have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and

Post by Zambales »

I've been dating online on and off for over ten years and while most of the women I met were forgettable, I wouldn't describe them as weird - except for the last few I dated in my home country. That was the cue to look abroad.

But don't be fooled in thinking women who don't use dating sites aren't weird. I can assure you they can be even if they initially come across quite normal - but I do agree online dating is basically a waste of energy. Since I first used them in 2005 they certainly have declined.

There's only one real viable option left and that is to meet someone in the traditional manner - overseas. Either that or stay single.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah I've kind of quit FB as got weirded out by female "friends".

One keeps posting vegan stuff even though her strict diet has caused her major health problems and she had to quit her job (female logic).

One posts slutty photos and now has 2990 friends.

A family member ended their life. I think they were a high achiever and their good life went bad. That kind of sucks but I've been in this game for years, life has sucky periods at time but then it goes good again. You just gotta ride out the troughs.

One FB friend has actually died irl, but her FB is still active. I'm not sure the backstory but I think a man was involved.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Started up on Tinder and Match.com last month, and definitely notice online dating in the USA has gone downhill since 2-3 years ago. I landed dates with girls a few years ago on Match who now ignore my messages. Women have become much less serious even on the traditional dating site platforms thanks to Tinder, Badoo, and other "swipe" apps installed on smart phones. I notice the younger millennial women currently in their mid 20s are particularly un-serious about it. After that, it's 30+ single mothers with attitudes looking for daddy ATM or maybe just to vent. The days when it was just EH/Match/POF and women would actually be compelled to go online and respond to a decent guy she found attractive are long gone. The market is oversaturated and the girls are just not serious about it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What men do not get is that attractive women do not use online dating sites to "date." They use those sites to get attention and continuously gauge her sexual market value.

This manifests itself in the offputting attitudes they exhibit to keep men back. On occasion, they might actually see a man online that interests them, but they will quickly lose interest when another comes along.

Women who are older, unattractive, or obese DO try to date from online interactions, but women with high SMV will toy with men like they are marionettes just for the joy and attention of it.

Bottom line, don't use online dating if you are male.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Zambales wrote:I've been dating online on and off for over ten years and while most of the women I met were forgettable, I wouldn't describe them as weird - except for the last few I dated in my home country. That was the cue to look abroad.

But don't be fooled in thinking women who don't use dating sites aren't weird. I can assure you they can be even if they initially come across quite normal - but I do agree online dating is basically a waste of energy. Since I first used them in 2005 they certainly have declined.

There's only one real viable option left and that is to meet someone in the traditional manner - overseas. Either that or stay single.
So I used to use MiGente when it first dropped in 2000; Y! ahoo Personals when it was around in 2000/2001; BlackPlanet when it launched in 1997 (sister site to MiGente and AsianAve dating sites - I got laid off of of both of them by Latinas and Asian heritaged chicks (they are still American and CAnadian chicks above all); chat.msn.com (MSN Chat) in 2000-2002, and MAN OH MAN I was getting laid easily!!!!!! That's how I got to Wilt-Chamberlain status. You Gen-Y dudes missed the boat on that one - when the Internet started to take off - in the late 90s early 00's (I've been online since '92 when VAX/VMS IRC was how I picked up chicks and they would try long distance to fck me).

We had KaZaa, Mopheus, LimeWire and Napster back then, too. Technology was fun-as-hell in the early 2000s.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What men do not get is that attractive women do not use online dating sites to "date." They use those sites to get attention and continuously gauge her sexual market value.

This manifests itself in the offputting attitudes they exhibit to keep men back. On occasion, they might actually see a man online that interests them, but they will quickly lose interest when another comes along.

Women who are older, unattractive, or obese DO try to date from online interactions, but women with high SMV will toy with men like they are marionettes just for the joy and attention of it.

As per Tinder especially. Tinder didn't start out so narcissistically; women rated 7's were giving me the time of day on there. Brazil Tinder changed so much so that I went from getting 8s 9's and 10s to now barely 2's and 3's when I was there. The decadence of Brazil online. #sigh Oh how the mighty hath fallen!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

fightforlove wrote:Started up on Tinder and Match.com last month, and definitely notice online dating in the USA has gone downhill since 2-3 years ago. I landed dates with girls a few years ago on Match who now ignore my messages. Women have become much less serious even on the traditional dating site platforms thanks to Tinder, Badoo, and other "swipe" apps installed on smart phones. I notice the younger millennial women currently in their mid 20s are particularly un-serious about it. After that, it's 30+ single mothers with attitudes looking for daddy ATM or maybe just to vent. The days when it was just EH/Match/POF and women would actually be compelled to go online and respond to a decent guy she found attractive are long gone. The market is oversaturated and the girls are just not serious about it.
Like I said, you missed the early 00's boat. Online dating was something for a life anew, and women let their guard down among other things. lol Before POF, Yahoo Personals and MSN Chat WERE its predecessors. I think there used to be AOL/AIM dating too ...oh yeah there was lmao!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: have you noticed that most women "online" are weird and hard

Post by GoingAwol »

Zionosis wrote:
November 29th, 2015, 4:14 am
Well I know not many people are on here anymore and I myself haven't been on in many months, each time I come here it's more and more dead. (hope it doesn't close down though).

But anyway, to the people here. Have you noticed that most of the women on dating sites are weird and seem dissatisfied with just about everything and seem barely able to get along with a man?

Seriously I used to be a guy who was a bit of a loner and only talked to women online, I just started assuming that women were a weird bunch that were very hard to get along with etc.

But talking to many women in person for over a year now it's very clear that women in real life are actually very easy to get along with and talk to.

The difference is actually crazy, then it made sense that most women who are normal aren't going online to dating sites etc. That's why there is such a difference.

Keep in mind I am not saying 100% of women online, I did talk to a few who were more easy to talk to (nearly always Asian women), But even still the women you meet in person still seem better still.

Women online basically seem like they have some mental condition or some severe man hate or something, it's like they always are ready to look for reasons to argue or to complain etc.
But how do you meet women in real life? Winston is 100% right when he says America is antisocial culture. I study at a major university and nobody is friendly or inclusive. Everyone walks around avoiding eye contact with earphones in their ears. Not exactly an environment conducive to meeting women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 25th, 2017, 4:41 pm
What men do not get is that attractive women do not use online dating sites to "date." They use those sites to get attention and continuously gauge her sexual market value.

I agree, don't use online dating if you are a male, online dating is only good for females.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’ve never thought about that before but it would explain why 95% of the girls I’ve talked to on the internet were insane or bitches. You’re right girls in real life are definitely more pleasant to be around.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 1:33 pm
I’ve never thought about that before but it would explain why 95% of the girls I’ve talked to on the internet were insane or bitches. You’re right girls in real life are definitely more pleasant to be around.

I have heard the same thing from all the guys I know who have used online dating, the women they have met have been weird, ugly, fat, single mothers or bitches. The women you meet in real life are much more normal and better looking.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."