Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Are women really that bad as MGTOW like to point out?

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote:MGTOW guys don't strike me as any better then the women they rant about and claim to avoid like the plague. It is painfully obvious from looking at the younger, never-married MGTOWs that many of them desperately want a woman, but are in no position of getting one due to their own inadequacies So they bitch and moan, sour grapes, the same old bullshit story over and over again.
I fully agree with the first bit that I bolded. However I think you are being really insensitive to the plight of someone who is denies any chance of intimacy with a woman [or men to change genders/orientations]. You sound a bit cunty actually.
Most MGTOWs seem to be the sort where are divorced and got their hate on that way. Based on my years of experience both in real life and on the internet, most permanent incels put p***y on the pedestal like the Greek god pussilia. That was something the move the 40 year old virgin got right.
Incels don't go their own way, they are too desperate for women for that and don't have any cold hard experience to tempter their high expectations of women. They are the sort of dudes who will do anything including go overseas to get a woman.
By definition that isn't going your own way, that is glomping onto any female you can get.
MGTOW are that way because of cold hard experience, either their own or perhaps seeing their father or too many male friends.

Again, I think your utter lack of humanity and compassion blinds you to the difference. Cunt.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cdnFA wrote:I fully agree with the first bit that I bolded. However I think you are being really insensitive to the plight of someone who is denies any chance of intimacy with a woman [or men to change genders/orientations]. You sound a bit cunty actually.
Most MGTOWs seem to be the sort where are divorced and got their hate on that way. Based on my years of experience both in real life and on the internet, most permanent incels put p***y on the pedestal like the Greek god pussilia. That was something the move the 40 year old virgin got right.
Incels don't go their own way, they are too desperate for women for that and don't have any cold hard experience to tempter their high expectations of women. They are the sort of dudes who will do anything including go overseas to get a woman.
By definition that isn't going your own way, that is glomping onto any female you can get.
MGTOW are that way because of cold hard experience, either their own or perhaps seeing their father or too many male friends.

Again, I think your utter lack of humanity and compassion blinds you to the difference. c**t.
I completely disagree, because when an incel goes on a rampage (Elliot Rodger was a very good example), I could see countless anonymous incels on the internet cheering for him and saying he should have killed 'more of those bitches". So, no, I would not say that they put p***y on a pedestal that much. Sure, they see sex as the be all, end all of life and value it highly because it is the "great unknown" for them. But this obsession often turns them sour or downright disturbed.

The "nice guy" mentality causes them to look at other men who ARE successful with women and villify them as being evil. One blog goes as far as to say, any man capable of getting a woman in today's society is a bastard.

A lot of the younger MGTOWs, IMO, are incels. Once they may have put women on a pedestal, but they turned things around, got too carried away with their MRA movement entanglement and began viewing everything from the perspective of men... and putting two and two together, decide to discard of women and relationships altogether. The women and relationship they never in fact had to begin with.

I mean have you ever even HEARD the voice of MGTOW's most famous YouTuber, Sandman? Listen to that man's voice and tell me that is not an incel. Seriously. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sure, some MGTOW have been through divorce, but the majority are simply young men who are incels. Meanwhile the leadership of the group encourages men to wait until retirement to go overseas to marry a left over Asian woman (one with two kinds who's been divorced) because the laws are better over there (pie in the sky dream). Or they advocate having sex with hundreds to thousands of sex workers over the course of a man's lifetime, paying out huge sums of money, which they say they are actually saving by not getting married and divorced. MGTOW are also just manginas like those other men they hate who can get women. The only difference between a mangina and an MGTOW, is that most manginas are still able to get women. Whereas most MGTOW are not only unable, but completely lack almost any experience with any woman ever.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote:.
I completely disagree, because when an incel goes on a rampage (Elliot Rodger was a very good example), I could see countless anonymous incels on the internet cheering for him and saying he should have killed 'more of those bitches". So, no, I would not say that they put p***y on a pedestal that much. Sure, they see sex as the be all, end all of life and value it highly because it is the "great unknown" for them. But this obsession often turns them sour or downright disturbed.

The "nice guy" mentality causes them to look at other men who ARE successful with women and villify them as being evil. One blog goes as far as to say, any man capable of getting a woman in today's society is a bastard.

A lot of the younger MGTOWs, IMO, are incels. Once they may have put women on a pedestal, but they turned things around, got too carried away with their MRA movement entanglement and began viewing everything from the perspective of men... and putting two and two together, decide to discard of women and relationships altogether. The women and relationship they never in fact had to begin with.

I mean have you ever even HEARD the voice of MGTOW's most famous YouTuber, Sandman? Listen to that man's voice and tell me that is not an incel. Seriously. :lol:[/quote]

1: Some incels cheer the killers on. The silent majority feel the guys pain but don't fly into a murderous rage. You know... because they arn't assholes.
What you said is about as valid as someone claiming that people who marry abroad love hitler and think the earth is flat and stationary.
I've been on the online community back when it was an email list in the mid 90s, before the main incel forum got taken over by the frankfort school/Critial theory men haters and before the collections of crazy known as PUAhate and loveshy.

Your observations are from a very biased sample. Again unless you are one of "those" guys you must realise based on HA that crazy drives out normal. Do you really think normal people go on with sort of stuff that goes on here?

Also MGTOWs from what I've read don't consider incels one of them and rightly so. MGTOW is a rejection of women. Incels by their very definition are involuntary celibate. To be a MGTOW you must remove the involuntary. An Incel might call himself a MGTOW but he really isn't one. He is just rejected. Among incels the vast majority would gladly go through anything if it thought it would get them a woman.
Of course if your only access to Incels is from MGTOW and MGTOW type groups, I can see how you could get this impression.
If your only exposure to Canadians was the protective custody section of the old Kingston Pen you would probably think weird thoughts of your joe average Canuck.

As for Sandman, isn't it still up in air as to if his voice is real or just his announcer fake voice. No normal person talks like that in normal conversation.
If he is an incel, I'd bet you dollars to donuts that he desperately wants to not go his own way and any MGTOWness he has is just inch deep bitterness.
To be a real MGTOW, a serious one, it takes more than rejection and seeing dbags get the woman. It takes actually having relationships and marriage with women and getting your heart ripped out or at the very least seeing it with most of your peer group.

I've never known an incel in real life to give up hope. I've known one to switch genders but that was after he found someone.
Actually most incels I've down, not all though actually end up getting married. It just takes a brutally long time. I've known a few who lost hope, but that isn't the same thing as saying f**k it, I'm going my own way, I don't need women. It is usually more along the line of f**k it, I will stay at home and hope video games and pizza can kill the depression of hopelessness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Incels, Manginas, feminists, MGTOW. They just label themselves different. They are the same people. They just tweak their ideology slightly. Underneath it all, they believe essentially the same things. And except for the manginas, the Incels, feminists and MGTOW will mostly each share the same fate: No children, no spouse, while justifying their inability to connect with the opposite sex by claiming they'll save money.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

You folks really don't get it, ever since Mel and I had decided to settle down, countless women from all over the greater Boston and New England region have showed interest in me.

Now tell me, doesn't that sound like a culture of homewreckers vs wonderful ppl? Why do these enlightened women need to break up a successful household, to feel good (or perhaps, more powerful) about themselves?

This is why I advocate MGTOW. What's changed so radically in me, that's gotten me the *George Clooney* label in my home state, aside from a successful career and a long term fiance/future wife? Trust me, others have had a career before me. The difference is that they didn't have a woman around, whom other women wanted to compete against.

I'm sorry, but Marcos has really put women on some haloed pedestal. They are not worth that much. When the east becomes more like the west, see nations like Singapore, a lot of these behavior patterns will become more mainstream. Sure, he can play Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando in 'Apocalypse Now') and feel like some Viceroy over the rural parts of the Philippines, but in the end, globalization is the norm.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:You folks really don't get it, ever since Mel and I had decided to settle down, countless women from all over the greater Boston and New England region have showed interest in me.

Now tell me, doesn't that sound like a culture of homewreckers vs wonderful ppl? Why do these enlightened women need to break up a successful household, to feel good (or perhaps, more powerful) about themselves?

This is why I advocate MGTOW. What's changed so radically in me, that's gotten me the *George Clooney* label in my home state, aside from a successful career and a long term fiance/future wife? Trust me, others have had a career before me. The difference is that they didn't have a woman around, whom other women wanted to compete against.

I'm sorry, but Marcos has really put women on some haloed pedestal. They are not worth that much. When the east becomes more like the west, see nations like Singapore, a lot of these behavior patterns will become more mainstream. Sure, he can play Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando in 'Apocalypse Now') and feel like some Viceroy over the rural parts of the Philippines, but in the end, globalization is the norm.

It's your life, S_Parc, live it the way you see fit. I am confused about what you are saying. Are you saying that since most of the world will become like America, that we might as well choose from American women?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:You folks really don't get it, ever since Mel and I had decided to settle down, countless women from all over the greater Boston and New England region have showed interest in me.

It's your life, S_Parc, live it the way you see fit. I am confused about what you are saying. Are you saying that since most of the world will become like America, that we might as well choose from American women?
The point is that I'm not pushing a particular agenda, if a man needs to go MGTOW, please do, I already know a 50 year old, doing well as such.

For others, sure, if there's some Catholic-South American (plus Philippines) or Buddhist/Protestant-Asian road, please feel free.

The issue is that there's no simple solution for a complex, modern world. Marcos wants everyone to be another Colonel Kurtz like himself and establish some kingdom in the jungles of Philippines, Cambodia, or wherever. While I think that road was probably 90-100% successful for much of the 1960s till the early 2000s, things will change in the decades ahead.

A lot of those women, once they discover that they can telecommute to not just London/NYC/DC/Boston but also, to closer offices in Manila/Phnom Penh/Saigon, doing the same work as white collar Americans during the 20th century, the dynamics of relationships will change. The internet will be available to nearly 100% of the globe at hi-speeds in a very short time.

And thus, showing up and waving the Stars and Stripes may not do the trick in the decades ahead.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:

The point is that I'm not pushing a particular agenda, if a man needs to go MGTOW, please do, I already know a 50 year old, doing well as such.

For others, sure, if there's some Catholic-South American (plus Philippines) or Buddhist/Protestant-Asian road, please feel free.

The issue is that there's no simple solution for a complex, modern world. Marcos wants everyone to be another Colonel Kurtz like himself and establish some kingdom in the jungles of Philippines, Cambodia, or wherever. While I think that road was probably 90-100% successful for much of the 1960s till the early 2000s, things will change in the decades ahead.

A lot of those women, once they discover that they can telecommute to not just London/NYC/DC/Boston but also, to closer offices in Manila/Phnom Penh/Saigon, doing the same work as white collar Americans during the 20th century, the dynamics of relationships will change. The internet will be available to nearly 100% of the globe at hi-speeds in a very short time.

And thus, showing up and waving the Stars and Stripes may not do the trick in the decades ahead.

So basically you are saying, whatever you must do, find a way, no matter what it is. Is that what you are saying? I am just trying to understand. If that is what you are saying, then I agree. If you want to marry an American woman, or any foreign woman, that is perfectly fine.

I do think that the fear surrounding the globalization of the world is not entirely unfounded, but at the same time, I don't think it matters all that much. But yeah, that would defeat the purpose of moving to a foreign country.

I know one man who moved to Mexico, lives there, but married a woman he is unhappy with. It doesnt matter where in the world a man lives. It matters that he picks the right woman. Maybe the chances are better overseas, but only for those who get lucky or who know how to choose the right woman. Most MGTOW/Incels are truly manginas because they grew up in the West, especially with most of these men being desperate for almost any woman. They're going to run to the opposite side of the world only to encounter the same problems.

I am sure Marcos will be fine whatever he does. For a man so young, he seems to be very intelligent. I expect he will grow in wisdom over the next decade or so.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:I'm sorry, but Marcos has really put women on some haloed pedestal. They are not worth that much. When the east becomes more like the west, see nations like Singapore, a lot of these behavior patterns will become more mainstream.
I don't believe I put women on a pedestal, specifically. I just put the nuclear family and a more traditional role divide between the genders on a pedestal. Or rather, I see this as the ideal default. At least for me it is, and I know a great many women who would agree. Some of them would agree only behind closed doors, knowing their feminist harpy friends would tear them a new one if they'd dare admit they prefer a more domestic role in the household.

I pray to God the Philippines does not become like Singapore. Or China, or Japan, for that matter. I have met only a single "herbivore man" in the Philippines - fashionable, self-employed, well-groomed and with a fondness for Korean music and drama. With it's macho culture and the level of social acceptance for men having mistresses and second families, I would be very surprised if the type of ailments other Asian and Westernized nations are faced with will ever become prominent in the Philippines. And even if so... "no son of mine!" :lol:
S_Parc wrote:Sure, he can play Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando in 'Apocalypse Now') and feel like some Viceroy over the rural parts of the Philippines, but in the end, globalization is the norm.
My little Kingdom, yes! But this does not have to be an entire village. Just a community in which I achieve, over time, a certain standing and place and in which my family can flourish. I sometimes fear globalization, but even ISIS terrorists who claim to want a return to medieval times are using iPhones and making selfies these days. Osama bin Laden was quite the online porn aficionado. Some aspects of the modern world we won't be able to prevent. Others won't spread as fast as you think they will. It's a game of give and take. You win some, you lose some. I'm flexible enough to go with the flow even in changing circumstances, and find my path. If I was not flexible I would never even consider the type of move I am about to undertake. It's not for the faint-hearted.
Adama wrote:I am sure Marcos will be fine whatever he does. For a man so young, he seems to be very intelligent. I expect he will grow in wisdom over the next decade or so.
Thank you for the vote of confidence, brother. Appreciate it. I am under no illusion whatsoever that I already have a lot of wisdom - my life is still in development, and I am not where I want to be just yet. In the next years, I will work towards achieving my goals. One of them for the very short term would be saving up enough to have my provincial dream house. At the current rate, I seem to be well-on-track to reach this goal.

I would like to let you and S_Parc now, btw, that in spite of our differences in life philosophy and some theological disagreements, I find you both excellent contributors to this forum and it has been an honor to discuss life affairs and culture with the both of you. I also wish you the best in all your future endeavours, as soon I will leave the site to "go Kurtz". :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:MGTOW are also just manginas like those other men they hate who can get women. The only difference between a mangina and an MGTOW, is that most manginas are still able to get women. Whereas most MGTOW are not only unable, but completely lack almost any experience with any woman ever.
What a nonsense, better read back THIS thread as I posted 2 long articles from a newspaper about MGTOW.

You have no idea about MGTOW. And yes, MGTOWs can get women anytime, but not necessarily a woman from their own Western countries who meets their expectations. MGTOWs know how to say NO, and do not accept just everything with a p***y.

For you every man who does not socialize with an US-grrl next door while reading the Bible is a mangina or MGTOW, who cannot find a woman.

It's a difference between 'not able to find a nice woman somewhere in this world' or 'being unwilling to accept any woman next door and submit to her demands'.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

S_Parc wrote: This is why I advocate MGTOW.
When the east becomes more like the west, see nations like Singapore, a lot of these behavior patterns will become more mainstream.
Thanks for your comment about MGTOW. I really appreciate that.

About Singapore, this is merely one small place in Asia which offers a lot of profitable business due to its location, a city-nation, a small island, a rich place of a few million people. Singapore in its present form could not exist without foreign workers. If you look for some reasonable female in Singapore, you have to look around its foreign community of many females. The typical Singapore Chinese woman nowadays is morally rotten, US-UK pro-feminist and spoiled and overdemanding.

Most parts of Asia however, and not only Muslim countries, do not offer much feminism to their women. I don't think, Singapore is a good example for 'mainstream behavior' of females in the future - at least not in Asia.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan, why are you so obsessed with MGTOW when you are already married. Men who are MGTOW will even tell you that married men CANNOT be MGTOW.

You are not making any sense. MGTOW are men who want NOTHING to do with women. You are married and therefore according to your 'MGTOW philosophy' cannot be a MGTOW man yourself.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To answer the question in the OP, the answer is no, they are much, much worse. The more you are in contact with young Western females, or to some extent any Western females, the more it will blow your mind as to just how far the limits of human degeneracy have been explored. Western society is so isolating that even men a few years out of college will have no idea of how bad things are.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:Yohan, why are you so obsessed with MGTOW when you are already married. Men who are MGTOW will even tell you that married men CANNOT be MGTOW.

You are not making any sense. MGTOW are men who want NOTHING to do with women. You are married and therefore according to your 'MGTOW philosophy' cannot be a MGTOW man yourself.
OK, to answer your questions,

1 - about MGTOW

It seems you are wrongly informed about MGTOW. You see only the hateful radical side of this movement in USA/Canada.

I post again ( I did it already in THIS thread if you read back) a link and please read this excellent summery about MGTOW.
The author is not even a member of MGTOW.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/Mag ... 629220.ece

In this second part of the article you will find the following text:
Could men opting out of sex — MGTOWs — be having an impact?

The evidence is mixed. Not all MGTOWs live like hermits. Some still have no-strings sex with women; others date and even marry. Others have vasectomies and have more sex than ever.

the true MGTOW philosophy is not eschewing women, but saying, 'I'm a self-defined man, I don't care what women think. I'm going to live my life the way I see fit, and if you don't like it, you can go stuff yourself.' "
2 - about myself

You maybe don't know that I am an active MGTOW-member since many years and also holding admin-rights in a typical MGTOW Forum.

So far during the last 10 years and writing more than 10.000 comments not even one member - they all know about my history of course - was questioning me if I am really MGTOW or not. The forum has now over 700.000 comments, about 3 times more than HappierAbroad, it is possible to post pictures, there is a chat-room and the forum remains totally free of advertisements, server fees are paid out of donations. The forum is open for females to sign-up.

I met personally MGTOW members - also some from USA, who are married and have children - but of course they are with a foreign wife, or they moved to abroad, etc.

I see no evidence that ALL members of MGTOW MUST rejecting ANY contact with ANY female. That's nonsense. Who told you that?