On my NEW website...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

On my NEW website...

Post by BlackKnight »

I plan to implement a psychological/IQ test on sign-up (I don't want handicaps and other defects flooding my site with their stupid shit). Also, there will be NO anonymity.

Welcome to 2016

http://bit.do/bxX68
Last edited by BlackKnight on December 5th, 2015, 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hey Winston, what do you think of my NEW website?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's a good thing Happier Abroad does not require members to undergo a psychological test when signing up. If we did that here, we'd only have 10% of the current userbase. Not a bad idea, actually!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Lol
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a good thing Happier Abroad does not require members to undergo a psychological test when signing up. If we did that here, we'd only have 10% of the current userbase. Not a bad idea, actually!
Boobies.