Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 am

Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement, Lack Of Weddings Blamed
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-11/record-number-women-now-live-parents-basement-lack-weddings-blamed

:lol: Man up, you slackers.
Comment section is harsh.
:lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25







Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby jamesbond » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement, Lack Of Weddings Blamed
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-11/record-number-women-now-live-parents-basement-lack-weddings-blamed

:lol: Man up, you slackers.
Comment section is harsh.
:lol:


I thought women today were strong and independent. They shouldn't need to rely on their parents for support. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:37 am

This is just too good. Favorited. Next time a female pulls out the term "basement dweller," I know exactly what to show her. :lol:

I figure feminism must be awfully close to imploding in the West. Men walking away from the plantation is having very noticeable effects.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Taco » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:07 am

Its another sign the economy is on its ass. They might have to find a husband if this keeps up. However, a basement is the perfect location for them. Its a cold, dark place with reinforced concrete so they can't cause any problems.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 am

Ghost wrote:This is just too good. Favorited. Next time a female pulls out the term "basement dweller," I know exactly what to show her. :lol:

I figure feminism must be awfully close to imploding in the West. Men walking away from the plantation is having very noticeable effects.

Combine basement dwelling daughter with reverse mortgage mom and it's going to get interesting when the parents die ...
"Nice, stable guys" will be all the rage. :lol: Can't you already hear it? ...

"Oh, Ghosty, you shouldn't live in this big ol' house all by your lonesome.
This place needs a woman's touch." :lol: :P (starts twerking) :shock: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 am

I blame the boomer parents for raising these lazy children. I have relatives that let their kids not work into their 20s and just live at home. It's boomer parents coddling their children and never letting them grow up. Their kids are just too special to take just any job.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Cornfed » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:53 am

WorldTraveler wrote:I blame the boomer parents for raising these lazy children. I have relatives that let their kids not work into their 20s and just live at home. It's boomer parents coddling their children and never letting them grow up. Their kids are just too special to take just any job.

The boomer parents are to blame, but for ruining the economy so there aren't enough jobs. Of course, automation would make it so there weren't enough jobs anyway. Still, it is good to see some of the skanks are becoming impoverished instead of being given high-paying bullshit "jobs" just for having a vagina.
Last edited by Cornfed on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Moretorque » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:56 am

Lenin said we will get rid of the middle class through inflation and taxation.

This is not funny it is sad, Thomas Jefferson called this over 200 years ago.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Moretorque » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:04 am

Cornfed wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:I blame the boomer parents for raising these lazy children. I have relatives that let their kids not work into their 20s and just live at home. It's boomer parents coddling their children and never letting them grow up. Their kids are just too special to take just any job.

The boomer parents are to blame, but for ruining the economy so there aren't enough jobs. Of course, automation would make it so there weren't enough jobs anyway. Still, it is good to see some of the skanks are becoming impoverished instead of being given high-paying bullshit "jobs" just for having a v****a.


Oh the greatest of great ones the Boomers just signed up for the Federal Reserve " British Empire " Ponzi scheme economy is all and it's collapsing now.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby romparoo » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Combine basement dwelling daughter with reverse mortgage mom and it's going to get interesting when the parents die ...
"Nice, stable guys" will be all the rage. :lol: Can't you already hear it? ...
]


Very cool mental masturbation, but unfortunately my secret crystal ball is predicting a very different future.
Given the current rate of sexual degeneration, I will not be surprised in the near future polygamy is going to become more 'acceptable' - you know women's bodies women's choices! Future society will have more nice guys but most being just neckbeards and unstable since economy is shit and will never truly recover. More jobs are going to be non-existent in this dystopian future. Meanwhile, the minority men who are rich will be bagging these 'homeless' women left and right creating little harems.
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Yohan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement, Lack Of Weddings Blamed


I am not sure, if this is good news or bad news, I don't care anyway if US-girls are sleeping in the basement with their parents (?) = single mom?

What I am supposed to do now? To feel sorry for them? To offer a donation to any feminist fund? To marry one of those psychotic brats and pay for their student loans?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:39 pm

I told you, there are lots of loser women out there, just as there are loser men. Not a loser by my standards but by society's.

I know a couple of women who have over $100,000 in student loan debt.

I know one woman who died recently before she reached the age of 40. She had a basement apartment in her parents' house in Toronto. She was an accountant and fully employed.

Regardless what it says about the economy, it should tell you, relationships aren't all about money, because in theory these women could just go out and each marry a rich man and solve that problem. Yet they are not.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 pm

romparoo wrote:Very cool mental masturbation, but unfortunately my secret crystal ball is predicting a very different future.
Given the current rate of sexual degeneration, I will not be surprised in the near future polygamy is going to become more 'acceptable' - you know women's bodies women's choices! Future society will have more nice guys but most being just neckbeards and unstable since economy is shit and will never truly recover. More jobs are going to be non-existent in this dystopian future. Meanwhile, the minority men who are rich will be bagging these 'homeless' women left and right creating little harems.

Crystal ball is old-fashioned. Story is about home provision, not about "bagging".
One does not need to be rich or wait for the dystopian future to create little harems. :lol:
http://wreg.com/2014/11/11/memphis-man-who-fathered-25-children-may-have-more-babies/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159476/Tennessees-deadbeat-dads-The-men-81-children-46-different-women--theyre-paying-child-support-them.html

For people with more coin than charm, there's already the sugar-daddy/sugar-baby route (with how-to's on youtube). :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Adama wrote:I told you, there are lots of loser women out there, just as there are loser men. Not a loser by my standards but by society's.

I know a couple of women who have over $100,000 in student loan debt.

I know one woman who died recently before she reached the age of 40. She had a basement apartment in her parents' house in Toronto. She was an accountant and fully employed.

Regardless what it says about the economy, it should tell you, relationships aren't all about money, because in theory these women could just go out and each marry a rich man and solve that problem. Yet they are not.

At the risk of derailing the thread, what was the cause of death? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Record Number Of Women Now Live In Parents' Basement

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Adama wrote:I told you, there are lots of loser women out there, just as there are loser men. Not a loser by my standards but by society's.

I know a couple of women who have over $100,000 in student loan debt.

Regardless what it says about the economy, it should tell you, relationships aren't all about money, because in theory these women could just go out and each marry a rich man and solve that problem. Yet they are not.


It's not going to make a bit of differences for most men. I've met young single mothers, they don't want to date a man of means. As long as it is acceptable to be a single mother and live with their parents, they will keep on doing it. The government will help pick up the tab. Up until the 1950s women looked for successful men to marry. Today they have no interest. :twisted:
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], yick, zboy1 and 4 guests