Poll: Would you want your woman...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you want your woman to work

Yes, I think she should help be a breadwinner
18%
Yes, I think she should work OR if she wants to work then I won't object
24%
No, she should not be working or have a career. Maybe if it's beside me in self-employment then it's okay.
35%
Never, she shouldn't work and I will not allow it. She should stay at home, focus on exercising, and have some hobbies. She shouldn't have stress that would ruin her beauty or nature because women are not good with stress.
24%

Total votes: 17
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Poll: Would you want your woman...

Post by Tsar »

Assuming you found your ideal or an acceptable foreign woman, would you want your woman to work (or have a career)? Yes or No?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Re: Poll: Would you want your woman...

Post by wanderlust »

I marked the second option. Reasons why:

1) Recent studies showing that marriages where one spouse contributes significantly higher income, have higher incidences of infidelity. May have something to do with having a lot of skin in the game.

2) If you get divorced and she is contributing income, that lessens the blow of alimony and child support.

It should be noted that the additional income isn't one of my reasons. Value a mother contributes through childcare potentially exceeds the value of working at the majority of workforce jobs. Value of preparing nutritious, real food (averts trademark American health problems), value of economizing rather than buying in a hurry, lifelong benefit to the children who have a strong bond with primary caregiver is indisputable. That work is the most important she'll ever do, not any paid work as an employee.

Some may say #1 is propaganda by the media. While there's plenty of deception that goes on in the media, the majority if it is by card stacking, showing only evidence in favor of the views they support, not by reporting phony studies.

How often do we hear the phrase "bored and looking to cheat?" Bored to naughty is quick process in the US.

Ideally it would be better to live abroad and be married to someone who preferred to be a mother first.
Last edited by wanderlust on December 20th, 2015, 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:Working alongside me in self-employment sounds good. That sounds most ideal to me. Then it's purely flexible. She can help me after the kids are taken care of.

A lot of Asian women work, but have to give the money to their families. That keeps them in check. Her making money is fine with me - but that is going directly to our family. She doesn't keep any of it (aside from a little allowance for lunch money, etc.), or we're going to have a problem. My main problem with this set-up is that she'll have to devote a lot of time to her work and likely won't make nearly as much as I will. Part time work might be a reasonable compromise here.

She won't have a "career." That is a feminist term. That means she keeps the money she works for and will be selfish with it. Strictly unacceptable.
Aren't you one of the guys worried about what can go wrong. You don't want a stay at home wife. Alimony would suck.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't mind a woman that's willing to roll up her sleeves and actually bust ass to help the household/society. As opposed to the hypocritical "strong" ones -with strong as codeword for 'modern difficult c*nt'.
Now these were strong women:
ImageImage
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote: Aren't you one of the guys worried about what can go wrong. You don't want a stay at home wife.
Doing things the "Asian way," things are not very likely to go wrong - and living in a non-feminist country (hint, hint) means the government, laws, and policies can't/won't come after you for being a man/husband/father.
Alimony would suck.
Yes, yes it would. That's why I'm not going to be stupid enough to marry in a country that practices such an insane thing.
By your own words you aren't pulling down the income for it to matter.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ideally your wife would work on making your life great and serving the non-degenerate community in which you lived where she could be properly chaperoned. If some of this work was paid then so be it. However, going through the fiction of marrying a GovCorp whore female is just silly, since she would actually be married to the system and almost certainly having sex with dirtbags/bigshots on the side.
Last edited by Cornfed on December 25th, 2015, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:I don't mind a woman that's willing to roll up her sleeves and actually bust a** to help the household/society. As opposed to the hypocritical "strong" ones -with strong as codeword for 'modern difficult c*nt'.
Now these were strong women:
ImageImage
Ironically process work is something that females are actually good at if the system is designed to allow for their inferior strength, but it is generally men who are relegated to crappy work like this in the West. A problem is that females tend to lose their attractiveness and become masculinized fairly quickly when they do work like this.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Of course No. Who is supposed to take care of the kids?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife has been a housewife for all of our marriage. But we did do a home business for a while when I was in grad school that put a lot of the work-burden on her, because I was so busy and because it relied on her talents.

I do think women should be productive and do work that contributes to the household. That includes housework, cooking, cleaning, etc. The Proverbs 31 woman works with wool and flax, makes money, buys a field, plants a vineyard, works at the loom, and sees to it that her work is profitable.

A woman is to be a helper suitable for a man. She's to help him in his life. That could mean working a job and helping financially. It could mean making some fresh-squeezed lemonade to give him right when he gets home and cooking him dinner. It depends on what the man's needs are. She should be proactive in meeting his needs and submissive and meeting his desires.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Being beautiful is really a full time job. There are some people that are born with exceptionally gifted genetics. For everyone else it is an extremely high maintenance job to maintain perfect skin/hair/teeth/lips/fashion/muscles. One reason modern women look ugly is because they don't have time to take care of themselves. There is this modern movement that says you should look natural and any enhancement is cheating. There is no such thing as looking neutral. A person's natural look is being a filthy animal.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote: By your own words you aren't pulling down the income for it to matter.
What you're well under way to finding out by personal experience is that in the U.S., "family courts" are quick to determine your alimony/child support payments based on imputed income, not actual income. In other words, even if you have a small income in the U.S. - say $30K a year - if the court decides your income should be $75K a year, then your payments will be determined based on the bullshit $75K figure.

Enjoy.
That's as ignorant as me suggesting some asian lady is probably going to knife you in your sleep. You live in fear. That's no way to live.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.