Let's be real, isn't banging hoes the only meaningful advice?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Let's be real, are banging hoes the only meaningful advi

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
What a young man needs to grow and move forward in life, is intimacy and validation. For that he has to date, talk to and sleep with real women. Women he may pay a meal for, put can also have sex with afterwards without their exchange of bodily fluids being followed by an exchange of dollars. When I lost my virginity, I was a teenager. The girl wanted my broke a** because she was attracted to me physically. What does it do to a young man's self esteem when after his first time, he's charged for the hour? When he knows that if it wasn't for the wallet he fishes out of his jeans, the girl he just busted a nut in would never have given him the time of day? That, to me, would be devastating.

A man needs a woman to love him. I think this needs to be accomplished in the late teen years for most men to function properly in a developmental sense. If a man reaches age 20 without having had a woman touch him, it may cause him to make poor decisions he might not have otherwise made. Having sex with a prostitute is really an act of desperation. That is what it is.
Actually Adama, since I'd two GFs in college, I would disagree.

The problem is that even a very confident guy ... meaning one with all the right accolades (sports, academics, internships) can get dished on by women for arbitrary reasons. But then, if that guy turns around and tells the b*tch that 'what's made her the Gloria Steinem of her generation', is she all Dean's List (Phi Beta Kappa/Tau Beta Pi) published in national journals, a top intern at some ABC corp, the chances are, she'll turn on the guy and call him a mean spirited person.

In our society, a guy is better off, being successful at all the usual things: schoolwork, internships, extracurriculars, etc, bang hoes and then, look down upon women. In time, those nasty women will start to respect this guy, for *not caring* for them.

Marcos will never understand this principle, because he didn't grow up in America. I knew an American guy, with limited success at dating women in Boston, who had no problems in Amsterdam.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I would maybe start F-ing with S_Parc here. For him to turn a yank lesbo into a girlfriend and make it work means he's doing something right. Y'all need to start f***ing with the real niggahs.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:Marcos will never understand this principle, because he didn't grow up in America. I knew an American guy, with limited success at dating women in Boston, who had no problems in Amsterdam.
The funny thing is? If you ask any Dutch person outside of Amsterdam, most will tell you that the Amsterdam locals are rather arrogant, look down on 'provincials', consider themselves the cream of the crop. They will tell you the housing prices are higher, the place is more crowded and the overall atmosphere less open. Your Bostonian friend, of course, saw things differently... for him, it was another "the grass is always greener" scenario. And that's just it: the grass IS always greener. Always, every time.

You go all the way across the globe to a place you expect to be different. The culture is (slightly) different. People speak a different language, have different customs, behaviors. You have a lot of unknowns, and your mind fills in the blanks of your knowledge, turning the new place into some sort of Promised Land. Truth be told: Amsterdam is no 'promised land' for most the Dutch. But a small-town boy from the deep South or far North of the country, he may idealize is. A lonely man from Boston, may love it. A Kenyan, a Filipino, a Japanese, they may find it refreshing.

Me, I only visit Amsterdam when I have to catch a flight. They have a good airport, I give them that. But I personally cannot stand the city of Amsterdam. This goes to show; things aren't as black and white as you paint them. Who knows, I may have done fine in Boston myself. But I somehow doubt it, from your descriptions of it... I'm not that sort of person. I am more of a 20th century man. Maybe even 19th century. I kind of feel like I was not meant for this time, in some ways. Globalization, modernization, it does not appeal me. At the same time, I sometimes reap the benefits of modern culture. A strange world we live in.

Bottom line: one man's Amsterdam is another man's Amsterdam. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I am more of a 20th century man. Maybe even 19th century. I kind of feel like I was not meant for this time, in some ways. Globalization, modernization, it does not appeal me. At the same time, I sometimes reap the benefits of modern culture. A strange world we live in.
I agree. I'd be a better fit in a world where the world was big and vast. You had to sail to make something happen. Stories and legends of far-away places (that don't cross into Looneytown). Yup. I'm with you here. I bet that "appals" you, huh?
MarcosZeitola wrote:Bottom line: one man's Amsterdam is another man's Amsterdam. :wink:
Ha. That was cute. I see what you did there. Have some points! I hope you don't find the fact that I find your joke funny to be "appalling".
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Since this 50 year old Bostonian is now becoming my hero, I think I need to give him a moniker for the sake of this discussion.

He looks like a slimmer version of Dick Barrett, lead singer of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones (a local Boston 90s band w/ some national exposure), so I'll label him 'Bosstone' though in real world, the Sax player gets that moniker, not the lead vocalist.

Anyways, Bosstone is living a good life and is in no way, shape, or form, depressed about women.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I may have done fine in Boston myself. But I somehow doubt it, from your descriptions of it... I'm not that sort of person.
At this juncture of my life, I'm doing extremely well in Boston/eastern MA. A lot of it is that the homewrecker culture of women has descended upon a man, happily settled with his former classmate.

It's a wonder that from the time I'd turned 18 till my mid-to-late 30s, I'd gone from a nobody to a *George Clooney*.

My Clooney-hood is almost in direct correlation from the time that Mel and I had become a couple. Today, I can't help but get women interested in me. And I believe that Public is wrong on this point, it's not about sheer confidence, it's more the fact that I'm really not that accessible. Women seem to have this radar, telling 'em when a man is about to come off the market. That's when they go crazy like Piranhas, looking for that last sliver of meat or was that sausage :wink:

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's my conclusion ... in a nutshell, it's either a soulmate or a string of wh@res. A lot of everything else, is a bunch of psycho-babble or in the case of a Marcos personality type, a Colonel Kurtz/Colonial Viceroy in the far east.

I have found a soulmate whereas Bosstone has his string of wh@res. Both of us are happy men and in many ways, not too dissimilar.

And neither of us need to dominate women in the far east or Latin America to feel that way.

AB discussion thread

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

S_Parc wrote:And neither of us need to dominate women in the far east or Latin America to feel that way.
S_Parc with more golden nuggets.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Sometimes, I do wonder if those from Anglo countries, who decide to expatriate to allegedly lesser nations, periodically hear the following humming in their subconscious minds.

Hence, establishing a type of hierarchy versus their relationship with locals, including women.

AB discussion thread

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

S_Parc wrote:Sometimes, I do wonder if those from Anglo countries, who decide to expatriate to allegedly lesser nations, periodically hear the following humming in their subconscious minds.

Hence, establishing a type of hierarchy versus their relationship with locals, including women.
I hear this, but picture this . . .

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:Here's my conclusion ... in a nutshell, it's either a soulmate or a string of wh@res. A lot of everything else, is a bunch of psycho-babble or in the case of a Marcos personality type, a Colonel Kurtz/Colonial Viceroy in the far east.

I have found a soulmate whereas Bosstone has his string of wh@res. Both of us are happy men and in many ways, not too dissimilar.

And neither of us need to dominate women in the far east or Latin America to feel that way.
I think you got me all wrong, S_Parc. I am not dominating a plural of "women" in the Far East, I have only one lady. Like you and Mel, Mrs. Zeitola is my soulmate. I am in a very rural area (some would say backwards), very much surrounded by nature. It's a beautiful place, not quite the jungle but close. The setting is a bit like your Colonel Kurtz, but I'm not sacrificing cows or maintaining a cult, nor do I keep a harem.

The Colonel Kurtz fantasy belongs primarily to the Western guy who had no luck back home. He goes to faraway places, finds himself more popular with the opposite sex, and the "kid in the candystore" principle kicks in. I have seen this happen to one guy, I wrote a thread about him actually. Felt like a Don Juan when he wasn't one, had issues with his main lady, now forced to leave the country with his tail between his legs.

You and me both found our soulmate. You just happened to find her in the one place you weren't looking... whereas I found her on the other side of the globe. And the place she comes from has a pleasant slow pace of life which suits me. I drink beer with the guys, eat delicious food, focus on my writing and raise a family. I'm lucky to do so in a place that is sunny, has a pleasant atmosphere and friendly villagers.

Like you, I could have and perhaps would have met my soulmate in the West. But I would still long for better weather, for nicer locations, for tastier food. I would still despise living in a city with it's pollution and traffic, it's high prices and materialistic attitudes. You could say "happiness is a state of mind" but I think it can also be a person, a location, a combination of factors that are exactly what you have always been looking for. I found my little slice of heaven. But I am far from it's Viceroy; I'm just a lucky dude who gets to live there. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Obviously, Colonel Kurtz is an extreme case of a Narcissistic Colonialistic freak, after all, 'Apocalypse Now' was a film adaptation of Conrad's 'Heart of Darkness' :wink:

Living a parred down version of the white superman in Southeast Asia is still along similar lines, since you're somewhat proud that your kids will have fairer skin and taller bodies than their counterparts. The other ex-pats who burn through their resources at light speed, don't have core fiscal discipline. If I wanted, I could wh@re it out over there, and still keep my shirt. The thing is that I'm not in my 20s anymore and thus, that sort of thing is in the rear view mirror, with or without Mel.

At the same time, you do badger those on the net, who don't believe in dating. The only person who I'd badgered was Tsar, for one, not living in the *Kosovo of New England*, like Caribou Maine, but more, only an hour away from me, in Mel's original home state, and also, wasting his entire 20s on fantasies than in doing something. That's a whole lot different than telling some shy kid to ask a woman out. That shy kid first, needs to find some line of work, instead of playing Dungeons & Dragons at home.

AB discussion thread

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Look guys....my wife stole EUR18,000 from our company bank account in August 2007.

She committed perjury in November 2007.

Today is December 2nd 2015.

And there is not ONE WOMAN OF NOTE calling for Jennifer to be held accountable or her crimes.

And you guys are thinking that the west is not going to fall?

You think that you can give the lads some advice that might help them when they are the victims of crimes of women?

There is a reason why the west is collapsing....it is the stupidity and cowardice of men.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't think prostitution is the way to go. I never have and never will make use of prostitution in my life.
BTW Marcos, I'd both banged hoes and have grown up in a completely dysfunctional family but yet, I'd turned out ok.

If I can do it, so can others.

Someone needs to put you in your place.

The fact that you never had a hoe, doesn't make you superior to someone like me but the fact that I could survive my household but you couldn't, makes me superior to you because yes, survival skills matter.

You are not something special. Honestly, do you believe that you're genuinely better looking, smarter, and more capable than a person like myself? I really doubt it. And if you were born in my shoes, you probably would have committed suicide at 17 so please, don't be so self-righteous.

Realize, I'd noted the number of times you'd posted, telling everyone how allegedly *good looking* you were. Guess what? So am I but for me, saying it doesn't do anything, esp when the audience is composed of a bunch of guys.

How would I look if I got on a forum and said S_Parc ... tall, handsome, Magna Cum Laude engineering graduate, successful career with an attractive American GF... now everyone, worship me? Do you see the difference? I'm not trying to get a date on HA. For one, I've got one but more importantly, I'm not interested in landing a guy.

AB discussion thread

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 29th, 2015, 11:37 am
This is the type of overly negative scaremongering that causes apathy, lethargy and often downright depression in a lot of young men. The whole "everything is going to shit anyway, nothing I do matters, might as well bang whores and give up on any meaningful relationships, let alove love, altogether". The "why even bother?" mentality that seeps into your skin and ruins your outlook on life.

Meaningful advice would be to tell men to keep their options open. To not rule out any potential outcome. To not think all women are out to get them, all things bad will inevitably happen and to be willing to take risks. To not make out all American or Western women to be horrible harpies, and at the same be aware that not all women are the same everywhere... that not all cultures are always the same. Let people have their unicorns, their fairy tales, their hopes and dreams. Don't go shit all over it just because you can. Optimism is so fragile, so much easily broken then pessimism. Let people have their optimism. Cheer for those who still have it and are willing to work for their ideals.

I would advice men to not take too much of a dogmatic view, whether it be related to MGTOW, Happier Abroad or any other possible path. To be critical, especially of self-decribed professional critics such as Winston Wu and Sandman. To not take advice from men on why American women suck, when the ones giving the advice never even had an American woman. Above all, I would advice them to take off their tinfoil hats and stay away from all those who continue to compulsively wear them.
@MarcosZeitola you got me all wrong dude. I do not give any extremist advice like Sandman does, such as "Avoid all women, they are all evil" etc. Anyone who reads my advice on here can see that my advice is well balanced and even and leaves room open for all possibilities. So you definitely can't compare me with Sandman or Roosh. I do not hate American women nor have I ever said I did. I also give spiritually oriented advice too. Which demonstrates I have a wisdom far beyond normal people do, as I study lots of deep esoteric philosophy too. So don't peg me wrong. I even tell people to "follow their bliss" like the great mythology teacher Joseph Campbell advised. And I've always said that no man can tell another what to do. We each have our own destiny and karma and path and no other man can see it, especially narrow minded atheist type men who only see money and looks in the world and are non-spiritual. I have studied a lot of different fields, including esoteric ones, so I see a much bigger picture than other men. So I'm the most open minded guy you will ever meet. That's for sure. So don't label me as some extremist guy who gives extremist advice. That's definitely not true dude. It doesn't seem that you are a very good judge of character.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne