved impossible via human means alone – the creation of rational and ethically positive social institutions.

The basic idea of the Singularity is that, at some point, the advance of technology will become (from a human perspective) essentially infinitely rapid, thus bringing a fundamental change in the nature of life and mind. A key aspect of the Singularity concept is technological acceleration. Historical analysis suggests that the rate of technological increase is itself increasing – new developments come faster and faster all the time. At some point this increase will come so fast that we don’t even have time to understand how to use the N’th radical new development, before the N+1’s radical new development has come. Eventually technological progress will lead to the creation of powerful AI’s, and these AI’s, rather than humans, will be carrying out the bulk of technology development – thus allowing new innovations to emerge at superhuman pace. At this point, when dramatic new technologies and new ways of thinking develop daily or hourly, so fast that humans literally can’t keep up, the technological Singularity will be upon us.


When civilization and language and rational thought emerged, the nature of human experience changed radically. Or, to put it another way, the “human experience” as we now know it emerged from the experience of proto-human animals. But there is no good reason to believe that the emergence of the modern human mind is the end state of the evolution of psyche. Indeed, the rub is this: While evolution might take millions of years to generate another psychological sea change as dramatic as the emergence of modern humanity, technology may do the job much more expediently.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby droid » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:36 pm

fschmidt wrote:
droid wrote:Fschmidt seems to mean well but has this 'confilct of interest'.

There is no conflict. Anyone with brains realizes that it is Leftists and Islam versus everyone else.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jcFnRYQRw[/youtube]

http://forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/


So your argument is one anecdotal jewish guy standing for Germany. When push comes to shove i'd like to know which side he'll stand for, Israel or Germany. At least muslims are overt with their bullshit.
And now that some jews -in a general sense- realize their monumental pet projects (i.e. turn europe liberal) explode in their face, after millions die in the process, decide to posture as "right wing" to hedge a little bit. Thus that guy in the video and the "don't tread on me, support israel" crowd.

You never answered my questions about the not-so-small role of jews in the creation of modern society, i.e. feminism, communism, the democratic left, loss of moral values, corrupting media etc etc. Things that have been discussed all over the place, no need to rehash that.
But you're just not impartial, that was my original point.

In this sense:
fschmidt wrote:And traditionalists like Evola prefer traditional cultures. I welcome traditionalists on my forum because I still think traditional cultures are much better than decadent culture. But I will defend enlightened cultures against traditionalists like Evola.


No offense, and I don't even disagree all that much with you, but with this "enlightment" arent' you just another enabler -even if unconciously- that pushes a transition from tradition towards decadence?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby fschmidt » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:46 pm

droid wrote:So your argument is one anecdotal jewish guy standing for Germany. When push comes to shove i'd like to know which side he'll stand for, Israel or Germany.

That depends on the guy, on what Israel is doing, and on what Germany is doing. You can't make blanket statements about what a guy will do based on his race.

You never answered my questions about the not-so-small role of jews in the creation of modern society, i.e. feminism, communism, the democratic left, loss of moral values, corrupting media etc etc. Things that have been discussed all over the place, no need to rehash that.

You mean Adama's question, because you didn't ask here? My simple answer is that I support the right of people to organize themselves into groups however they want. If you want a group based on race, then I support your right to do this. I don't care about race, so my group will not be based on race and you should support my right to my group. From my perspective, discussions about race are just meaningless and boring.

No offense, and I don't even disagree all that much with you, but with this "enlightment" arent' you just another enabler -even if unconciously- that pushes a transition from tradition towards decadence?

Yes this is a real problem. Stable enlightenment would be the ideal. I don't know if it is possible, but I think it is worth aiming for. The details are a big topic.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:46 pm

fschmidt wrote:
droid wrote:Fschmidt seems to mean well but has this 'confilct of interest'.

There is no conflict. Anyone with brains realizes that it is Leftists and Islam versus everyone else.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jcFnRYQRw[/youtube]

http://forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/


This is plain wrong, a group of people have enacted a plot to inherit the earth. The plots main goal centers around complete control of the medium of exchange world wide and massive deception and fraud to meet this goal.

Until you figure this out you will have no real quality posters on your board with real answers to set a trajectory for a better tomorrow.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:07 am

Good luck, Franklin.

May the God in Whom you do not quite believe, bless this work of your hands.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby BlackKnight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:02 am

Let me conclude this thread by saying who cares what a bunch of old dinosaurs have to say? The future of human society won't be decided by them.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: My new forum: far-right.com

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Who is providing all the purchasing tickets over the worlds economy to push this agenda forward ? nobody I know of has seen a recent list of just who owns these currency systems currently used to manipulate all us sheep world wide.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests