Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This is very interesting and informative to any truthseeker

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

This is very interesting and informative to any truthseeker

Postby BlackKnight » December 6th, 2015, 12:40 pm

Image

This is a very good topic for the HA community :lol:
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: April 28th, 2015, 1:04 am





Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby fschmidt » December 6th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Women, why settle for black men when horses have even bigger penises? I suggest that western sluts should just have sex with horses.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby Cornfed » December 6th, 2015, 11:19 pm

fschmidt wrote:Women, why settle for black men when horses have even bigger penises? I suggest that western sluts should just have sex with horses.

No doubt lots of them are way ahead of you.

Another positive: horses often get jobs without affirmative action.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5503
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby Blue Murder » December 7th, 2015, 3:24 am

I never thought I'd say this, but can someone ban BlackKnight? Dude doesn't add anything of value. I'm not here that often, but I'd rather not see his drivel when I do pop in.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby travelsouth » December 7th, 2015, 4:08 am

I just read a blog post by a black college professor who was harassed by the cops while trying to get some luck. These stereo types are stupid. The joke when I was in school was the best rapper was white and the best golfer black. The best dunker I've ever seen was a 5'10 white kid with a 50 inch vertical out of a D3 school in Illinois.

If you find any real value in threads like these, ya got issues.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby Blue Murder » December 7th, 2015, 5:08 am

travelsouth wrote:I just read a blog post by a black college professor who was harassed by the cops while trying to get some luck. These stereo types are stupid. The joke when I was in school was the best rapper was white and the best golfer black. The best dunker I've ever seen was a 5'10 white kid with a 50 inch vertical out of a D3 school in Illinois.

If you find any real value in threads like these, ya got issues.

You heard it here folks.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby travelsouth » December 7th, 2015, 5:13 am

the professor was walking to get... lunch
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby Ghost » December 7th, 2015, 6:03 am

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Women, why settle for black men when horses have even bigger penises? I suggest that western sluts should just have sex with horses.

No doubt lots of them are way ahead of you.


Poor horses...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: This is very interesting and informative to any truthsee

Postby Cornfed » December 7th, 2015, 6:24 am

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Women, why settle for black men when horses have even bigger penises? I suggest that western sluts should just have sex with horses.

No doubt lots of them are way ahead of you.


Poor horses...

Yeah, imagine all the STDs they will be exposed to. A remember a story a while back where an AW gave a dog an STD. This might actually become a serious economic problem.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5503
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron