Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Post by Taco »

GoingAwol wrote:I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage.
I figure any guy that thinks a Russian women likes them has got what's coming to them.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Aren't the high divorce rates initiated by the men?And aren't russian men terrible husbands,like cheaters,too poor and drunks and wife-beaters?How would you then blame russian women?

I'm sure good russian women can be found in smaller cities.Avoid progressive cities like St.petersburg.

I dated a belorussian blonde in amsterdam,and she was a hoe,tho.

I can tell you right now,City girls from anywhere including your beloved east asia,and Medejin colombia are just as materialistic and hypergamous.

Just go for smaller city or rural type girls.Easy as shit.

No need to shit on all slavic women.Yeah,many are hoes but those are city girls.

@MarcosZeitola ,these guys unironically think A whole race of women(Slavic,white whatever)are bad lmao it's a city vs small town thing.
Last edited by 69ixine on May 4th, 2023, 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Why do white men always downplay white women in favor of latinas and east asians.I mean if that is your preference,don't feel guilty about it,don't shit on all white women.Even red state american rural white women are great,even the city red state ones.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 1:35 pm
Even red state american rural white women are great,even the city red state ones.
Eh, they are agents of the satanic system, as well as being mostly fat, ugly, slovenly, smelly, hateful, pill popping etc etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 1:34 pm
Aren't the high divorce rates initiated by the men?And aren't russian men terrible husbands,like cheaters,too poor and drunks and wife-beaters?How would you then blame russian women?

I'm sure good russian women can be found in smaller cities.Avoid progressive cities like St.petersburg.

I can tell you right now,City girls from anywhere including your beloved east asia,and Medejin colombia are just as materialistic and hypergamous.

No need to shit on all slavic women.Yeah,many are hoes but those are city girls.

@MarcosZeitola ,these guys unironically think A whole race of women(Slavic,white whatever)are bad lmao it's a city vs small town thing.
No race is "ruined" beyond redemption... most cultures are, however. Slavic women have a lot of issues. But then again there is a divide between rural and city girls, as everywhere. One problem is history-related; Soviet USSR regime has given out free birth control to its women for decades. Abortion is not a taboo in Russia as much as it is in much of the world, either. As a result, Russian/Slavic women have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. They can afford to be promiscuous, too; if they get knocked up, they just get the baby removed. They're kind of degraded by living under Communism for ages.

A man's best chance at finding a truly "good" Russian girl would be to go rural... and maybe get a Tatar girl or some other tribal girl. Otherwise the chances of a girl being pure and unaffected by feminism are laughably bad. American conservatives believe fool-hardedly in this concocted propaganda tale of Putin supposedly being anti-woke... he's not. He rules over a nation that was infected by Communism over a century ago and is still reeling from the aftermath of this cancerous infection.

Russia still produces some good women. But as a culture, Russia is rotten. Naturally, this will be reflected on most of its men and women. Russia fanboys will deny this... they will continue to claim Russia is some sort of beacon of hope in a world full of modernist fuckery. Which is cute. I'll let them have their delusions. Men will believe what they want to believe.

All this aside... Slavic women are often super hot. Eastern European women, too. Kosovo girls are straight-up delicious to me. I'll never speak ill of the beauty of white women. Any race can and frequently does produce hotties. And Slavic ladies are, on average, far hotter than the average white lady in most other countries. Too bad their male counterparts as well as their leaders are useless corrupt drunkards.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 2:15 pm
69ixine wrote:

No race is "ruined" beyond redemption... most cultures are, however. Slavic women have a lot of issues. But then again there is a divide between rural and city girls, as everywhere. One problem is history-related; Soviet USSR regime has given out free birth control to its women for decades. Abortion is not a taboo in Russia as much as it is in much of the world, either. As a result, Russian/Slavic women have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. They can afford to be promiscuous, too; if they get knocked up, they just get the baby removed. They're kind of degraded by living under Communism for ages.

A man's best chance at finding a truly "good" Russian girl would be to go rural... and maybe get a Tatar girl or some other tribal girl. Otherwise the chances of a girl being pure and unaffected by feminism are laughably bad. American conservatives believe fool-hardedly in this concocted propaganda tale of Putin supposedly being anti-woke... he's not. He rules over a nation that was infected by Communism over a century ago and is still reeling from the aftermath of this cancerous infection.

Russia still produces some good women. But as a culture, Russia is rotten. Naturally, this will be reflected on most of its men and women. Russia fanboys will deny this... they will continue to claim Russia is some sort of beacon of hope in a world full of modernist fuckery. Which is cute. I'll let them have their delusions. Men will believe what they want to believe.

All this aside... Slavic women are often super hot. Eastern European women, too. Kosovo girls are straight-up delicious to me. I'll never speak ill of the beauty of white women. Any race can and frequently does produce hotties. And Slavic ladies are, on average, far hotter than the average white lady in most other countries. Too bad their male counterparts as well as their leaders are useless corrupt drunkards.
I wasn't trying to shame white men into finding white women.I agree urban russian women are not really going to make a man happy.

I also like all women,beauty is the same for me in any race of women.

it's just that if you prefer latinas or east-asiatic girls,there is no reason to shit on white women as a whole.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 3:53 pm
I wasn't trying to shame white men into finding white women.I agree urban russian women are not really going to make a man happy.

I also like all women,beauty is the same for me in any race of women.

it's just that if you prefer latinas or east-asiatic girls,there is no reason to shit on white women as a whole.
The problem I think is that a lot of men regard white women as "the gold standard" and put them on a pedestal, even if it is entirely undeserved. For sure there are some very cute white girls from countries like Russia, Sweden, Ukraine, but they're far from perfect, have a lot of flaws. Shitting on all white women is a silly thing to do; the same issues that plague white women plague women of other races... men just put those other women on a pedestal, instead. Like how guys with an Asian fetish see no wrong in Asian girls and guys with jungle fever would see no wrong in black ladies. Truth is, women as a whole have major flaws and are highly susceptible to corruptions. A smart man knows in which pools to fish and what red flags to avoid. Whereas a naive man will endlessly repeat the same mistakes over and over again and never learn. It's not a racial thing. Just human stupidity and the desire to oversimplify complex issues.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 3:51 am
The problem I think is that a lot of men regard white women as "the gold standard" and put them on a pedestal, even if it is entirely undeserved. For sure there are some very cute white girls from countries like Russia, Sweden, Ukraine, but they're far from perfect, have a lot of flaws. Shitting on all white women is a silly thing to do; the same issues that plague white women plague women of other races... men just put those other women on a pedestal, instead. Like how guys with an Asian fetish see no wrong in Asian girls and guys with jungle fever would see no wrong in black ladies. Truth is, women as a whole have major flaws and are highly susceptible to corruptions. A smart man knows in which pools to fish and what red flags to avoid. Whereas a naive man will endlessly repeat the same mistakes over and over again and never learn. It's not a racial thing. Just human stupidity and the desire to oversimplify complex issues.
This is a good comment and speaks a lot of truth.

I myself have never bought into the idea of White women as "the gold standard". In fact, I'm mostly not even attracted to them nor do I care about the "high status" that being with one is supposed to afford. The fact that I don't care about White women is a blessing for me. I'm more than happy dating brown-skinned Latinas and mulatas who I find far more attractive than just about any Slavic or Nordic Barbie type and who the local guys don't see as particularly special. One of the reasons why I go to Latin America is to meet exotic women who I personally find attractive, not to impress some Latino guys who are crazy about blondes and fantasize about having a Russian girlfriend. Lol!

That said, I don't shit on White women either. Even though Western countries have their toxic cultural elements, the women there are just people like everyone else and some are better than others. Even in the UK which I absolutely hate, there are some White women albeit a minority who are nice people. I know some like that in my hometown who were always total sweethearts and are now married to their highschool love and make excellent mothers to their kids. Just because I'm not particularly attracted to them doesn't mean that they don't have good qualities. They don't simply exist for my benefit just as I don't exist for theirs. I like my Latinas but those White girls are perfectly good for someone else. I sincerely hope that people find what they want.

As for other races of women, idealizing them is just as foolish. Certain groups of foreign women might indeed be better than the typical American or "Western" woman on average but they're still people and have human flaws and shortcomings. Naïve HA'ers often find this out the hard way. Westerners who think that Asian women are demure little China dolls obviously haven't lived in Asia and are in for a rude awakening. Chinese men don't think that! Lol! As for Latinas, they're on average more feminine and more romantic than White women, but they are also full of drama and often kick off. They're still women at the end of the day and a man has to know how to handle women and not get caught by the balls regardless of the culture.

In fact, I even made a thread not so long ago about how I don't resent British or Western women like so many guys in the Manosphere do (I'm simply not attracted to them):

viewtopic.php?p=390665#p390665
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 5:34 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 3:51 am
This is a good comment and speaks a lot of truth.

I myself have never bought into the idea of White women as "the gold standard". In fact, I'm mostly not even attracted to them nor do I care about the "high status" that being with one is supposed to afford. The fact that I don't care about White women is a blessing for me. I'm more than happy dating brown-skinned Latinas and mulatas who I find far more attractive than just about any Slavic or Nordic Barbie type and who the local guys don't see as particularly special. One of the reasons why I go to Latin America is to meet exotic women who I personally find attractive, not to impress some Latino guys who are crazy about blondes and fantasize about having a Russian girlfriend. Lol!

That said, I don't shit on White women either. Even though Western countries have their toxic cultural elements, the women there are just people like everyone else and some are better than others. Even in the UK which I absolutely hate, there are some White women albeit a minority who are nice people. I know some like that in my hometown who were always total sweethearts and are now married to their highschool love and make excellent mothers to their kids. Just because I'm not particularly attracted to them doesn't mean that they don't have good qualities. They don't simply exist for my benefit just as I don't exist for theirs. I like my Latinas but those White girls are perfectly good for someone else. I sincerely hope that people find what they want.

As for other races of women, idealizing them is just as foolish. Certain groups of foreign women might indeed be better than the typical American or "Western" woman on average but they're still people and have human flaws and shortcomings. Naïve HA'ers often find this out the hard way. Westerners who think that Asian women are demure little China dolls obviously haven't lived in Asia and are in for a rude awakening. Chinese men don't think that! Lol! As for Latinas, they're on average more feminine and more romantic than White women, but they are also full of drama and often kick off. They're still women at the end of the day and a man has to know how to handle women and not get caught by the balls regardless of the culture.

In fact, I even made a thread not so long ago about how I don't resent British or Western women like so many guys in the Manosphere do (I'm simply not attracted to them):

viewtopic.php?p=390665#p390665
Nordic white women are hot af when they look good,just that in the west all of them are now undateable trash

case in point:
https://www.tiktok.com/@undivided.media ... 10?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@undivided.media ... 06?lang=en

it's a self-depreciation of value.I'm sure if northern europe were long time implementing shari'a law and removed the degenerate freaks and the jews from power,no white man would have a issue with the white woman.

American 'culture'is also spreading to the east of europe unfortunately.Portuguese nordic women have some good ones left....

ghetto ricans are also spreading this 'culcha'to the greater latino america thru latin trap and reggaeton,the american judeo-state beast has to die basically.Alot of freaks will have to be purged,too.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

ARE YOU A RAGING ALCOHOLIC?

Maybe a Russian chick might put up with your behavior. Then Divorce Rape you at the end of the day (Like a normal Russian Marriage).
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

69ixine wrote:

Russian and Belarusian women want two things: money and power. They will leave you if you have neither, and stab you in the back to gain more of either. If you are a powerful man, they will stay by your side forever. But if they see weakness, it is in their blood to betray you, for the weak deserve to be betrayed in their eyes.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

in my experience eastern euro women are more open to my various intellectual hobbies than western women are. im not saying this as a cope, im just talking about how things organically play out in my own experience. I naturally resonate a lot better with EE women