Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby drronnie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:18 am

Okay I have a harder time getting dates becauseof my social iineptness however reading stuff of people constantly bashing women I am starting to to wonder why people just can't stop and focus on other things. If people want to go their own way that is fine but then why do people make vvideos and posts with same arguments so acting the obvious. I did this before too but noI hhave more interes in aAudiophile.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am







Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby Adama » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:41 am

drronnie wrote:Okay I have a harder time getting dates becauseof my social iineptness however reading stuff of people constantly bashing women I am starting to to wonder why people just can't stop and focus on other things. If people want to go theirown way that is fine but then why do people make vvideos and posts with same arguments so acting the obvious. I did this before too but nowI hhave more interes in aAudiophile.


Nope. They have just convinced themselves that good women do not exist. So good women do not exist for them. They've already decided that is an impossibility. Therefore no woman can ever be good. To people whose minds are defiled, everything seems impure. But to the minds of the pure, everything is pure.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby Ghost » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 am

Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:Okay I have a harder time getting dates becauseof my social iineptness however reading stuff of people constantly bashing women I am starting to to wonder why people just can't stop and focus on other things. If people want to go theirown way that is fine but then why do people make vvideos and posts with same arguments so acting the obvious. I did this before too but nowI hhave more interes in aAudiophile.


Nope. They have just convinced themselves that good women do not exist. So good women do not exist for them. They've already decided that is an impossibility. Therefore no woman can ever be good. To people whose minds are defiled, everything seems impure. But to the minds of the pure, everything is pure.


They are correct about WW, of course. Pretty much would have to be a blind idiot these days to not see how awful WW are. The problem (well, ONE problem) with MGTOWs is that they think all women are equally bad. If you want to make a MGTOW's hamster spin, tell them that you're not looking for NAWALT, you're looking for NACALT (Not All Cultures Are Like That.) So much the better for any man wanting to expatriate; I'm all for them voluntarily cutting themselves out from the competition.

By the way, Adama, it sounds like you are fine with marrying a woman in the West. You're taking a huge risk if you are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby drronnie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:Okay I have a harder time getting dates becauseof my social iineptness however reading stuff of people constantly bashing women I am starting to to wonder why people just can't stop and focus on other things. If people want to go theirown way that is fine but then why do people make vvideos and posts with same arguments so acting the obvious. I did this before too but nowI hhave more interes in aAudiophile.


Nope. They have just convinced themselves that good women do not exist. So good women do not exist for them. They've already decided that is an impossibility. Therefore no woman can ever be good. To people whose minds are defiled, everything seems impure. But to the minds of the pure, everything is pure.


They are correct about WW, of course. Pretty much would have to be a blind idiot these days to not see how awful WW are. The problem (well, ONE problem) with MGTOWs is that they think all women are equally bad. If you want to make a MGTOW's hamster spin, tell them that you're not looking for NAWALT, you're looking for NACALT (Not All Cultures Are Like That.) So much the better for any man wanting to expatriate; I'm all for them voluntarily cutting themselves out from the competition.

By the way, Adama, it sounds like you are fine with marrying a woman in the West. You're taking a huge risk if you are.


I am not rying to throw MGTOW under the bus and I am very thankful for their content makes me more cautious, but too often too cautious that it turned into a disdain for women in general. I started to hate Thaiu even though I have never benn burnt or treated badly by a Thai woman.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby Ghost » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:55 pm

That's an irrational response then. Be careful listening to MGTOWs. Accept the world as it is, but no need to drown everything in misery. They are clueless about other cultures, and in general clueless about most things outside of knowing about how bad the West is these days. If Thailand hasn't shit on you as a man, why have any negative feelings towards Thai women?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby drronnie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Ghost wrote:That's an irrational response then. Be careful listening to MGTOWs. Accept the world as it is, but no need to drown everything in misery. They are clueless about other cultures, and in general clueless about most things outside of knowing about how bad the West is these days. If Thailand hasn't shit on you as a man, why have any negative feelings towards Thai women?

Let's say I have problems getting any meaningful relationship with Thai women. I know that's sounds stupid but I was expecting a drastic improvement in my dating life when emigrating to Thailand. However being half Thai and speaking the language fluently did not give me any edge. So that natural frustrating and one becomes cynical and hateful
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: Are women really that bad as MMGTOW like to point out?

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Yes and no. Women are as bad as they say merely because they're going for the bad ones right out the gate. MGTOW are dishonest. They don't think with the big head and so when things go sour, they have to find something (or someone) to blame. Well, there you go. I will say that women are the same to some degree, but it's not what you think.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby Adama » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. ;) Learn some discernment skills. Most women are bonkers. A great number of women have broken minds, and they will ruin your life. The problem in the west is that most men are so enamored with women that they excuse bad behavior as normal, rather than eliminating those women. I have had other men tell me that all good looking women are crazy and to just put up with it. That is a recipe for disaster. If a woman has a major psychological flaw that interferes with your relationship before it gets started, then she must be ejected. Red flags are there as a warning sign, yet many men will blow past it, saying that it isnt really a red flag, because they want to believe that all women have the same flags. This is not true. And it wouldnt matter if every woman has red flags. Any woman who has red flags must be ejected, if you want to have a healthy relationship.

In other words, the way to avoid a terrible woman is to avoid the terrible women you meet. Going away to another continent may help. However, I have met lots of Russian, Polish, Croatian women, South American women, Filipino women, Chinese women, who each had broken minds. It doesnt matter where you go in the world. The ratio of good to bad may change slightly. Without skills of discernment and the willingness to dump women for crossing certain lines, you may end up becoming a victim wherever you live in the world. Bad women in non-western countries can definitely screw you over. It is just that government isnt usually supporting their cause.

There are men who move to Mexico but end up with a horrible B. They think they have done well because they have avoided AWs. But they are still with a terrible B. They just don't live in America. I don't call that success. That just means he moved out of the states for no particular reason, because he still has the same problem, just with a different nationality of woman. Likewise there was one Australian man on another forum who had a baby with an Asian woman in Thailand. He wrote that she had been in contact with a lawyer in Australia to try to hurt him.

See it doesnt matter where you find the woman. It is the woman's heart that matters. Don't think that once you cross the border you can just randomly throw darts and get a good woman. You may be disappointed.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby mahadeveshwara » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Adama wrote:Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. ;) Learn some discernment skills.


I was going to say the same thing, but in regard to MGTOW or any other ideology. Ultimately the ideal is to have a strong values system to draw from so that one is not easily swayed by polemics. I have my own income, I don't live in US etc. etc., I have a well-developed values system, so when I'm reading an internet forum it's to get new ideas, for entertainment, or because I am just a thinker by nature and I like to hear insights and ponder social issues. I don't need the support of any acronyms or what have you.

MGTOW has some good points like 1) personal sovereignty - basically no one gives a s*** about you, whether it's the government or western women. So 9 times out of 10, a choice you make in your own interest, in accordance with a strong moral system, is going to work out better for you than what someone else thinks you should do. I notice that in my life, when I am allowed to control things, the outcome is usually good - but if it depends on other people then I usually get hosed. 2) what you said drronnie. 3) to not base your self esteem on women and it's ok to focus on other things. That if you can't get women, it doesn't make you a loser or a failure. We may think we're above it all, but humans are social by nature and it matters what ideas you associate with, positive or negative.

So when it comes to something like MGTOW or Happier Abroad, or anything you read on the internet, you have to learn to filter out the bad. Ultimately I don't need the support of any forum but I've matured enough to where I can take the good and ignore the bad. (And I'm far more aligned with HA because MGTOW is too negative for me. When I do read it it's to laugh at what other people have to put up with and I don't, because I don't live in the US anymore). I went through a phase where I felt like I had to fight back against people on the internet who expressed ideologies I didn't agree with. But nowadays I think, why should I care? Let them think what they want. Maybe in another time, another place, I could have had more influence. But usually everyone just thinks what they want anyway, so it's not worth my energy. I do understand the desire to "fight the good fight," but for me it usually ends up being not worth it. So I pick and choose where I apply my energies, and most of the time I do exert some influence it's when I meet a person in real life who is receptive to my ideas.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby Yohan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:05 pm

drronnie wrote:Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Okay I have a harder time getting dates because of my social iineptness however reading stuff of people constantly bashing women I am starting to to wonder why people just can't stop and focus on other things.

If people want to go their own way that is fine but then why do people make videos and posts with same arguments so acting the obvious. I did this before too ...


It's a difference if you live in Bangkok or in London as a man.

Thailand's government is not known to be to supportive to pro-feminist demands - in Thailand your relationship with a female is by far less risky and should you separate there are by far less consequences for your future life than in UK or in USA or other Western nations.

Western feminists are publishing male-hating comments all the time, and there is no reason not to talk back to them. Why to remain silent?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby tom » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:15 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1lfb9O_Sz4[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby chanta76 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm the minority here who thinks that there are some decent western women but I do agree it is hard to find one..but overall women are not bad as mgtow make them out to be.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby Adama » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:45 pm

chanta76 wrote:I'm the minority here who thinks that there are some decent western women but I do agree it is hard to find one..but overall women are not bad as mgtow make them out to be.



I agree with that. Let's say, for example, there is a feminist saying that all men are bad. Do you take what she has to say at face value? Could it actually be true that there are no good men in the country, the world, or ever in history? No to all of those. There are lots of good men. What is the problem? Women can not recognize good men and do not value them. At least for some women.

Likewise with the male version of feminist called MGTOW. They have a skewed perception of women due to horrible experiences. That doesnt mean there are no good women. It just means they have been screwed up by women who were terrible. The majority of women are terrible. However that doesnt mean that all women are terrible. It only means that it will take much more patience and willpower to find them. It might be easier to deal with foreign women, but only if the man has good discernment skills, because there are plenty of terrible foreign women in the world too.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby chanta76 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Adama,

The posters that come to happierbroad probably had bad experience with western women that's why their views are bias...If I go to let say some other forum and sprout some of the views here..people would look at me as being weird. In reality there is good and bad everywhere..and some of the blame lies with bad luck or something....but in my daily life I meet American guys that appear to be happy with their american girl friends...so who is wrong here..us or what I see...I think it depends...
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Postby Adama » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm

chanta76 wrote:Adama,

The posters that come to happierbroad probably had bad experience with western women that's why their views are bias...If I go to let say some other forum and sprout some of the views here..people would look at me as being weird. In reality there is good and bad everywhere..and some of the blame lies with bad luck or something....but in my daily life I meet American guys that appear to be happy with their american girl friends...so who is wrong here..us or what I see...I think it depends...


I've had bad experiences with American women especially and Western women in general. I think the problem is universal attributions, which is a symptom of depression. Most of these men are lost and can not be saved. They see, but their minds are blinded to the truth. You could scream the truth at them all day, everyday. They focus on the negativity of the Western woman. Therefore all their mind sees is the negativity of the western woman. If a western woman does something normal, nice or good, they will either ignore it because it flies under their radar (they are too busy focusing on the evil), or they interpret it as evil. They do not even know that are doing this. I know this is done because I've done all this.

Focusing on the negative isn't paying attention to the truth. It eliminates the possibility for anything positive to take place. So even though they've had lots of negative experiences, they've simply condemned themselves to only having negative experiences, because the mind will take a person where they set their focus.

Just like when you're running hard, you aren't supposed to turn around to look behind you. When you are driving your motorcycle, the instructor will tell you that your motorcycle will go in the direction where you are looking.

Focus determines reality. Focus on the bad things and you will only see the bad things. Focus on the good and eventually you will get the good things that you want. The bad will always be there nagging in the back of the mind, which is fine and normal, but focusing on the negativity only enlarges it. It is destructive rather than constructive. Focusing on the positive is constructive.

Unfortunately I think most of these types of men are so miserable that they will never climb out of the hole. And if you extend a hand to them, they will tell you they would rather stay in that hole than take the risk of something bad happening to them if they were pulled out of it. They are hopeless cases, and it is 100% their own fault.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests