Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Happierabroad.com blocked at Taco Bell

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Happierabroad.com blocked at Taco Bell

Postby Traveler » December 7th, 2015, 12:27 am

Every time I try to use their free wifi to view this site I am redirected to this page:

They must think it's inappropriate or offensive.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Happierabroad.com blocked at Taco Bell

Postby Cornfed » December 7th, 2015, 1:32 am

Perhaps Taco Bell figure that if AW have to compete with FW then they will have to lose some weight and so the sale of junk food will plummet.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » December 7th, 2015, 2:54 am

Traveler wrote:Every time I try to use their free wifi to view this site I am redirected to this page:

They must think it's inappropriate or offensive.

I think it must be the controversial nature of the site. Traveler, is that a picture of Winston Wu, or is that you grinding with that hot girl? :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » December 7th, 2015, 4:14 am

Cornfed wrote:Perhaps Taco Bell figure that if AW have to compete with FW then they will have to lose some weight and so the sale of junk food will plummet.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

+1000 :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions