Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:38 am

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:47 am

They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".

There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successfull abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere, and it's funny to see how to outsiders this is as obvious as it is to me as an insider. We have a lot of members who are losers, plain and simple. To make fun of them is not a bad thing. And any publicity is good publicity to Winston anyway; the views the site gets pays for his p***y chasing quest in China. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:01 pm

So...a bunch of losers complaining because another forum doesn't want foul western bitches? OK.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 pm

I already posted the link to that stupid thread in the kiwifar forum yesterday in another thread here. Why did you have to make a new thread out of it? Please don't make unnecessary superfluous threads like this BlackKnight. You could have just posted your comments here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22306&start=15

And no they did not "nail" anything. They just ranted with ad hominem attacks and no substance. Your judgment sucks BlackKnight. Stop making pointless superfluous threads.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".
There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successful abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere

But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Yohan wrote:But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.

I don't quite understand it, but it seems to be about making fun about weird people on the internet for having strange interests or lifestyles. They then diagnose these people with autism, I think, which they are apparently experts of. It's quite odd.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".

There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successful abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere, and it's funny to see how to outsiders this is as obvious as it is to me as an insider. We have a lot of members who are losers, plain and simple. To make fun of them is not a bad thing. And any publicity is good publicity to Winston anyway; the views the site gets pays for his p***y chasing quest in China. :lol:

Agreed 100% of course, but don't even waste energy trying to shed some light on this. They hit the nail on the head when they said HAers are bad with western women and think that their issues will be solved in the east. They aren't even site members so what does that say about the majority userbase?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Vendri » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 pm

The posts on that Kiwi thread are Very pathetic, not to mention some of them stink of White-knighting godawful Western women.

Ad Hominem attacks with No substance, like Winston said, and also stinking of Feminist sympathy, calling us "Regressive", "Autistic", et cetera, "Losers who can't score a date in the US who won't get one abroad", those type of arguments. It seems like Anything that doesn't have the approval of the Kiwi gods is automatically labeled "Autistic", with no Critical Research done WHATSOEVER. And if, by any chance, there are any Females on that website, I guarantee you they are the type of Women that we are warning people Against.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:49 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.

I don't quite understand it, but it seems to be about making fun about weird people on the internet for having strange interests or lifestyles. They then diagnose these people with autism, I think, which they are apparently experts of. It's quite odd.

It's a less sophisticated replica of my old website ownage (2003 - 2008):

We used to expose Internet retards.

We had over 15,000 members and were making $10,000 a month.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Zambales » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 am

So we're all creepy losers who have to go abroad to get a woman? lol. Sounds like jealousy and bitterness to me along with a large dose of ignorance.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Nomad » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Doesn't make sense to me. Foreign women are harder and more valuable to get, but he acts like they all exist down the street at the nearest 7-11, and that the domesticated women, are actually the foreign rare women to get it. He has it backwards.

But I don't play the "I'm a real man because I can X, Y, Z, and you can only A, B, C".

Lets just think about it for a moment in a thought experiment. I'm a "real man". I can pull women all night. Society is just drooling to be me. What do I win?

If he hates me and i'm a looser because I don't pull bar girls, then guess what, i'm one happy content looser.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions