Makeup to fake muscles

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Makeup to fake muscles

Post by tom »

My first reaction to think its a gay thing which is more or less its the kind of thing women do.
Make up is all about deception, ego, manipulation and vanity.
Before the 20th century makeup was the domain of prostitutes.
משה בן יצחק
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Makeup to fake muscles

Post by drealm »

I don't know when makeup was only the domain of hookers. It seems to me makeup has been in women's blood for a pretty long time. Didn't some queen in England or France die with 10 pounds of makeup on her face?

Anyways I've placed a microscope on something. But I would bet money your average guy would not recognize when a woman has makeup or not under normal busy conditions. Every single photo on this website of a hot girl in the nsfw section probably has makeup. Women have evolved quite well to fake how they look.

Cameras are very unforgiving. Unless the light is exactly right a guy can be completely ripped but you won't see any detail. So a body builder with a flat photo will be out performed by guy who understand light and shadow.

As I've said in other posts there's no such thing as looking "neutral" or "natural". These are purely man made descriptions. Every angle and lighting condition will produce optical properties. It's just a question of which results you want to show.