American Women Podcast

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

American Women Podcast

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hay guys, I really don't post anymore on any forums. What I got into now is blog talk radio. I like listening to the commentary opposed to just reading it.

Anyway, I found a really great show on blog talk radio called, The Ice Man Show. The Ice Man Show is a show for men that discuses the issues with American women, dating, American secioty, traveling, ect.

His analysis on women and dating is spot on. His viewpoints mirror with Winston in that the Ice Man said dating back in the early 80s was much easier as back then women were much more friendly and it didn't take much to impress them as they were happy if you just took them to Burger King.

The Ice Man said back in the 1980s and prior dating was about truly getting to know another person where as today dating is all about women using dating as a way to supplement their income because they're too broke/cheap to pay for anything on their own.

You guys should check him out: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-ice-ma ... have-badly

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Women Podcast

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Hay guys, I really don't post anymore on any forums. What I got into now is blog talk radio. I like listening to the commentary opposed to just reading it.

Anyway, I found a really great show on blog talk radio called, The Ice Man Show. The Ice Man Show is a show for men that discuses the issues with American women, dating, American secioty, traveling, ect.

His analysis on women and dating is spot on. His viewpoints mirror with Winston in that the Ice Man said dating back in the early 80s was much easier as back then women were much more friendly and it didn't take much to impress them as they were happy if you just took them to Burger King.

The Ice Man said back in the 1980s and prior dating was about truly getting to know another person where as today dating is all about women using dating as a way to supplement their income because they're too broke/cheap to pay for anything on their own.

You guys should check him out: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-ice-ma ... have-badly
Thanks NorthAmericanguy, I will check out his radio show, it sounds interesting.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: American Women Podcast

Post by IraqVet2003 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Hay guys, I really don't post anymore on any forums. What I got into now is blog talk radio. I like listening to the commentary opposed to just reading it.

I have listened to the Ice Man Show before on youtube.com. He's pretty good to listen to and is not afraid to tell the hard cold truth about American women!!!