Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Postby GoingAwol » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:17 am

I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage. She told me about the high divorce rates in Russia and told me her parents have been married for 30+ years and she wants the same thing. As far as I can tell she is everything i'm wanting in a partner. The only problem is i'd have to move to her if I want to be with her. I am going to see her in summer and if things go well i'll go from there. My point in telling all of this is I really think there are quality women to be had In Russia! Just be realistic!!!!! Don't be a fat old dude or a dweeb trying to get with models.I have seen videos of those romance tours to Russia and Ukraine and most of those dudes are old as hell and are trying to get with women my age. Again, be realistic! If you are pursuing women 25 years younger than you there's a 99% chance she is only into you for your money or a green card. Be realistic! My experiences with Russian women have been overwhelmingly positive.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:55 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage. She told me about the high divorce rates in Russia and told me her parents have been married for 30+ years and she wants the same thing. As far as I can tell she is everything i'm wanting in a partner. The only problem is i'd have to move to her if I want to be with her. I am going to see her in summer and if things go well i'll go from there. My point in telling all of this is I really think there are quality women to be had In Russia! Just be realistic!!!!! Don't be a fat old dude or a dweeb trying to get with models.I have seen videos of those romance tours to Russia and Ukraine and most of those dudes are old as hell and are trying to get with women my age. Again, be realistic! If you are pursuing women 25 years younger than you there's a 99% chance she is only into you for your money or a green card. Be realistic! My experiences with Russian women have been overwhelmingly positive.

What websites do you use? How many pictures do you have on your file?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:10 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage.

I figure any guy that thinks a Russian women likes them has got what's coming to them.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions