Rise of the Asian men with Black women dating scene

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

Rise of the Asian men with Black women dating scene

Post by survivingIncelMan »

an interesting vice article that linked to my blog

I just wanted to add if the traditional asian upbringing that is influenced by 5000 years of Daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and Buddhist ethics place us at a severe DISADVANTAGE in modern dating, what does that say about the modern western culture? a culture where deathrow inmates get love letters from women, theoretical physicists and engineers do not. or the gangbanger gets more tail than the educated lawyer that defends him?

I say to asian men, instead of trying to reform hollywood to get a better "representation" in western media, go abroad instead. why build a society that does appreciate you? why trying to salvage a rotting society on the verge of inevitable collapse?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: rise of asian men black woman dating scene

Post by MarcosZeitola »

survivingIncelMan wrote:the gangbanger gets more tail than the educated lawyer that defends him
I very much doubt that. In my experience, the flashy, fast-talking and well-dressed type of lawyer tends to get no shortage of action. For all his baravado the gangbanger, once behind bars, will find himself the unenviable host of a gangbangs of a different type.
survivingIncelMan wrote:I say to asian men, instead of trying to reform hollywood to get a better "representation" in western media, go abroad instead. why build a society that does appreciate you? why trying to salvage a rotting society on the verge of inevitable collapse?
You are very right. What I am curious about now, is what your own plans are when it comes to going abroad? Your words reach more young men and be more believable if they came from a man who was no longer in that "rotting society" or who was at the very least actively working to leave. Practice what you preach, brother, and claim back your masculinity and birth right as an asian male! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: rise of asian men black woman dating scene

Post by Gadfly »

survivingIncelMan wrote: I say to asian men, instead of trying to reform hollywood to get a better "representation" in western media, go abroad instead. why build a society that does appreciate you? why trying to salvage a rotting society on the verge of inevitable collapse?

You hear that, Chanta76? Don't you think this advice makes more sense than whining?