Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

What if she drives a better car than you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

skater
Freshman Poster

What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by skater » November 25th, 2015, 7:44 am

Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Do you even have a chance?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by Cornfed » November 25th, 2015, 8:26 am

Of f***ing her? Yes, if you are the scum of the earth. Otherwise, probably not, but you could try. Of marrying her, of course not.

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon » November 26th, 2015, 5:33 am

Steal the car, nigga.
I am a terrible person.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » November 26th, 2015, 5:49 am

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Who cares, what she thinks about me. I care more about what I think about her.

My first question would be if her car is paid already and paid out of her savings or income of her job. Does she even have a job? Or is she still studying something like 'gender relationship' or similar BS?

If the answer is NO, it's clearly a turn-away, as either there are boyfriends who pay for her or she still has a lot of debts and needs an idiot to pay for her loans, student loan, car loan etc. etc.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » November 26th, 2015, 6:03 am

This sounds a question about Western women. Why?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » November 26th, 2015, 7:18 am

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Skater, ask yourself this. Would you want a woman who cares that much about your vehicle? Let's start with this. There's nothing wrong with having a 2005 Honda. That is perfectly respectable. But also, if a woman were to hold that against you, wouldn't that make her too superficial to be worth your time? How materialistic would that be for a woman to reject a man over the make, model and year of his car? Do you think a relationship based upon that can last long? That kind of woman is very vain. If she would dump a man or ignore a man for that, then it is likely she will dump a man for anything, especially finance related.

But let's get to your real question: Does it matter if she makes more money than I do? Now that is a tough question.

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA » November 26th, 2015, 10:54 am

A truck means she is a redneck unless it is a working truck and it almost never is
A beemer means she is shallow and obsessed by brands.

A civic is a perfectly functional and sensible auto and keeps those two type of women away. So Huzzah!

Return to “General Discussions”