Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and

Postby Zambales » September 9th, 2017, 12:30 am

I've been dating online on and off for over ten years and while most of the women I met were forgettable, I wouldn't describe them as weird - except for the last few I dated in my home country. That was the cue to look abroad.

But don't be fooled in thinking women who don't use dating sites aren't weird. I can assure you they can be even if they initially come across quite normal - but I do agree online dating is basically a waste of energy. Since I first used them in 2005 they certainly have declined.

There's only one real viable option left and that is to meet someone in the traditional manner - overseas. Either that or stay single.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and

Postby xiongmao » September 20th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Yeah I've kind of quit FB as got weirded out by female "friends".

One keeps posting vegan stuff even though her strict diet has caused her major health problems and she had to quit her job (female logic).

One posts slutty photos and now has 2990 friends.

A family member ended their life. I think they were a high achiever and their good life went bad. That kind of sucks but I've been in this game for years, life has sucky periods at time but then it goes good again. You just gotta ride out the troughs.

One FB friend has actually died irl, but her FB is still active. I'm not sure the backstory but I think a man was involved.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions