Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Doesn't Fit the Tone of Forums, But I'll Post Anyways

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Doesn't Fit the Tone of Forums, But I'll Post Anyways

Postby travelsouth » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:00 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote: because the more you will analyze, analyze and over-analyze things, the more depressed you may become by the potential outcome.

I see a lot of people doing that here. Typing, texting, analyzing things to death. Guys on here so afraid to make any move ever that they are frozen. That's a win for the gringa IMO. And I know there are some fat, nerds, social awkward clowns mucking up this site, but for the average and above average dudes... if you are afraid to make any kind of move other than being some poor ass foreign teacher in China... that's kinda lame and sad.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:23 pm

travelsouth wrote:I've invited my chica to come visit for 5 months in Feb. I met her in Colombia. She's visited me several times in the States. Unless some red flags show up I will do this the legal way and apply for a k1 visa. Obviously it isn't a done deal until it is, but this seems like the reasonable process I'm about to undertake.

These type of forums have gotten to be too negative and anti-women. Feminism is a sexist and discriminatory movement in the sense that they have vastly overstepped their original mission of seeking some fairness and opportunity for women. There is a difference from believing women ought to play college athletics and suggesting men that go overseas to meet women are preying on them. And I could go on and on regarding the misdeeds of feminism.

The problem on here is that so many posters try to counteract that and it brings them down. AND I think it hurts a guy's chance of having a good relationship.

I realize there are some men online that are just unappealing to women. Those guys are just going to struggle. I've got no advice to help those guys, and they end up taking a crap all over these forums which prevents normal guys from exchanging information.

But what I can say is that the world is full of good catches. A few are in the USA, many are from other countries. There are no guarantees, but I suggest you sow the wild oats and move on. Some men get in that pattern of f***ing and dumping women and it leaves them jaded. It's a dangerous path.

But you've also gotta bang those hot chicks to get it out of your system. But I've found a good one with the right combination of intelligence, personality, looks, etc that I'm open to pulling the trigger.

So my advice tonight would be to not get drug down in the mud with some of the posters here. Go out, accomplish your goal, and live life.

You don't have to live overseas (long term) to meet a woman. If you want to take 6 months off great, but for the most part you gotta make your money in the 1st world. Regardless, set a plan and follow through. No excuses.

Congratulations. Like MarcosZ, you serve as a positive example of what happens when men take charge of their lives and do not let negativity stop them! You've overcome the Western dating situation. I am happy for you. God bless you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:25 pm

travelsouth wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: because the more you will analyze, analyze and over-analyze things, the more depressed you may become by the potential outcome.

I see a lot of people doing that here. Typing, texting, analyzing things to death. Guys on here so afraid to make any move ever that they are frozen. That's a win for the gringa IMO. And I know there are some fat, nerds, social awkward clowns mucking up this site, but for the average and above average dudes... if you are afraid to make any kind of move other than being some poor a** foreign teacher in China... that's kinda lame and sad.

And most of those guys aren't even dating normal women. They are mostly sleeping with hundreds of cheap prostitutes. And of the men who are dating non sex workers, their intent isnt marriage. It is to get their grimy hands on and ruin as many women as possible.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:29 pm

aozora13 wrote: I think the biggest issue is not the woman but really if you decide to have children, they will be brought up in this toxic environment.

Not at all. There are many Christians who home school their children. There are also many unfaithful, non-religious people who don't want their children brainwashed in school. Have them participate in sports to interact with other children. If you are religious, they will make friends at church. Prevent television watching in your home. With those two things, your children should be fine.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:38 pm

travelsouth wrote:Moving past the troll, the women from higher stratas will actually have stuff/$$. The US government doesn't give them a visa to visit unless they can prove intent to return to Colombia. So dating a woman (in any part of the world) with that visa is likely to mean her top priority isn't to move to the USA due to poverty.

And when you get called a failure with women and professionally and your response is a juvenile attack on some other poster... that just means you got owned.

Go date your poor (probably below average looking) asian lady who you can't bring back to the States because she only sees you as a (tiny) wallet and person she could marry for a visa. But leave the rest of us out of your failures.

Most of these guys are scared their women are going to be lured away by another mangina (other than themselves) with more money. That shows you how much confidence they have in their abilities to pick a good woman. If the woman a man is with is a whore, then of course she will do something like that. Basically these men simply do not know they should not marry bad women. They think all women are equally bad. So they just accept bad as the default of what women are, which disables their ability to judge women as individuals.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 pm

You did not mention, that feminism created many laws which execution can turn out to be full with legal traps in case you are facing any problem with a Western woman and this can financially ruin your life over decades.

The best solution if you are risk-averse and don't want to expose yourself to danger to loose everything you own is to have nothing to do with Western women.

Around 40,000 people every year die on the highways in the USA. They die in automobiles. I do not see everyone taking the train wherever they go. People still drive.

Any woman anywhere in the world can make false accusations of sexual assault, even in non western countries. Any woman in the world can kidnap a man's children, if she really wanted to.

I especially love how it always comes down to an argument about money. The love of money. So move overseas and become impoverished, or live in the states as a middle class person.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Where in Colombia is she from? Is she white-ish? (They say the white ones have the most money.) How did you meet her?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby travelsouth » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Adama wrote:Where in Colombia is she from? Is she white-ish? (They say the white ones have the most money.) How did you meet her?

She's a bank manager from Bogota. She's is a creamy white with straight jet black hair. I actually connected with her online first and then we met in the Zona T. I don't look on anything that would be considered a "marriage agency" but I'm down from anywhere else. She doesn't have more than one beer when she goes out, so the chances of meeting her in a bar or night club would have been fairly slim.

Actually if you are looking for a "good" girl you are far better of getting introduced via friends or using the internet. I've meet some stunners at the bar, but there was always at least one problem with them. Great to bed, but not someone you'd want to bring back.

She also lives with her parents who are still married.

Anyways thanks for acting like an adult.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby travelsouth » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Adama wrote:
aozora13 wrote: I think the biggest issue is not the woman but really if you decide to have children, they will be brought up in this toxic environment.

Not at all. There are many Christians who home school their children. There are also many unfaithful, non-religious people who don't want their children brainwashed in school. Have them participate in sports to interact with other children. If you are religious, they will make friends at church. Prevent television watching in your home. With those two things, your children should be fine.

Personally, I'm not big on religion (happy to just sleep in and watch sports on Sunday). But that being said I am looking at some lake property in the Midwest a bit outside of town. I could see my future kids going to a smaller school, and I could see myself and my colombiana spending time out on the lake or at home. I like being close enough to the shopping and restaurants without being right in it. Other than that I just think a guy has to be aware of the influences around his woman. You don't have to agree with everything her friends say, but if someone is sabotaging your relationship you should step in. Regardless this isn't something I'd personally lose any sleep over. Ultimately if you are seeing a woman with good values, she's not going to let a piece of trash shadow her good judgement.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:22 am

travelsouth wrote:
Adama wrote:Where in Colombia is she from? Is she white-ish? (They say the white ones have the most money.) How did you meet her?

She's a bank manager from Bogota. She's is a creamy white with straight jet black hair. I actually connected with her online first and then we met in the Zona T. I don't look on anything that would be considered a "marriage agency" but I'm down from anywhere else. She doesn't have more than one beer when she goes out, so the chances of meeting her in a bar or night club would have been fairly slim.

Actually if you are looking for a "good" girl you are far better of getting introduced via friends or using the internet. I've meet some stunners at the bar, but there was always at least one problem with them. Great to bed, but not someone you'd want to bring back.

She also lives with her parents who are still married.

Anyways thanks for acting like an adult.

Believe me, our beliefs seem to be very close. Besides, I don't believe in trolling people just because their life philosophy is different from mine. I'd still live my life my way. They can live their lives their way. That's something I can never understand about people who can't agree to disagree.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby travelsouth » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:00 am

Adama wrote:. Besides, I don't believe in trolling people just because their life philosophy is different from mine. I'd still live my life my way. They can live their lives their way. That's something I can never understand about people who can't agree to disagree.

Sure. I'd say it's pretty safe to say neither one of us are chasing after prepagos. And you know I'm partial to Latin America, but I'm open to the idea that a guy could go to Sofia or Guangzhou and find a good woman too.

My 2 cents... there are too many "experts" doing nothing but ragging on these forums. At least offline I can better filter associations. Let's leave feminism aside. You post what you consider to be positive news on a forum and only one person has the social skills to respond appropriately. That's a pretty intense thought. You know I get PMs all the time asking about where to go and what to do to meet women. I can tell guys the websites to join, the hotel to stay in, what flights are easiest, how to navigate airports and cities, what restaurants and activities to do, what areas are best to meet women (nightlife, colleges, commercial centers, etc) and most everyone still can't figure it out.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:18 am

travelsouth wrote:
Adama wrote:. Besides, I don't believe in trolling people just because their life philosophy is different from mine. I'd still live my life my way. They can live their lives their way. That's something I can never understand about people who can't agree to disagree.

Sure. I'd say it's pretty safe to say neither one of us are chasing after prepagos. And you know I'm partial to Latin America, but I'm open to the idea that a guy could go to Sofia or Guangzhou and find a good woman too.

My 2 cents... there are too many "experts" doing nothing but ragging on these forums. At least offline I can better filter associations. Let's leave feminism aside. You post what you consider to be positive news on a forum and only one person has the social skills to respond appropriately. That's a pretty intense thought. You know I get PMs all the time asking about where to go and what to do to meet women. I can tell guys the websites to join, the hotel to stay in, what flights are easiest, how to navigate airports and cities, what restaurants and activities to do, what areas are best to meet women (nightlife, colleges, commercial centers, etc) and most everyone still can't figure it out.

That bold part should be two (forgetting about me). Anyway, you don't really help these members out, in my opinion. I'm speaking from my perspective of course via PM history.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:07 am

Blue Murder wrote:That bold part should be two (forgetting about me). Anyway, you don't really help these members out, in my opinion. I'm speaking from my perspective of course via PM history.

Blue Murder wrote:Don't bother. I've tried bringing some light in. No one is having it.

You were the 1st person to post and I quoted your response above. So technically I'm on the mark, but regardless the point of my comment still stands.

As for helping you out. If you want a latina there are certain sites to join, certain places to visit, and ways to do it while saving a lot of money. I actually suggested a very good hotel that runs about 1/3 of what the average hotel runs in that area. I only discovered that gem on the ground.

However realistically I can't transfer years of travel knowledge from a 32 year old to a newbie in his early 20s. The fact of the matter is you've just go to do some living (trial by fire, trial and error) to figure out what you value in dating/relationships/etc. There is something to having some life experience, and I'm very glad I waited to settle down.

Now if Europe or Asia is more your speed, then that's a different story. I'm not completely clueless, but there are others more well traveled. But for those wanting to talk border, DF, Guatemala City, Managua, San Jose, Bogota, Cali, and Lima... I'm game.

But look kid you asked me about thoughts on meeting some tribal type chicas. I don't fault you for exploring all avenues and asking all questions. There are no bad questions, but you are off in left field right now. 99.9% of guys are going to have no interest in pure "native" blood. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You just need some air miles. But dear god do some homework as gringos (white) stand out like hell in Latin America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:55 am

travelsouth wrote:I see a lot of people doing that here. Typing, texting, analyzing things to death. Guys on here so afraid to make any move ever that they are frozen. That's a win for the gringa IMO. And I know there are some fat, nerds, social awkward clowns mucking up this site, but for the average and above average dudes... if you are afraid to make any kind of move other than being some poor a** foreign teacher in China... that's kinda lame and sad.

Ah, yes, because traveling half way across the world, establishing solid jobs and making money, getting to know the culture and language, and dating feminine women is nothing, clearly. You're such an idiot. I guarantee you one thing: you're going to end up with a lot less than a teacher if you marry in the U.S. You're going to get a big red, white, and blue throbbing dick jammed up your asshole. My regret will be not being there to laugh at your stupidity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Adama wrote: ... move overseas and become impoverished, or live in the states as a middle class person.

To move overseas does not necessarily mean to become impoverished. United States is not the leading country of this world.

United States is no. 16 according to the World Bank regarding income per capita, it's about same income as in Hong Kong, but significantly lower than in Norway, Singapore or United Emirates.

Around 40,000 people every year die on the highways in the USA. They die in automobiles. I do not see everyone taking the train wherever they go. People still drive.

They drive as they have no other choice.

Here in Tokyo many people are using trains and subways every day, wherever they go.

Not every country has such a poor railway service as United States. Train services for passengers in Japan, Korea and China incl. Taiwan are by far better developed and transport millions of people, for short as well as for long distances with a minimum of accidents.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions