What age range would you date make out with girls/women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What age range would you date girls/women?

16-17yrs
22%
17-18yrs
4%
18-19yrs
17%
19-20yrs
No votes
20-25yrs
30%
25-30yrs
9%
30-40yrs
4%
40 and older
13%

Total votes: 23
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

What age range would you date make out with girls/women?

Post by Inter2002 »

I thought of posting a thread about what would it be the youngest age that you would date a girl/woman. For me personally I would like to get to know this girl at 17 years of age and then date once she turns 18.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What age range would you date make out with girls/women?

Post by Tsar »

Inter2002 wrote:I thought of posting a thread about what would it be the youngest age that you would date a girl/woman. For me personally I would like to get to know this girl at 17 years of age and then date once she turns 18.
I would love to marry a 16 year old girl (that is hot and a virgin). 15-17 my ideal to get a girl because odds are greater she will be a virgin and she has many years of beauty.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:I would never go below 18.
Why is that? Or is it just your preference to date girls at least 18 years of age?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:
Ghost wrote:I would never go below 18.
Why is that? Or is it just your preference to date girls at least 18 years of age?
For obvious reasons...but also because the younger the girl, the less you'll have in common with her. Holding a decent conversation with an 18 or 19 year old is pretty much impossible. Even with foreign women, although they are of course more curious and more capable of conversing than Western girls of the same age. More ideal would be an 18 year old wife with the brain of a 30 year old. That would mean youth, beauty and fertility + maturity, personality, and temperance.
How old are you? In my case I'm 29 and I can see myself dating with an 18 year old girl since I feel 19-20ish on the inside.I feel that if I dated a girl of that age I would feel young again the way I did back when I was 18 and get to do things that most 18-20yr old people do.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

As a 42yr old single Black man (who is a virgin/has never been married/no children) the age range I would like date and make out with girls/women is between the ages 23-25 or even 24-28. This is because these women are still young and look their best physically, have a bit more maturity than as teenagers, but not yet too set in their ways. Not to mention they haven't "hit the wall" or have "baby rabies" yet. Also, these young women are likely to have a high sex drive and are more likely to dress up sexy to please their man. The look of young Asian or Latina ladies really appeals to me because of the range of skin tones/colors they come in so I think countries such as the Philippines, Japan, Thailand, Colombia, and Brazil could be the best places to look. Although I'm also attracted to Nordic blondes that you find in the Ukraine, the Scandinavian countries of Denmark and Sweden as well as Northern European nations such as Germany or the Netherlands (Holland) because they are likely to have both beauty and brains in which I could also hold intellectual/deep conversations with.
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on December 16th, 2015, 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I put 18-19 but I would be fine with 16-17 if it wasn't illegal.

My target range for practically finding a wife is 18-22.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I'm 34 and the girl I'm dating now is 29. My range is roughly 5-10 years younger than me, but if a hot 22 year old were into me, it's not like I'm going to shut that down.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

As young as I can legally go. 15-17 is peak female attractiveness.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Jeremy wrote:As young as I can legally go. 15-17 is peak female attractiveness.
I would have to agree with that. But just to be safe for the sake of the law I would say 18. It really bothers me how when a guy is attracted to a 16-17 year old teen they get labled as a pedophile. When in fact it's clearly not. Instead it's Ephebophilia in which we as men were wired to be that way since the beginning of time. I mean when you look at animals in the wild especially chimpanzees, elephants, dogs, lions, do they wait until the female animal turns 18 to have sex?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

God not even!!! I met my wife when she was 21 years old and I still refer to her as "the stick girl". It took her 2-3 years more to mature into a woman and get any curves. 15-17? Get real.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

That's my age range and I agree. I wouldn't ever seriously consider a girl over age 18. 15-17 is what I will be looking for in a girl. Better odds she will be a virgin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

Peak is 22-25. Old enough to have their head on straight, young enough not to be jaded.

Of course, in the West where feminists have encouraged p***y worship, women that age are often insufferable due to entitlement. Thus, many guys that are solid individuals are frozen out of the market because they lack "game" skills that are really just thinly disguised bitch management skills. Some of these men decamp to other countries to find women that haven't been ruined by the modern world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Balmung wrote:Peak is 22-25. Old enough to have their head on straight, young enough not to be jaded.

Of course, in the West where feminists have encouraged p***y worship, women that age are often insufferable due to entitlement. Thus, many guys that are solid individuals are frozen out of the market because they lack "game" skills that are really just thinly disguised bitch management skills. Some of these men decamp to other countries to find women that haven't been ruined by the modern world.
I agree, there are a shit load of good men that young single women could date and marry in America but these guys are frozen out of the market because they don't have the "game" skills that are needed to meet most good looking women in their late teens to mid twenties.

A lot of women in America see nice guys as losers and not relationship material. You can thank feminism for that!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."