Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Whats wrong with outsourcing US jobs overseas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Whats wrong with outsourcing US jobs overseas?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:37 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:

Wow man....you are becoming genius everyday....have you been eating Tulsi lately..Your cognitive abilities and to discern the truth have increased....common....You taking Tulsi right :lol:

I have mentioned this two years back itself...This Jack Ma guy is a fraud and nothing but a grey hybrid human Alien....

He is pretending to be a China man as you mentioned...He does not even look like a regular chinese guy

Should we summons Godzilla to take him out, where's his spaceship so he can stomp on it ?

LOL...Its not that simple...The beings who created Jack Ma created Godzilla too if ever it existed...They altered human genes to...You cannot fight them like that...

So do they have transporters like in Star Trek so they don't need space vessels ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:03 am

Moretorque wrote:

So do they have transporters like in Star Trek so they don't need space vessels ?

They have ALL...They have Jump Room, Transporters...They can do anything...We as human beings just need to do our Dharma and nobody will bother us. I don't give a F to Jack Ma or Aliens as long as I do my Dharma.. :D
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:44 am

Outsourcing Jobs? No Sure.

Outsourcing Relationships and Marriage! Awesome Idea!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions