Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Skinny or average (not overweight or obese).
Does not smoke.
Does not abuse alcohol and/or drugs. Occasional red wine is okay, but absolutely no hard liquors (whiskey, vodka, brandy, etc), and absolutely no dangerous or illegal substances including especially tobacco, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, and nicotine.
No divorced women (Matthew 5:32).
No piercings (ouch!).
No offensive tattoos, especially those that represent gangs, drugs, demons, and such.
Has to be either a born again Christian or willing to become a born again Christian.
It is perfectly okay with me if she works, as long as it isn't a high danger job such as law enforcement, military, iron working, fire fighting, prostitution, and as long as she works no more than 45 hours a week and no more than 5 days a week.
Has to have a loving, caring heart, and has to love me even though I am not rich and never will be.
No involvement in gangs, mobs, or criminal activity.
Has to like living in a tropical area. No areas with snow, ice, or cold weather. Remember; royal palms and coconut palms!
1. Is she educated?
2. Is she an independent woman?
If so then throw her in the garbage!
1. Does she cook for me?
2. Does she clean for me?
3. Will she f**k me whenever I want?
If so then she is marriage material.
Geneva outlawed prostitution in the time of John Calvin, in the Reformation era.
I don't agree that the whole third great awakening, if one accepts the label was pure evil. I don't think women's suffrage was necessary or particularly helpful in hindsight.
John Calvin wasn't the most tolerant guy, he outlawed almost everything.
What Christian denomination are you?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
1. She must be a Christian (preferably Protestant, but Orthodox and Catholic are also acceptable), or at least be someone with a Christian heritage who is ideologically conservative and therefore easily convertible to Christianity for me.
2. She must be 21-29 years old, no kids, preferably never married, preferably a virgin or no more than 1-3 sexual partners. Single moms and cock carouselers are off the table.
3. She must be European or Hispanic/mestizo genetic stock and heritage. She needs to be comfortable with my people and culture. I want my children to follow my cultural and linguistic heritage, and to have a sound cultural identity.
4. She must be traditionally feminine and take great pride in the feminine qualities that God bestowed upon her. She should dress feminine (dresses, nylons, heels, skirts, etc) and have a feminine appearance (long hair, makeup, etc) and pleasant feminine vibe. She needs to be in-shape (no fatties) and willing to participate with me in at least one physical exercise so that we stay as healthy and youthful as possible as we age through life together.
5. She must be excited to have frequent sex with me and want to procreate children with me. I am happy if she is industrious and has a day job, but when the chips are down, her dedication to our children and maintaining a strong family should be her top priority. This should include some skill with domestic duties including doing the lion's share of the cooking.
6. She must be emotionally reasonable and have a healthy self-confidence. She should be a positive person, who is trusting, encouraging and supportive of me. She should be able to carry herself beside me and see herself as a worthy peer to me, speak positively of me in public, not cut me down or be defiant. She should defer to me on the biggest decisions and trust my leadership.
7. She must be a flexible, adaptable, and dependable person with somewhat of a global perspective. She should be willing to travel with me, be open to different experiences, not racist/xenophobic or clinging to an over-sheltered lifestyle.
I agree with you about Calvin. Geneva was highly 'over regulated' in my opinion. I don't see a problem with outlawing prostitution, though.
It's better for a society if people marry young and wives are taught to meet their husbands sexual needs and to take that seriously.
I was raised Pentecostal.
One thing about your criteria is that if you marry a virgin, she may not know how enthusiastic she will be about sex. You can tell her, "When I get married, I'm going to have sex with my wife night after night, and she'd better be enthusiastic about it. And that's just the way it's gonna' be." But that's not going to guarantee that she's going to be enthusiastic.
I realize that, but I think you can get a good gauging of a woman's interest level without even doing the deed with them. Are they emotionally generous? Are they passionate about kissing, and other physical acts of romance? Do they like PDF? In my experiences, you can get a solid vibe for a girl just by how she acts and responds to things like touching, kissing, etc. And of course, you can always have the blunt conversation with them about it, like I have, to state your expectations and see how they feel about it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests