Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What if she drives a better car than you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What if she drives a better car than you?

Postby skater » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:44 am

Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Do you even have a chance?
skater
Freshman Poster

Re: What if she drives a better car than you?

Postby Cornfed » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:26 am

Of f***ing her? Yes, if you are the scum of the earth. Otherwise, probably not, but you could try. Of marrying her, of course not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dragon » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:33 am

Steal the car, nigga.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:49 am

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Who cares, what she thinks about me. I care more about what I think about her.

My first question would be if her car is paid already and paid out of her savings or income of her job. Does she even have a job? Or is she still studying something like 'gender relationship' or similar BS?

If the answer is NO, it's clearly a turn-away, as either there are boyfriends who pay for her or she still has a lot of debts and needs an idiot to pay for her loans, student loan, car loan etc. etc.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:03 am

This sounds a question about Western women. Why?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 am

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Skater, ask yourself this. Would you want a woman who cares that much about your vehicle? Let's start with this. There's nothing wrong with having a 2005 Honda. That is perfectly respectable. But also, if a woman were to hold that against you, wouldn't that make her too superficial to be worth your time? How materialistic would that be for a woman to reject a man over the make, model and year of his car? Do you think a relationship based upon that can last long? That kind of woman is very vain. If she would dump a man or ignore a man for that, then it is likely she will dump a man for anything, especially finance related.

But let's get to your real question: Does it matter if she makes more money than I do? Now that is a tough question.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:54 am

A truck means she is a redneck unless it is a working truck and it almost never is
A beemer means she is shallow and obsessed by brands.

A civic is a perfectly functional and sensible auto and keeps those two type of women away. So Huzzah!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions