Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Wheres Anatol? He was right!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Nah. Women are superior. If men were they wouldn't have sold and continue to sell each other out for five second sniffs. Nor would they flip and flop all over the place whenever there is a chance that a female will just look in their direction. Men are inferior. You said it yourself. A man made system. Meaning: men made the system. I've already pointed out the dishonesty of MGTOW several times. Claim to love men and yet, silence the ones who agree, but don't agree as much with their nonsense. Nope. Women are superior; men are inferior. The fact that this forum exists proves that.

It seems you already know who he is, so . . . I guess there is no need for him to be unbanned. I disagree with his views, but I've seen opinions just as sick here, so I can't get indignant about it. Just shrug and move on.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 pm

The only thing I really do agree with you is "our biggest weakness is the need for female validation" and the dislike of feminism. If you always want their attention and etc you'll become weak. I disagree with both blue and Vamp as power will ultimately determine who's superior for the individual. However I do see you as a hater who gets jealous when seeing others in a relationship or marriage. Something/someone must have affected you or harmed you emotionally for you to think this way. Life is not white and black but rather shades of grey.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:27 am

VampireVlad wrote:Ive been alerted to the possibility that you could be a female troll, hence your obsession in saying that "women are the superior gender", IF thats the case, i wont bother giving any explanation as females cannot add anything of substance to these kind of discussions since theyre not even aware of their own female nature in the first place.

And I really don't care. It's not as if you have anything of substance to say so . . . yeah. I believe what I believe, and due to the lack of evidence proving otherwise, I'd say I'm good.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby VampireVlad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 am

Blue Murder wrote:
VampireVlad wrote:Ive been alerted to the possibility that you could be a female troll, hence your obsession in saying that "women are the superior gender", IF thats the case, i wont bother giving any explanation as females cannot add anything of substance to these kind of discussions since theyre not even aware of their own female nature in the first place.

And I really don't care. It's not as if you have anything of substance to say so . . . yeah. I believe what I believe, and due to the lack of evidence proving otherwise, I'd say I'm good.


No youre not good asshole, thats the whole point. Show your real face nigga, remove that stupid jewish symbol and stop being an anonymous coward behind your keyboard if you want to be taken seriously. My arguments are sound and so far no one has been able to disprove what i say. I dont hide, i show my real face and im who i say i am, why cant you do the same?

Show your real self, the internet is full of cowards.
VampireVlad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 am

The more you type the more inferior you make men look. Not that I care about what you think. With each word you type you only cement my position of women being superior and men being horribly inferior. Not even sure where the strawman came from about biological urges. Regardless, women are superior. Keep in mind while men are running their mouths on forums, women get all expenses paid trips to rich countries for having vaginas. If men were superior, you won't have used the "female troll" angle. Way to prove my point.

Awfully suspect that someone who's so adamantly pro-Anatol shows up to defend him in a thread that is about his banishment.

Women are superior. Men are inferior. Adapt and grow. Blue Murder out.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby cdnFA » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 am

"1-Philippines: garbage of Asia, completely disregard, i don't know how any man can be attracted to such ugly, stupid and parasitical creatures. Its like being attracted to a big turd mound and calling it gold.
2-Japan/China/Thailand/Taiwan, etc, not the dumpster diving that is the Philippines, but the women are renowned to be cut throat, materialistic pieces of shit.
3-Eastern Europe, the most beautiful women in the world, but they will eventually rip you apart (i can attest to that), again this is due to the immutable female nature.
4-Latin America, while beautiful and more feminine, they're all heartless mercenaries and their language/culture sucks balls.
5-Arabic women, my personal favorite, but inaccessible without making some big sacrifices.
6-Rest of Africa/India, disregard, no advantages to be had there."

I completely and totally disagree. Thailand belongs with the Philippines. You also forgot emotional immaturity, or to quote this board, emotions of a child in the body of an adult.
The Japanese are also emotionally cold and distant. The women also have a rep, at least the younger ones of acting like children to turn on pedobear Japanese dudes. You also forgot a disinclination to think about anything serious to the point where a guy teaching French to grads of top Japanese schools knew nothing about France other than where the high fashion stores in Paris were and went all slack jawed when he started discussing riots [a national passtime there] Others male and female have pointed out that it is nearly impossible to have a conversation about anything serious with most of them. Sadly I'd still think it is my best shot and something good.
Also I don't think India gets the respect it should. Yes it is a third world shithole but the divorce rate is really low.


As for men or women being better. I come across as someone who doesn't like women [well most of them] however if anyone called me a woman hater, my response is that men are just as bad in their own way, but no homo so I don't give a f**k.
Women are into superficial bullshit like brands and fashion. Guys are into bullshit like cheering on a much of mercenaries hired by some random corporation in sporting contests over another bunch of mercs bought by another corporation. This to the point of getting really emotionally invested even though said players and team can move and have moved at any time.
Women are slutty slags who often get themselves knocked up when they are not in a good situation. Guys are slutty slags who put down women for doing the same thing and 3/4s of them seem to have no problem risking 18 years of financial servitude and bringing a bastard into the world if it means saving a trip to the store for a condom. That 3/4 is based on one girls dating experience at least.

I will say that most women might bond more with their female friends but they also tend to be much more backstabby and cunty than dudes. I've heard from females more than a few times that they would rather just live with guys than have female roommates, So plus 1 for us.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby VampireVlad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 am

Blue Murder wrote:The more you type the more inferior you make men look. Not that I care about what you think. With each word you type you only cement my position of women being superior and men being horribly inferior. Not even sure where the strawman came from about biological urges. Regardless, women are superior. Keep in mind while men are running their mouths on forums, women get all expenses paid trips to rich countries for having v****as. If men were superior, you won't have used the "female troll" angle. Way to prove my point.

Awfully suspect that someone who's so adamantly pro-Anatol shows up to defend him in a thread that is about his banishment.

Women are superior. Men are inferior. Adapt and grow. Blue Murder out.



How does a few porta-potty whores and sex tourists who travel with all expenses paid makes the female gender superior? Are you completely stupid or what? You have a fixation on this, yes women are privileged nowadays because the ELITE has made it so. There aint any woman thats superior to me, that i can be sure. It seems more and more that youre a troll because youre really quick to dismiss valid arguments that i set forth which proves that men are superior in almost every single way expect childbirth.

You have no point here, I suspect youre a female troll because youre ANONYMOUS and you choose to remain that way!
VampireVlad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby VampireVlad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:06 am

cdnFA wrote:"1-Philippines: garbage of Asia, completely disregard, i don't know how any man can be attracted to such ugly, stupid and parasitical creatures. Its like being attracted to a big turd mound and calling it gold.
2-Japan/China/Thailand/Taiwan, etc, not the dumpster diving that is the Philippines, but the women are renowned to be cut throat, materialistic pieces of shit.
3-Eastern Europe, the most beautiful women in the world, but they will eventually rip you apart (i can attest to that), again this is due to the immutable female nature.
4-Latin America, while beautiful and more feminine, they're all heartless mercenaries and their language/culture sucks balls.
5-Arabic women, my personal favorite, but inaccessible without making some big sacrifices.
6-Rest of Africa/India, disregard, no advantages to be had there."

I completely and totally disagree. Thailand belongs with the Philippines. You also forgot emotional immaturity, or to quote this board, emotions of a child in the body of an adult.
The Japanese are also emotionally cold and distant. The women also have a rep, at least the younger ones of acting like children to turn on pedobear Japanese dudes. You also forgot a disinclination to think about anything serious to the point where a guy teaching French to grads of top Japanese schools knew nothing about France other than where the high fashion stores in Paris were and went all slack jawed when he started discussing riots [a national passtime there] Others male and female have pointed out that it is nearly impossible to have a conversation about anything serious with most of them. Sadly I'd still think it is my best shot and something good.
Also I don't think India gets the respect it should. Yes it is a third world shithole but the divorce rate is really low.


As for men or women being better. I come across as someone who doesn't like women [well most of them] however if anyone called me a woman hater, my response is that men are just as bad in their own way, but no homo so I don't give a f**k.
Women are into superficial bullshit like brands and fashion. Guys are into bullshit like cheering on a much of mercenaries hired by some random corporation in sporting contests over another bunch of mercs bought by another corporation. This to the point of getting really emotionally invested even though said players and team can move and have moved at any time.
Women are slutty slags who often get themselves knocked up when they are not in a good situation. Guys are slutty slags who put down women for doing the same thing and 3/4s of them seem to have no problem risking 18 years of financial servitude and bringing a bastard into the world if it means saving a trip to the store for a condom. That 3/4 is based on one girls dating experience at least.

I will say that most women might bond more with their female friends but they also tend to be much more backstabby and cunty than dudes. I've heard from females more than a few times that they would rather just live with guys than have female roommates, So plus 1 for us.



relax dude, what i wrote initially was general and i didnt get into any specifics. As for your long rambling, i cant say that i disagree but right now youre all over the place with all sorts of comparisons made between men/women without knowing anything about male/female nature. The men youre talking about are not normal men but dysfunctional ones, i deal with normality here, so that makes your whole rambling a bit irrelevant. Without sounding too pompous and arrogant, the answers will come in time. Just be patient and stop acting like a whacko lol.
Last edited by VampireVlad on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
VampireVlad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:13 am

VampireVlad wrote:How does a few porta-potty whores and sex tourists who travel with all expenses paid makes the female gender superior? Are you completely stupid or what? You have a fixation on this, yes women are privileged nowadays because the ELITE has made it so. There aint any woman thats superior to me, that i can be sure. It seems more and more that youre a troll because youre really quick to dismiss valid arguments that i set forth which proves that men are superior in almost every single way expect childbirth.

You have no point here, I suspect youre a female troll because youre ANONYMOUS and you choose to remain that way!

Women are superior. Men are inferior. This means yes, they are superior to you. Not that it's hard to be. All you have is "troll". At least women can build convincing BS arguments with their nonsense (like feminism). My female dog is superior to you, bro. You have no valid arguments. "Female troll" isn't valid. Neither is shooting your mouth off at CdnFA saying he "rambled". Get real.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby cdnFA » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:56 am

VampireVlad wrote:
relax dude, what i wrote initially was general and i didnt get into any specifics. As for your long rambling, i cant say that i disagree but right now youre all over the place with all sorts of comparisons made between men/women without knowing anything about male/female nature. The men youre talking about are not normal men but dysfunctional ones, i deal with normality here, so that makes your whole rambling a bit irrelevant. Without sounding too pompous and arrogant, the answers will come in time. Just be patient and stop acting like a whacko lol.


1: When I said I completely disagree with your list. I was being sarcastic, you will note that I made almost no changes. I switched one country to another worse catagory which was fair I think. I added more fail to another. Basically I was in agreement.

Also saying I need to relax and that I am acting like a wacko?
I don't think you are very good at reading people and have to wonder at your ability to read human nature.

There are just as many dysfunctional guys as girls out there. They might not be dysfunctional to you... but again, guys we know how to be friends.
One thing I note is that whenever someone is complaining about their partner, usually the person complaining is in one way or another just as bad.

This topic does remind me of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ[/youtube]


I do ramble but you seem to fly off into a rage in the presence of disagreement. Winning.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby VampireVlad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:03 am

cdnFA wrote:
VampireVlad wrote:
relax dude, what i wrote initially was general and i didnt get into any specifics. As for your long rambling, i cant say that i disagree but right now youre all over the place with all sorts of comparisons made between men/women without knowing anything about male/female nature. The men youre talking about are not normal men but dysfunctional ones, i deal with normality here, so that makes your whole rambling a bit irrelevant. Without sounding too pompous and arrogant, the answers will come in time. Just be patient and stop acting like a whacko lol.


1: When I said I completely disagree with your list. I was being sarcastic, you will note that I made almost no changes. I switched one country to another worse catagory which was fair I think. I added more fail to another. Basically I was in agreement.

Also saying I need to relax and that I am acting like a wacko?
I don't think you are very good at reading people and have to wonder at your ability to read human nature.

There are just as many dysfunctional guys as girls out there. They might not be dysfunctional to you... but again, guys we know how to be friends.
One thing I note is that whenever someone is complaining about their partner, usually the person complaining is in one way or another just as bad.

This topic does remind me of this
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ[/youtube]


I do ramble but you seem to fly off into a rage in the presence of disagreement. Winning.



I cant read your expressions because were on an internet forum. I read what you write and take it at face value. As for the rest, i never said i disagree, what you say here has some merit, i just told you to relax a little because you were flying in a thousand different directions. You can disagree as much as you want, i dont care, everyone is entitled to their opinion but im here to try and educate, nothing more.
VampireVlad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:04 am

VampireVlad wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:The only thing I really do agree with you is "our biggest weakness is the need for female validation" and the dislike of feminism. If you always want their attention and etc you'll become weak. I disagree with both blue and Vamp as power will ultimately determine who's superior for the individual. However I do see you as a hater who gets jealous when seeing others in a relationship or marriage. Something/someone must have affected you or harmed you emotionally for you to think this way. Life is not white and black but rather shades of grey.


It is you, my indonesian friend, that is sadly mistaken.

"Something/someone must have affected you or harmed you emotionally for you to think this way."

Nigga EVERY man on this planet has been affected/traumatized by women in some way, shape or form, this is a very sissy argument that women/manginas use to attack others when they have no valid rebuttal, i hope you realize that. Youre quick to dismiss me as a "jealous hater", when in fact youre the indonesian self-hating male in here. Nuff said, i see through you like an x-ray.

Now if that other fuckhead "blue murder" is not a female, then both listen up, and listen well. You guys are seriously misguided and bordering on feminist ideals. You both need to be properly re-educated in certain matters.

I repeat, the female gender is NOT superior and its a complete cop out to say so. Men are superior in ABILITY and GENETICS. Now ill divert your attention to something very crucial. Women right now are not fulfilling their FUNCTION as women, they want to be "equal" and are desperately trying to COPY the gender they KNOW is superior to them. Indeed, theyre trying to BE a pale copy of a man instead of focusing their attention at COMPLEMENTING a real one. Because if they would fulfill their function as women (housewives in the home supporting a family/husband) they would be equal in WORTH.

We as men, HAVE to believe that we are in fact, superior to women because its our gender role to LEAD them in a relationship and theirs to FOLLOW. Sure, like i said earlier, and like Anatol was saying as well, women have ONE power over men, and thats SEXUAL SELECTION, but thats not enough to qualify as superior, not by a long shot. Blue murder's argument doesn't hold ground because he/she is only looking at one single facet and ignoring all others. Yes, a majority of men have been subverted from their own male nature by schools/media and turned into female worshipers, a man-made system made by ELITE men. But saying that were inferior because we have natural, biological urges is a complete fallacy.

Men can LOVE for real, show REAL EMOTION and SINCERITY in relationships. Men are stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, creative, free thinking, moral and spiritual. They invented everything you see and touch, they literally created and are maintaining the civilization you live in. Men have the ability to EVOLVE, while women remain stagnant with their XX chromosomes.

The mangina is deep on this website, if you assholes think that women are superior, then just cut off your balls right away, you dont deserve to be called men.


LOL how do you "assume" I'm Indonesian and where do you get self-hating? You're so blinded by your "ideals". You're coming to this forum to argue about random shit. You should go tell your "ideals" to yourself. No one is really going to implement any of your values especially with you forcing it onto others. I don't disagree with everything you're saying, it's true media is feeding us feminism and it's making us weak.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby VampireVlad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:12 am

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
VampireVlad wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:The only thing I really do agree with you is "our biggest weakness is the need for female validation" and the dislike of feminism. If you always want their attention and etc you'll become weak. I disagree with both blue and Vamp as power will ultimately determine who's superior for the individual. However I do see you as a hater who gets jealous when seeing others in a relationship or marriage. Something/someone must have affected you or harmed you emotionally for you to think this way. Life is not white and black but rather shades of grey.


It is you, my indonesian friend, that is sadly mistaken.

"Something/someone must have affected you or harmed you emotionally for you to think this way."

Nigga EVERY man on this planet has been affected/traumatized by women in some way, shape or form, this is a very sissy argument that women/manginas use to attack others when they have no valid rebuttal, i hope you realize that. Youre quick to dismiss me as a "jealous hater", when in fact youre the indonesian self-hating male in here. Nuff said, i see through you like an x-ray.

Now if that other fuckhead "blue murder" is not a female, then both listen up, and listen well. You guys are seriously misguided and bordering on feminist ideals. You both need to be properly re-educated in certain matters.

I repeat, the female gender is NOT superior and its a complete cop out to say so. Men are superior in ABILITY and GENETICS. Now ill divert your attention to something very crucial. Women right now are not fulfilling their FUNCTION as women, they want to be "equal" and are desperately trying to COPY the gender they KNOW is superior to them. Indeed, theyre trying to BE a pale copy of a man instead of focusing their attention at COMPLEMENTING a real one. Because if they would fulfill their function as women (housewives in the home supporting a family/husband) they would be equal in WORTH.

We as men, HAVE to believe that we are in fact, superior to women because its our gender role to LEAD them in a relationship and theirs to FOLLOW. Sure, like i said earlier, and like Anatol was saying as well, women have ONE power over men, and thats SEXUAL SELECTION, but thats not enough to qualify as superior, not by a long shot. Blue murder's argument doesn't hold ground because he/she is only looking at one single facet and ignoring all others. Yes, a majority of men have been subverted from their own male nature by schools/media and turned into female worshipers, a man-made system made by ELITE men. But saying that were inferior because we have natural, biological urges is a complete fallacy.

Men can LOVE for real, show REAL EMOTION and SINCERITY in relationships. Men are stronger, smarter, faster, more agile, creative, free thinking, moral and spiritual. They invented everything you see and touch, they literally created and are maintaining the civilization you live in. Men have the ability to EVOLVE, while women remain stagnant with their XX chromosomes.

The mangina is deep on this website, if you assholes think that women are superior, then just cut off your balls right away, you dont deserve to be called men.


LOL how do you "assume" I'm Indonesian and where do you get self-hating? You're so blinded by your "ideals". You're coming to this forum to argue about random shit. You should go tell your "ideals" to yourself. No one is really going to implement any of your values especially with you forcing it onto others. I don't disagree with everything you're saying, it's true media is feeding us feminism and it's making us weak.



Random shit? I started posting on this forum after a year of careful analysis to EDUCATE the delusional males in here. I examined all the posters here, what they were saying, their personalities, tastes, their strengths and weaknesses, etc. Acknowledging female nature is everything but random my friend, its the quintessential knowledge that ANY man must be aware of in order to make informed decisions about women. Now if you would stop acting like a little bitch and leaving your fragile little ego at the door, you would actually LEARN a thing or two that would greatly benefit you in the long run, buts that the problem with you knuckleheads in here. You all think you have it figured out and that traveling abroad will solve all your problems but it wont, it cant, female nature is immutable and you guys are in for a world of hurt. Ill refer you to my romanian buddy on youtube who will proceed to further your education.

The vampire has been unleashed on "Happier Abroad" (more like Happier in delusions), im officially taking over as the ideological leader of these forums and will clean this site of its illusions.

WINSTON! IM CALLING YOU OUT AS WELL AS THE REST OF YOUR MISINFORMED LACKEYS. COME HERE AND WELL HAVE A PUBLIC DISCUSSION
VampireVlad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:38 am

Winston just might have a rival for his delusional nature. Holy shit.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Wheres Anatol?

Postby Ghost » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:05 am

Blue Murder vs. Dracula

Result: mental illness wins.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests